Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good sex, disrespectful wife and child

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also you are now revealing info where I can see how your wife is not satisfied with - well - you.
Her reaction is not constructive, it's destructive. She definitely tells you "I'm not content with your state of being, please be/do ..." when she calls you "idiot". It's an act of desperation. I'm not saying it's an intelligent act though.
Consider how you can make your life more satisfying (for yourself). Reach out to people who are helpful.
Thats what a counselor would say.

And the translation is: "well its not nice from your wife to say it that way, but it is true, you are the azzhole for putting the blame on this helpless women in her desperation to make you into the better man that she deserves."

Fvck that!

Women behaving like cvnts is not them being raw diamonds in need to be rescued by captain save a ho.
What you see is what you get and you are not going to change their character by buying into the happy wife/happy life narrative.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been on the berge of divorcing for some tine, and I brought it up to her.

Well, if I was aware of all that I have read these past years, before I would have met her, my wife would have been a girl that I would have dumped and never looked back on. Unfortunately for me, our child loves both of us, and that's the ONLY thing that has kept me so far from not walking. I have to really weigh the benefits and disatvantages from walking. I WILL consult a lawyer, because it's too damn hard FOR ME to learn all this **** and apply it to a relationship that, in my experience, has gone too far for me to even consider to work on. It's tiring and frustrating as hell.
Screw it, the kid will get over it hopefully. Im a child of divorce like many of you here. I forgave my parents when I became mature but in the beginning, it was a tough childhood not having dad around.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what a counselor would say.

And the translation is: "well its not nice from your wife to say it that way, but it is true, you are the azzhole for putting the blame on this helpless women in her desperation to make you into the better man that she deserves."
Well, I think OP is already too much into RP and aversion towards his wife that my advice matters to him.
But generally, it's better to see if a change in your behaviour will change the situation before just nuking everything and burning bridges.
Women behaving like cvnts is not them being raw diamonds in need to be rescued by captain save a ho.
What you see is what you get and you are not going to change their character by buying into the happy wife/happy life narrative.
Yeah that's obvious for me and what I wrote is not an appeal to subordinate.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of the Bible verse .... I think in proverbs where it says... "it's better to sleep outside on the corner of your roof in a rain storm than live with a disrespectful and nagging wife"

There is a few verses that talk about that....

A calm approach with some consequences are in order.... good luck.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, my dude. The wife and I work at disciplining young disrespectful sh1t bags like your wife and we get paid a lot of money for it. I can help you with him but I don't know about her, you two are clearly different, probably not much to salvage there, I would stop sleeping with her ASAP. I would also not take any advice from someone in an OPEN MARRIAGE because they've got a seriously unhealthy outlook on life and are probably secretly enjoying the debauchery. You don't want to be in this situation, don't take advice from people whose wives don't respect them and the sanctity of the marriage contract. This applies to you as well, if you want a tight ship you have to be a good Captain.

I've been married 15 years with almost zero problems because my wife and I are congruent on politics, child-rearing, and respect. It's likely because my wife is ex-military and I have a similar background, but the point is we're pretty strict and it works.

Get your kid watching these when you want to reward him, but only the stuff pre-2000 unless you want a 'confused kid'. https://www.wcofun.org/cartoon-list

Now here's what you do.

Number 1. You start playing a game called 1,2,3,4.

1 - Standing at attention.

2 - Sitting with arms crossed.

3 - Standing at attention with hands behind the back.

4. - Sitting at attention with hand raised.

You play this game and tell your kid he can watch a cartoon episode of Dennis the Menace or something if he does good, you can download them from the site so that he can't just access them when he wants to. Anytime he fvcks up or is a sh1t bag, you walk into his room and take a toy away for a MONTH. Do it a couple of times and the little brat will know you mean business. I've tossed video games out of 8th-story windows, you have to get used to being the bad guy. You need to be able to set down rules and enforce them. I recommend these cartoons because they are lessons disguised as fun, they’ll teach him morals and ethics which he seems to lack right now.

Number two, you're going to play the hell out of this game. 30 minutes per day, every day for a year. Your child must perform the action precisely. No room for mistakes, inspect his posture, salute, and stance. Ramp up the difficulty as you go to keep him on his feet. When you're out and about during the day randomly yell (1,2) and watch how quickly those dominoes fall. Bring a pad and keep score. From now on, you've got to be Sgt. Slaughter... Trust me, kids love this game when they get good at it. Your kid doesn’t respect you right now because you don’t scare him. Be someone that scares him... think Darth Vader! When you walk in the room the Imperial March should be playing in his head. When his toys go missing one by one, he will begin to clean up his act. No hugs or kisses from Daddy until he straightens up.

The wife and I take care of the absolute worst classes of kids and problem children, we make them into coherent, well-behaved, and well-performing citizens. If this is something you’d be interested in, I can’t recommend these ‘games’ highly enough. Make your games physical so that the kid feels the burn at the end. Push-ups, running laps, cleaning toilets, these punishments work. Run your kid around your house until he wants to puke. It’ll be good in the end for both him and you. Don’t forget to stay hydrated. I guarantee he will thank you for it one day. Remember, if you don't take charge now, someone else will. As an ex jail guard, you don't want that person to be me.

Last edited:

Aralius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas.
A quick update here, for the record.
I filed for divorce a month ago. I told my wife that she needn't consult a lawyer, because the divorce will go through either way and she shouldn't waste her money, as I'm not looking to take the child away or get half her house or apartment (in which I also invested). I only care about my peace of mind.
Obviously she got suspicious and went anyway. Came back and asked me if I can renounce the divorce. I said no. After getting accustomed with the idea, I no longer feel frustration and anger. I can't move out to my own place until spring, but I feel no pressure from her or myself.

She asked and I accepted to go to marriage counselor, just to see what happens. Funny enough, when I told my wife a year ago, when I felt like sh!t, that we should see a marriage counselor, she refused, because I would talk **** about her in therapy, which I did anyway this time.
The therapist suggested no major decisions during counseling but my mind is already made up.

I feel more relaxed, direct and not afraid to manhandle her and talk dirty to her in bed. She loves it.

As for the kid, he's more respectful and learned to stop when crossing the line, especially after wife started to take me seriously about cursing in front of the kid.

I would have a question though:
Do any of you divorced guys feel pity for your ex?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas.
I filed for divorce a month ago. I told my wife that she needn't consult a lawyer, because the divorce will go through either way and she shouldn't waste her money, as I'm not looking to take the child away or get half her house or apartment (in which I also invested). I only care about my peace of mind.
Obviously she got suspicious and went anyway. Came back and asked me if I can renounce the divorce. I said no. After getting accustomed with the idea, I no longer feel frustration and anger. I can't move out to my own place until spring, but I feel no pressure from her or myself.

She asked and I accepted to go to marriage counselor, just to see what happens. Funny enough, when I told my wife a year ago, when I felt like sh!t, that we should see a marriage counselor, she refused, because I would talk **** about her in therapy, which I did anyway this time.
The therapist suggested no major decisions during counseling but my mind is already made up.

I feel more relaxed, direct and not afraid to manhandle her and talk dirty to her in bed. She loves it.

As for the kid, he's more respectful and learned to stop when crossing the line, especially after wife started to take me seriously about cursing in front of the kid.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine if you had just done this before divorcing...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

Yes......wish i didn't
I think that often that pity they make you feel and their tears is manipulations.

Aralius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine if you had just done this before divorcing...
I know... I have, but I don't think she appreciated it until I changed my frame. Even after a great session, the b!tching would still be there. It's like she started behaving only after fear of losing me. It could only be in my head, but the results are there, I'm better in my head and she's taking more initiative in bed, which I really don't mind

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women can't be fixed but with many its often bad leadership/frame.
Honestly man you have no idea of the toll a divorce can take on you and your kids. A lot of women go crazy when you start dating and then they start brainwashing the kids. I highly suggest going for shared custody if you go ahead,. you might think its not going to be like that for you but it most likely will.
Fix things if you can, most of the time the grass is only greener for a short while on the other side.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I would have a question, though:
I do; she had everything necessary to her:
1. Huge dual incomes.
2. Vacation home.
3. New German cars every five years or so.
4. The validation from being married to an HV man that's attractive enough to attract her GFs and have them say it in front of us both.
5. Bangin retirement savings.
6. A doting blue-pilled man who would've done anything for her.

Her rigidity led me to self-help books like NMMNG and MMSL, which led me to Roosh, and here, I would've never even considered Red Pill if she'd even tried to keep me around. She facked the literal pooch. Now I'm a hardcore evo-psych/red pill advocate.

Now, she has none of that and is an old, frigid, fat maid who stands a meager chance of ever attracting another man like me. EVER. Medically, she's falling apart, too, because she drinks too much and isn't very physically active. Instead of losing weight and getting a new wardrobe, boyfriends, and all the things 40-something divorcees do, she's let herself go. When we were married, she was a 7; now, she's dropped into the 5s. I would have done anything to keep my marriage together and tried for years - she would never meet me halfway. I left her. I will probably help my kids bury her inside two decades from now. She will die a miserably unhappy woman, all because she could not figure out what was important in life.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Aurelius,
" Do any of you divorced guys feel pity for your ex?"
great to see that despite the Trauma you have still retained your sense of humour.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Aurelius,
Your name set was reknowned for his stoicism and I think thats why you chose it,but there was also another side to him,as a Warrior he tamed the Persians and Armenians...Having chosen a path where every hand will be turned against you, cultivate both aspects of this Man you admire!