Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got Cheated And Left For Another Guy..im Pissed!

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, it's essential that you grow some balls. Second, you need to delete her number from your phone, and throw out all her crap, or burn it. You need to cut off all contact from this girl permanently. A FB relationship is out of question, you're obviously still attached to her emotionally, and it's completely f*cked your judgement.

I may be coming across as harsh here, but I've been in a very similar situation as you and it's one of my biggest regrets that didn't take the advice I've given you. You don't yet seem to be comprehending how bad this girl has disrespected you, and she will not change. You didn't mention how old you are, but it's time to chalk this up as a learning experience and move on with your life. I guarantee you'll look back on this a few years from now and be glad you did.

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
The only reason she's probably with this other dude is because she liked the thrill of cheating on you and being all secretive. If you jsut disappear from her life now she doesnt have the excitement of being a cheater and she'll probably wind up cheating on this dude. Don't let her enjoy being a cheater, this girl seems to like doing sh!t behind other people's backs. Run away, don't worry about nailing her for revenge, etc...just fvcking disappear!!! :cool:

im not sure why she would choose this guy over me when i found out she was cheating..it sucks..........she's 31 jewish girl and im 28

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kidquick said:
First, it's essential that you grow some balls. Second, you need to delete her number from your phone, and throw out all her crap, or burn it. You need to cut off all contact from this girl permanently. A FB relationship is out of question, you're obviously still attached to her emotionally, and it's completely f*cked your judgement.

I may be coming across as harsh here, but I've been in a very similar situation as you and it's one of my biggest regrets that didn't take the advice I've given you. You don't yet seem to be comprehending how bad this girl has disrespected you, and she will not change. You didn't mention how old you are, but it's time to chalk this up as a learning experience and move on with your life. I guarantee you'll look back on this a few years from now and be glad you did.

as harsh as it sounds i need to hear it....ur right im still emotionally attach to her...and its clouding my judgement. ....when did happened to you..did she tried getting back with you?

Reaction score
I'm pretty much on board with moving on man. I wouldn't make up lies and stuff, thats just juvenile and wont accomplish anything.

As far as being cheated on, it really sucks man. But based on her history you kind of have to expect it.

I think a lot of times we are vulnerable when we genuinely love a woman and we forget about the DJing and gaming we did to get her. I know it sounds totally ass backwards, but you still have to game the girl and give her the thrills of ups and downs to keep her interested.

Trust me on this, I speak from experience man. It hurts but you are better for the experience even if it is a crappy one

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
lexx said:
. ....when did happened to you..did she tried getting back with you?
Yeah, it was about seven years ago or so. She broke up with me twice, (for another guy) and we got back together twice because I was a needy wuss. Which is probably the reason she broke up with me in the first place.

Obviously girls form attachments too, which is why she always ended up calling me and wanting to get back together, but eventually she would realize again that she had basically lost interest, and was just trying to somehow fulfill some emotional void that was left when we broke up.

It was a much needed learning experience for me though, and it will be for you as well. An essential skill as a DJ is knowing when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, and trust me, this is not a hand you want to keep playing. :down:

Good luck!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story..
last time i got cheated on was the last time i got cheated..and itll never happen again..because i learnt to pick up hints and dump em..no risk.

this is what i did the last time i found out she was cheatin on me..

we were dating.
she was seeing another guy, but was covering really well that i didnt know about it at all..
she slipped once and spoke in spanish on the phone, i grew up in miami and i knew enough to know what she said was to another guy she was fn.(she thought i didnt kno spanish at all)
i got the number from her cell..called him..got the details and told him if he was to say netn to her about me findin out.. id break his neck..he knew me..so he knew i was not jokin..

i told her to keep the weekend free..
booked out a cheap motel out of town..
took her there..fd the donkey out of her and her a55..
rough enough that she asked me if i was mad at her..
when i was done..i threw a 10 cent coin at her and a card "this is what ur worth to me" and signed with his name and number..and walked out..left her there to pay for the motel and find her way back.

last i heard from her she cheated on him with some other guy..

i still see her around the club circuit, can tell she HATES me..

when her girls found out what i had done to her..instead of hatin me..they started callin me askin me to their parties etc..i never went..

but anyway..good luck

dont get hung over this..

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
You must distance yourself from this girl. She is exactly the type of girl that no guy needs to be with for the long term. In hindsight, you should have listened to your inner voices and insecurities that were going off about her "wild side" and cut ties a while ago. The longer you keep the communication going, the more she'll do this to you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
when i was done..i threw a 10 cent coin at her and a card "this is what ur worth to me" and signed with his name and number..and walked out..left her there to pay for the motel and find her way back..
::In2thegame stands up::: ::LOUD APPLAUSE:: Bravooooo, Bravooooo......

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol good post rockstar... except 1 thing... u said u made her pay for it since u lefrt??? Don't kno how it is whereva u live at. But here in nyc n other states aroun here. When u get a room at a motel or hotel, u have to pay up front to get a room...... lol... newayz good story nonedaless Ya Dig

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lexx said:
dude it hurts that she chose to be with this dude over me but at the same time...i wanna keep her a booty call...but it will make my healing slower cause i have feelings for her.......what should i do?
Stop talkin and thinking like a woman... treat her like the ho she is be cold adn calous get the sex then only call when you want that...

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Lol good post rockstar... except 1 thing... u said u made her pay for it since u lefrt??? Don't kno how it is whereva u live at. But here in nyc n other states aroun here. When u get a room at a motel or hotel, u have to pay up front to get a room...... lol... newayz good story nonedaless Ya Dig
Hey bru...na here at the smaller motels out of town, when you call them, you just say you dont have a credit card so they take you're contact details down. they will book out a room for you. and if you dont turn up at the appointed time..they give your room away very soon after they try to contact you.

its just like you calling to reserve a spot at dinner somewhere. if you dont turn up thhey cant charge you for it. theyll just give it to someone else.

what you do is, you call em.make a booking in her name. give her contact details and tell them you want to book it for one night. usually one nights they dont mind if you dont have a credit card. especially if you're booking in a smaller town. turn up. do your deed and drive out early in the morning..

dude overall im tryin to tell this dude..dont let no chic run you down.
im ruthless when i need to be without physically hurting them.

ive left girls in their cars and caught a cab right infront of them just to show em i got no respect for ppl tryin to play around with me.
ive also dont some other crazy ish thatd seem rude but if they seem to play games with you..then they probably are..and hence deserve it.

hope the OP got his ish sorted though

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
True story..
last time i got cheated on was the last time i got cheated..and itll never happen again..because i learnt to pick up hints and dump em..no risk.

this is what i did the last time i found out she was cheatin on me..

we were dating.
she was seeing another guy, but was covering really well that i didnt know about it at all..
she slipped once and spoke in spanish on the phone, i grew up in miami and i knew enough to know what she said was to another guy she was fn.(she thought i didnt kno spanish at all)
i got the number from her cell..called him..got the details and told him if he was to say netn to her about me findin out.. id break his neck..he knew me..so he knew i was not jokin..

when i was done..i threw a 10 cent coin at her and a card "this is what ur worth to me" and signed with his name and number..and walked out..left her there to pay for the motel and find her way back.

last i heard from her she cheated on him with some other guy..

i still see her around the club circuit, can tell she HATES me..

when her girls found out what i had done to her..instead of hatin me..they started callin me askin me to their parties etc..i never went..

but anyway..good luck

dont get hung over this..

Why is SHE mad at YOU....SHE'S the one that cheated not YOU so I see no reason for her to be mad at you.

One of the finest examples of how twisted a womens mind really is...she cheated you called her on it and YOU broke it off yet SHE is mad at YOU....pretty funny.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jOnO24: dude..when the guys on here say a woman doesnt know what she wants even if she had it given to her on a piece of paper written in english and a full english dictionary withit..they're not jokin..

Shes mad at me because of the way i dropped it i guess...like i said we have alot of mutual friends. and alot of the times we go to the same parties, her friends know about what happened because i think in anger or sadness or whatever, she told them how i did what i did...but conveniently forgot to tell them i did it because SHE cheated on ME for me to do this. and this whole other guy is something ive drawn up just to dump her.

i didnt care because once she was put in the HELL NO! I AINT TOUCHIN THAT WITH A POLE IF HELL FROZE OVER box..she and her ideas didnt exist to me.

i guess her girlfriends saw that as some kinda "badboy" thing and started hitting me up more to hangout with them.

that got her even more angry.

then eventually the real story unfolded when the other guy got cheated on by her and spilt the beans to everybody (im guessing, as i dont hang out with them alot due to her presence)

that pissed her off more..

in her mind, i think she'll always believe the men are to blame because he didnt do this or buy that or take me here..

for eg; ive heard of my friends gfs who have cheated on them, give excuses like, well you never buy me louis vuitton and he bought his last girl designer clothes..so yeh..
or he drives a nicer car, or dances better etc etc etc. lamest shallowest excuses..

if they can disrespect you and dump you so cold..why shouldnt they have a taste of it backfired to them? right?

i ca understand where the OP is seeing this from, its hard taking someone you like actually breakin your trust and i guess it breaks the person you are and your beliefs..and thinking about the history doesnt help either.

but im just saying, girls are a Dime A Dozen.. most girls with some sort of shapely figure are attractive if you put em in some stilletoes, a nice flowing or tight fitting dress and call in a hair dresser and make up artist for 30 mins to an hour..she'll come out with that reaction from you like "wow! the most gorgeous woman ever"...only 2 months later, you're saying the same thing to the next chic...

just make sure next time you dont make that same mistake..and this bullsh!t about girls getting treated better or Getting away with treating dudes like crap is garbage....if a chic treats you like garbage or cheats etc..you need to give it back to her twice and send her packin..the more running mascara the better job you've done..

its like, atleast here, a chic can be straight up rude to you and say yeh we need a break when really behind she's suckn sm1s smtn..and you're supposed to just "ok, call me,bye"...you shouldve been like

"tell you what, im gonna tell you to give me the number to the hottest girl you know..if shes ur best friend?AWESOME! if shes your SISTER? ILL PAY YOU!!!!..you take all the break you need..while i break her open...and if shes better than you, you can vanish..if she isnt..i want my refund..now get gone!shoo"

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexx said:
i was with her everyday and tried to communicate wit her...
this is a pretty good explanation why things didn't work out... When you hang out with a girl all day everyday things tend to become boring/repetitive, no matter how good of a DJ you are. Always give yourself some space, always have something interesting to do that is unrelated to her and that she can look up to or admire.

As far as what to do with this girl... The easiest advice to give would be just forget about her, cut all contact with her and let time heal your wounds (trust me, it does, and many of the guys here could testify to that).

Sure, you can try to keep her as a f.uck buddy or even just set her up for one last f.uck and try to exert some sort of vengeance on her. But for that you have to be very strong and feel detached enough from her that you could handle watever came your way. It seems that at this point you're not there yet, so better just go looking for other chicks.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have friends? If so, hang out with them. Stay focused on your job. Keep busy with hobbies or learn new hobbies. Do things that keep you busy and your mind off of her.

If you make fvck buddies with her your gonna get emotionally attached to her again. Then, you will just dug yourself deeper in a hole.

Bottom line is don't talk to her, see her, or fvck her again. Think of the negatives about this girl and why it is good your arent dating her anymore. Stay in a positive mind set, get over it and meet new women...

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously want this girl as a booty call? You aint going to be able too unless you throw on the i dont give a fvck attitude and take away your attention towards her.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I'm going to say ONE thing...

"CUT HER OFF"

You sound like a chode, have some boundaries...the chick cheated on you do you really want her around you. I know the feelings and all is great but everything comes to and end and this relationship has ended.

You must be willing to walk away...that's the only time you can actually enjoy the emotions to the fullest extent...have those lines in your mind, if she could've noticed you had boundaries she might not even had thought about cheating...

Right now you want to hold on to those feelings because she made you feel fufilled now it feels like you have a hole in your self-esteem, really it's just an illusion. You need to be a man and be able to walk away from it, yes you will have those feelings but you have to MOVE ON...don't tolerate that shi!t...

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Yo I'm going to say ONE thing...

"CUT HER OFF"

You sound like a chode, have some boundaries...the chick cheated on you do you really want her around you. I know the feelings and all is great but everything comes to and end and this relationship has ended.

You must be willing to walk away...that's the only time you can actually enjoy the emotions to the fullest extent...have those lines in your mind, if she could've noticed you had boundaries she might not even had thought about cheating...

Right now you want to hold on to those feelings because she made you feel fufilled now it feels like you have a hole in your self-esteem, really it's just an illusion. You need to be a man and be able to walk away from it, yes you will have those feelings but you have to MOVE ON...don't tolerate that shi!t...

Guys thanks for the advice...but this girl called me form a different number basically saying she didnt mean to cheat on me...she was just confused and **** how she was having feelings for this other guy and still have feelings for me still..but in the end she chose this dude cause she thought about all the bad things we went through together...she wont leave me alone and now she's trying to rub it in my face saying she's ahppy and ****

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexx, what do u exactly want from a women? Sex/Companion or both? If you want sex, keep in touch with this ho. Because thats all shes worth. But, you will have a really hard time getting over her.

I think its your ego that is hurt because she cheated on you. YOu probably feel insecure and have the most fvcked up thoughts running through your head at the moment about how this other guy is so much better than you.
Its all in your head, not your heart.

Also, thank this ho for breaking up with you. She already cheated on her last bf, this should have sent alarm bells ringing in your head.

I am sure there are plenty of quality women out there that deserve your attention. Why waste it on someone whos obviously is not of good character? Be a bit more selective next time.

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
Lexx, what do u exactly want from a women? Sex/Companion or both? If you want sex, keep in touch with this ho. Because thats all shes worth. But, you will have a really hard time getting over her.

I think its your ego that is hurt because she cheated on you. YOu probably feel insecure and have the most fvcked up thoughts running through your head at the moment about how this other guy is so much better than you.
Its all in your head, not your heart.

Also, thank this ho for breaking up with you. She already cheated on her last bf, this should have sent alarm bells ringing in your head.

I am sure there are plenty of quality women out there that deserve your attention. Why waste it on someone whos obviously is not of good character? Be a bit more selective next time.

honestly though...i saw the other man on facebook and all i can say is that this guy has nothing on me. he looks like a frankenstein and not to mention she drives him around now with her car when she pretty much rode shotgun in my bimmer..i do have feelings for her but im also insulted and rejected that she chose him which is screwed up. part me just wants to keep her as a fb but it also hurts cause i have feelings for this chic. my self esteem and ego is at all time low cause of all this