Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Kid Mad College (FR Journal)

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys. I'm a college student (junior) just getting back on campus and ready to have a good year. I realized that alcohol consumption will impair my memory badly, so I think this journal can be helpful to me. I hope it will also be helpful to you guys. And I hope you can precisely critique my interactions with the felines, they're always looking for improvement.

Alright so last night was the first night of the semester back at the bars. Lots of anticipation from everyone, and my frat's pregame was about 300 people in itself. It was crowded as fvck so my buddy and I shot off to the bar early with some hotties.

The cab ride there continued what I'd been sensing throughout the day/night: feline attention. Countless girls initiated with me by sticking out there hand and saying their name. This is because I dress fly and like to laugh/smile a lot. Including a dimepiece senior in the cab, who I just sort of biffed on with conversation. Unfortunately, looking back I was like 70% there in terms of headspace throughout the night. This was the cause for me not pulling in the end. However, I definitely had some marginal successes and my failures were minimal.

SUCCESSES:
--Had a great time out with my friends. Boom.

--Playing beer pong with my fratbros at the bar, I immediately sense a babeeee just keep looking over at me. While she was talking to one of my homies. Like, 4 or 5 times in 10 minutes. Didn't talk to her, saw her end up getting carried out like a wounded (and drunken) soldier by her friend. Lol

--Approach 1: I'm squatting like a catcher in front of this huge industrial fan that's in the club. Lol it gets so sweaty that this thing is just essential. I'm around a group of friends so conversation is happening when a cute chick squats in front of me, facing me. She introduces herself first so I know I gotta spit. I proceed to banter with her about our ages, turns out she's a senior (damn where you been). I go in for the makeout within a minute and she declines with a smile. "Are we gonna makeout? (giggle)" I say: "yeah." And casually continue the convo, although it has an undeniable edge now. After maybe 15 more seconds I blast another fire in the hole. She's not quite feeling it again. Soon she stands up (we were in catcher stance), and lingers as to suggest she's waiting for another move. Unfortunately, it was half-assed. I try to say something (instead of grabbin her arm and drawing her for more intimate convo) and simultaneously another chode gets some of her attention. She took a step or two away from me and I ejected. Bummer, but I think my "yeah" response was inaccurate and weak. In any case, this gave me the confidence to give fewer fvcks the rest of the night.

--Approach 2: This sophomore broad (HB East) spots me and approaches with a smile. I know this chick from last year, and she's low quality. However I've hooked up with her and evaluated her huge titties at the same bar, so the sexual tension is abundant. The drawback with this broad is that she sucks, and gets **** on ruthlessly by my frat bros. So I'm just chatting with her (again by the fan) she's interviewing me about my summer, I'm too above her to give full responses to her answers. After like 5 minutes I get fed up and out of nowhere try to kiss her. She's clearly stunned but doesn't kiss back. So I just give her **** about getting lipstick on my lips; she takes her finger and wipes it off. At this point I want to get to the d-floor (where no fratbros will see ;) ) and get to goin' with another fvckin mammagram. However, this drunk annoying kid I know stumbles up and hijacks the interaction. I don't really give a fvck about where this is going, so I eject and say see yall. She says "see you later!" and I smile.

--Other notable (and minor) success: saw this cutie that I'd taken to a date function freshman spring. She's from a different school and this chick I'm friends wit set me up. Super cutie and I copped the makeout, but she ended up getting swooped by my fratbro and banging him a couple times. P!ssed me the fvck off for a while but whatever. It's approaching closing time, and I'm secretly disappointed that I'm not already back with a chick. I'm just posted and I see her getting blared at by some chode, so I just wait for a sec. After she turns to her friend, I go up and hijack their conversation. "Hey!" She's delighted to see me ("I was hoping to talk to you! That lame dude was so annoying"), and although I have a grudge against her for choosing a homie in the past, we're both drunk so it's cool. She says she's going abroad in two days, so I'm thinking maybe she's into a one-night thing. Definitely animated conversation. However, I ****in double dribble and travel at the same godd@mn time: "Take my number in case you need a place to stay tonight" just went nowhere. Convo deflated within 10 seconds. What I think I should have done is said (e.g) "show me how your dance moves have improved since last time" and usher her to the d-floor. Whatever... the funny thing is, later I saw her outside with blood all over her face! Pretty sure she ate sh!t outside waiting for a cab. Lol she was so embarrassed.

--HB Burgh: this chick is a blonde with big tits and even better, she's slutty as they come. Know her from the past when I was a bit more of a chump, but I could definitely hook up with her now. I grabbed her ass (multiple times) and lifted up her dress jokingly while she was fanning off (lol this random fan is coming up way too much). Since my interactions with her weren't on/near the dancefloor, my convo needs to be sexually charged, major. It wasn't quite there--it wasn't chumpy, but it needs to be aggressive. Ignorant if you will. Put this broad in my top 5 prospects because I could literally see me taking her home and fvcking the sh!t out of her.

Also: vibed hard with this chick and then never saw her again. She's historically DTF and did I mention she's cute as hell (HB Dorm). Lived in my dorm last year, and based on interaction she's ready for me to pull the trigger next time it's proper. I guarantee I will pursue this at some point. Also: when I was talking to the chick mentioned below, this chick and her friend both approached me and drew me away from my other conversation. Definitely worked in my favor.

FAILURES:
--So there's this one adorable, tall babe (sophomore; HB South) that I met at our day party last weekend. Vibed super heavy, introduced by our mutual friend and first thing I said to her was "your eyes are really pretty" (which they fvcking are). Anyway, after the dayparty she came to our pregame and I chopped it up big time. Got her to start talking about how she's never had sex at college and how she waits for the right one. She ends up grabbing me just to touch me while I'm faced away from her on the bus to the bar. (The bar was too packed though so my entire pregame pretty much went home w/in 30 minutes of arrival). So I went into last night with this girl strong on my radar. I see her looking my way earlier, so when I finally talk to her later it's just a casual bump-in. She needs to be reminded of my name, so I'm definitely checking that disrespect. The club-game-style-convo isn't really going anywhere though --this chick is definitely prude and hard (so far) to draw into the right frame for me to pull the trigger on a makeout. As the night goes on, she's starting to look sloppy as hell fellas. She talks to every dude; she's very southern and very friendly. It's pretty hard for me to pinpoint where I stand (NOTE: this isn't the right way of thinking. Analysis is paralysis. Take action) Well in her sloppy state she's clearly still interested in me. I'm sitting up on this ledge talking to a hoe when she comes up. I try to pull her up a few feet to sit next to me, but it's doomed. She's hardly capable of making it up, and she immediately starts complaining her a$$ hurts so I tease her for having a soft butt. In a matter of seconds she drops back down, and with that the interaction loses steam. I don't have anything else to report besides the fact that I saw her on the way out (alone). I was walking opposite direction so we just barely hugged as she departed. ***Looking for advice on how to escalate with this goooooooody-goody, extroverted chick.***

--General inaction: I need to be singling out and focusing my sniper on the right birds. HB Dorm was a definite prospect that fell off my radar. Also need to be in that all-systems-a-go headspace. It's essential for full energy and ooze confidence.

Things for personal note: (1) HB Laxtitute (literally a 9) fvcking loves me. Securely friend-zoned, but she dragged me to buy me a drink (ended up spending $30 and she didn't even have one). Then as she was leaving with her friends she grabbed my wrist pretty HARD.... (2) Good job staying relatively in check with alcohol consumption. This is a killer folks. Gotta drink enough to be feeling yourself but then just start sipping beer. (3) 2 younger kids I live with got pu$$y last night. I didn't have an angle at these chicks on the cab ride back, but it's good motivation to keep focused on improvements until next time.

It's key to dwell on the positives and take each day with a vigor, even when not partying. I've got a job and solid classes to work on, not to mention fitness which is in a constant state of improvement.

Oh and just for the record, my school is pretttttty prude and all that. These girls are definitely intelligent. Ratchet sh!t doesn't usually work, you gotta have your wits about you if you want a serious pull.

Look forward to chatting with yall as this year goes. Feel free to critique the h3ll out of me. Peace

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello world. Back at it to report on last night's (Friday) shenanigans. After a solid game of soccer, my friend and I headed out to the men's soccer game with some mixed drinks. We didn't really know what our gameplan was however... we were planning on last night being lowkey because nothing was scheduled. Little did we know...

After the game, I take a few more pulls of JD and head to the bar. Like I said, I didn't think many felines were gonna show up tonight, at all. Thus I was in a zombie state. Wasn't talking much or providing any excitement, just bro-ing out at the bar. As it happens, the lacrosse team had thrown a party that was heading our way to the bar. All of a sudden, hoards of chicks start piling into the bar donning tight neon attire. I know the potential will be there, so I start trying to kick myself into a primal state. My friend hands me a double whiskey out of nowhere, and about one shot after that I know I'm hammered. Whereas being hammered generally kills my game, it was just what the doctor ordered tonight.

Not much time passes and HB South pops up lookin extremely fine. You can read about her above or let me give you a once sentence synopsis: she's a super good looking, bubbly girl that acted very interested in your boy, but at the same time acts sloppy at the bar and comes onto nearly every dude she sees. Once again she's clearly drunk. Our first interaction of the night occurs geographically in the same exact spot as last time. After we acknowledged each other with a greeting;

Her: "You were at the poooool with me today!!"

I saw her at the pool yesterday afternoon, but I didn't say anything; I was with the homies and she had a cap and goggles on (easy to feign ignorance). The conversation goes on, and it gets real physical. I'm posted with my back and elbows on the bar; she's leaning up on me with her V to my P and tits on my chest; my hands on and off her waist. Our mouths are angled like we're finna kiss and I maybe should have pulled the trigger right then and there. It's a good convo though and I create some push-pull by teasing her about not knowing my name before (I thought the name thing would be stale by now but it was able to create more tension).

So after that conversation, my friend who is a mack comes up to me in disbelief. "Dude. That chick you were making out with.... I would do anything to be in your position.... she's the anal queen." Me: "wtf?!?!?! who are you talking about." Him: "(HB South)!! She's the Anal queen!"

Holy buckets batman. If you read above, this chick told me she'd never had sex with a guy at my school. Uhh.... she clearly wasn't counting butthole secks. This chick is a freak! Fvck that prude nonsense! Also, our body language was so intimate that my friend thought we were making out when we never were. So it's clear to me that none of this slow-rolling is going to work on her. I immediately go into ******* tease mode and start fvcking with this chick. My state has tripled and all of my hesitation is gone for the rest of the night... so at this point I'm negging her every word. I also steal her neon hat and give it to this other bad b!tch. And what do you know fellas: this behavior godd@mn works. About 5min later she's lingering by the d-floor and I grab her and we start grinding hard. At the song change I pull her to the edge of the d-floor where I can lean up against a ledge (minimal work on my part and this lets her go to work). She's doing the whole head tilty thing and she's smiling so I go ahead and pull the trigger. Negged, but about 15 seconds later I'm in the same position. Pull the trigger a second time; a little kiss but again she pulls back. Fvck... as I'm writing this fellas I know that I probably should have played it a bit cooler. I think I acted too soon... she was dancing she like wanted a new d!ck in her a$$ and I should have let that play out a little more. Anyway, at the end of the song I finally get a little makeout but then she darts off and sorta waves bye to me. I ain't mad though. I didn't see her for the rest of the night so for all I know she was getting pummeled by some lax dude. Or not... point is that in the future, we're not friends. It will be either go-time or on-to-the-next-one. Glad I was able to clear this up.

Well in terms of last night, it was indeed on-to-the-next-one. (Pause). I try opening up a 2-set on the d-floor and I butt heads heavy with one of the chicks who is not feeling me. She had a dyke haircut so pretty sure she was a lezbo. Her friend was (feeling me), however, and grinded on me for about a minute until her friend started being a huge b!tch. These chicks were seniors. Later in the night, I come up on this chick that is friends with the lezbo that was playa hating. She says "I would totally dance with you" but her friend is just ruining things at this point. Lol. Let me digress for a sec.

I'm not trying to self-jock here, but working out will do wonders for your game. In the past, at this same bar, I wasn't on top of my fitness. Not fat at all but just not impressive at all. I worked out this whole summer (and continue to do so) and I'm seeing chicks looking my way during the day and night. This gives you an edge; it's like having Rob Gronkowski as your tight end compared to a guy that just sits at home and blocks. Your mouthpiece and your swagger will always be your WRs but having a lethal TE will score you points. This chick would not have been willing to dance if I weren't looking good. Truth.

Alright so it's already getting late and I'm still fvcking hammered. See this short asian cutie dancing with her friends but facing outward (this is when you know it's good). So I just walk up and offer the little lady my hand. She complies. We're facing a full body mirror which is kind of weird but she's getting after it and ignoring her chode Asian friends that are trying to c0ckblock me. Spin that @ss around and we start making out. Make out and dance for a while; her girl friend tries to get her to leave but I don't allow that. I take her over so my back is against that annoying mirror and we do more of the same. During this entire process there are a handful of chicks looking my way. So eventually it's like the last song, and this chick finally gives in to her friends' pleas. She says a few niceties ("It was nice meeting you" blah blah blah) and we head our respective ways. I should have pulled the number probably but I didn't. Eh, whatever. I cab it back with the homies and just hit the sack even though they were latenighting at these girls' apartment. I wasn't tryna with any of the girls at the time.

Alright so quality night for an "off night".... and I'll be back out again tonight. On the way to the library (where I'm writing this) I passed this cutie I know (HB Gymnast) that totally gave me the sexy eyes. Just one example of how being proactive with your day gets you better results than sitting in and smoking weed with the homies. So I'll see what's good with her tonight.

Until next time....:cool:

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to check in with an update of the past week's festivities. I went out 3 nights over the past week. Last Saturday was cool.... the bar was really crowded but I was definitely preying on some chicks. Hooked up with 2 new ones that night but didn't bring them back or get their numbers... not really much material to write about there.

This Friday was interesting. My frat had a date function, and I wasn't really feeling anyone in particular so I got my buddy to link me up with a chick that was looking to go. She was a sophomore, and had already been porked by one of my brothers, who claimed he was now off that. I was in a great state to kick off the night, already vibing hard with chicks when she showed up to the pregame. I chopped it up with her (decent looking, def a 1 but nothing too stunning) and she was definitely feeling me, for example her friends were all excited about life and insisted on taking a few pics of us. Her friends, one blonde in particular, were certainly grabbing my attention too. As I'm conversing with my date, I see the blonde pointing at me from like 4 ft away while talking to a chick HB Blue with big tits. I say "stop pointing at me, it's rude" and they laugh. Blonde says "I was telling her who (HB Blind)'s date is!" I forget how the convo continued immediately, but I was in no time macking the h3ll out of HB Blue with big tits. I'm wearing a pink button down with black pants, and she grabs at my upper chest (I have chest hair and I've got the first button open). I immediately slap her hand with a "GTFO" type expression (get the fvck out). "Chest hair... you just leave your chest wide open huh." I say "well so do you" and make an identical grabbing motion like I'm about to touch her t1ts or pull down the front of her blouse. She turns away and laughs. She proceeds to ask me where I live. I say "a few doors down," but hesitantly because "I don't want stalkers." She seems interested in asks if she'll get to see it. I say "maybe... I actually just got a sweeeeet new couch today." She goes "okay, I'm sold" and in not a sarcastic manner at all. At this point, my move is probably to isolate her away from her friends (and towards the exit) and then just go aggressor mode and pull her into my apartment. This didn't work out however, in part due to the social setting. She had a date as well, and although he is a chode, I failed to isolate her again for the rest of the pregame. This is where the infuriating part comes in: I didn't see even a glimpse of her once we got to the bar. I'm not sure what the h3ll happened to her. I hope I see her again.

Anyway, my date turned out to suck. She was clearly interested in me but just not trying to get down. She was dancing on me at the pregame, pointing at me in the cab, and down with close conversation at the bar. A snippet of that; Me: "so your premed... what do you want to do with it" Her: "I think I want to be an OBGYN" Me: "Oh looking at vagin@s all day? That's like my dreamjob" (s/o macallik). Her: "<I actually forget what she said here but the flow of the convo stayed the same>" Me: "So I can practice looking at yours and you can critique my skills" She: "Oooh that's a good line" Me: "Yeah,.. I bet you've read a lot of textbooks on the matter but I have street skills" Her: "Yeah I have... and street skills sounds kinda gross" .... the conversation topic didn't last much longer, but I thought that was a funny snippet. The hookup just wasn't really in play though... she was there with 2 other girlfriends and they're also good friends with some younger (chumpish) brothers in my frat... which kind of led to me getting c0ckblocked. I wasn't sweating this chick though so I moved on in the night; started eying her blonde friend. After the vaginal convo with my date, I'm talking to the blonde chick who is wearing her hair in a long braid. I tell her I want her to take it out.... I think the long blonde hair will look gooood. She without much deliberation takes it out and gives her hair a few sexy throws. I help her out, running my hands through her hair and telling her it looks real good. This is makin her feel sexy... My date tries to call me out for this and I confirm my standpoint that I think the hair looks good. Seeing as the blonde had a date herself, I still wasn't really in the position to swoop. In fact, I left the bar without my date or the blonde, and proceeded to the club where a lot of kids were going. Since I was no longer on a mission with my date, I just texted her "<Club name>" as I was en route. They ended up coming to the bar eventually, and nothing fruitful happened... I tried to kiss the blonde when her date wasn't around and she was pretty surprised, didn't let me have it. These chicks stayed with the same circle of dudes and just danced the whole night.

So I get to the club and I scope a few chicks that are definitely in play. One of whom being the notorious HB South. She tries to call me out for not asking her as a date. I play it cool; tell her I don't ask lesbians (prior inside joke) and that my date sucked anyway. This chick is just always a drunk mess fellas so I'm not really claiming to properly evaluate things; just might as well write them down. This chick is just sort of an enigma: she tells me she wants to dance so I say "alright lets go dance floor." She's like nah. I'm like "well wtf, I'm either dancing on the d-floor or I'm not." She just wants to dance like halfway there, which is not cool in my book seeing as I'm going to make moves I don't want half the school seeing. So I put my foot down. She then tries to kiss me on the lips (more like a peck than a makeout) and I don't barge. (She in the past has rejected my makeout attempt). Keep in mind our bodies are fully touching and maybe even our hands too. I tell her "I'll see you when you're ready to dance" and we eventually both move our separate ways. In a drunken haze I remember a few more lines from this chick with her stating "we have the whole year"... so maybe she's not ready yet. Idk. This girl is sort of obnoxious so I'm not really investing much capital. Don't really know what my move is.

So I was pretty pissed to be going home alone that night. I had clear prospects that didn't materialize, but there are seeds to grow in the future, and I'm excited to keep talking to this blonde chick. As I was leaving I see two chicks hopping in a cab... I ask to split it with them (a playa spent all his cash at the bar). They were initially very hesitant but I hopped in shotgun and started chatting it up with them. Only a 5 min ride but I was able to get the number at the end of it. They put their name in my phone as a combination of their two names. I texted the number yesterday just to keep the seed alive. They responded and I was getting a few "hahaha"s before the exchange broke off. I'm contemplating my next move.

So this basically turned into a Friday night FR. The other nights didn't really move my stock up or down. The atmosphere in college isn't so do-or-die on a night-to-night basis as the real world... you're seeing the same chicks out 3-4 nights a week. It's a big community.

Excited for some more shots on goal in the coming week. Peace

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accidental double post... woops. Don't be shy to give advice

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatup fellas, it's been about a week so I figure it's time for an update. I've only been out once in the past week, mostly just putting in work in the gym and keeping up with the classes and job. However, the next week and a half or so has a lot on the calendar so I'm pretty excited to see what's to come.

So this last Thursday was nice, I hit the bars and got a steamy makeout with a rando, dropped her the number after. This came to be by me just making a round on the dance floor, I pause for a split second to evaluate this chick and her friends and she's suddenly all up over it. Chill. Also felt up some chick with huge tits that refused to makeout (?). But I guess the best part of the night was getting introduced to this cutie, HB Rootbeer, by a friend of mine that's a girl. When we shake hands, I don't let go and she holds back for about 20 seconds. This is a solid move fellas. We vibed pretty hard after finding out we had a lot in common with mutual friends; turns out she is in a sorority that we frequently mix with but she's more into this other frat. She's dating a kid in that frat, and straight up says "I don't know what I'll do (friend-wise) if it falls through with [boyfriend]"...my radar sort of goes off here. I step up the kino a bit, slide my hand down her arm and touch her waist etc. Well what do you know, she asks me for my number by the end of the convo. I enter a funny name into her phone (barely sexual)... I'm definitely looking forward to see this chick again. Convo portrayed huge value of me in her eyes, and she's definitely looking for that upgrade (her boyfriend is a stick figure and sort of ugly). More to come here, but prob not immediately.

Other noteworthy comment from that night: HB South, who acts like a bimboey mess these days, ran into me at the bar. We're definitely cool but she hit me with "why are you mean to me," and I just laughed it off (no direct reply). What came next is a blur, but she went off along the lines of "I want you to take me on a date.. etc etc" I don't know how I reacted to this because I was probably too drunk and don't remember. I've seen her in passing a few times and we're definitely cool, she's givin me eyes and waving. I just can't really figure out her angle; we'll see what happens this week.

Alright so that was my only night out--- one other update HB wise. Well you remember HB Blonde from that date function (feels forever ago). She was vibing with me as I got her to let down her hair and ran my hands through it; I eventually went for the makeout but she got a little scared and didn't comply. Next few days I find out from my younger friends (her age) that she's cool but just a little prude. That was my read too, so word. Well we have a fundraiser sports event this weekend and I see her there at the beginning, talking to one of my good friends (female)... I didn't know they knew each other (different sorority). Well my friend that she's talking to has the same birthday as me. When I approach, one of the first things HB Blonde says is "ooh same birthday, birthday love" ---this is a huge IOI because I never told this broad anything about me and homegirl having the same birthday. What does this mean? Well obviously they had discussed ME prior to this interaction. Word. Well she says a few more things I was down with "yeahhh were neighborsss" and "you guys should throw downnn for your birthday." This chick is cute. Well as the day goes on, my team gets eliminated by their team. Right after the game HB Blonde goes "you're so competitive" and I just shake it off. Well bottom line is this---this chick could be prude and it might take work, but the ball is in my court. It's on me to make this happen. And I'm just gonna hit her with that C&F ASAP next time I see her. Something tells me my next fire in the hole will turn out more favorably.

Sorry if these posts are a bit too stream-of-consciousness in style. I'm just externalizing my thoughts and feelings on current realities. Feeling good this week and looking forward to future updates to this journal. Peace

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back at it with a lay report fellas. Lets go!

Been a long weekend with tons of drinking and splurging but I got back to the gym these past few days. Going out only a few select nights in the next few weeks cause of work, so I went out last night looking to make things count. Had a good feeling about throwin on a white pocket tee last night, and my hunch led me places.

We threw a pregame, and my mentality was to start talkin to chicks early and often to get some rust off my game and into the right mode. Immediately chat up a cutie senior, and after a few more I'm off to the bar. Get roped into a few games of beer pong, and I'm startin to really watch my intake cause it's gettin up there. Not seeing many girls I know or am trying to spit to, but after 12AM rolls around the dance floor gets poppin so I set out guns blazin. Maybe get a few rejections, but we all know that doesn't matter--eventually come up on this blonde chick that's dancin in a group of friends. Group of friends usually present difficulties, but some of her friends were already grindin with dudes so I went up to her with a smile and asked to dance. Of course she abided. Girls speak to each other with their eyes, so I was carefully watchin the many glances her friends were shootin her. Saw a good amount of smiles, and I'm a good dancer so I was just gettin her into it. After what I thought was verging on too long, I start gettin sexual by tossing her hair back and kissing her neck. After 2 songs, which is for me about the max before a move must be made, I take the opportunity to spin her around, she's feeling it. I'm wearing my frat shirt and she tells me she's a freshman (first one of the year baby). I make forehead-to-forehead contact, and let me tell you fellas thats the best way to get the makeout. 85% success from there. She clearly wants it, but I tease her a bit by smilin and fakin her out. Eventually, I go in for the kill and she's receptive. We get a qual makeout for maybe 5-10 minutes, and we've slipped away from her group of 4-5 friends. But eventually, she lets me know she's trying to leave, pointing to her friend. I'm like aight, whatever. Slip her my phone and she adds the number (looking right now she has a sexy name). So that put me on for the rest of the night, lookin for a madamme.

Not much later, run into this chick I'd met once or twice before (guess we might as well call her HB Vet). I was gaming her up previously but she got mad at your boy because I earnestly thought she was a freshman. (She's a senior but expected me to get the joke when she called herself a frosh. Are you nuts?!). So catch her on the dancefloor this time, and make a few dance moves. She's feeling it, and wants the makeout fast. Not a heavy one, just some kisses and sh!t. Not much later she takes my hand and leads me off the d-floor. Hell yea!

We end up sitting down near the exit, and she tells me she wants to leave soon. I brush it off a little to feign indifference, and go in for a light makeout or two. Soon enough though I suggest her place and she's up for it. We get a taxi, your boy left his credit card at the bar, so she's payin for it (wordddd). The cab driver's got disco lights goin heavy, playin club music and doin a jerk-jerk-jerk-stop at every red light so we're gettin back to it. Get to her apartment, sit on the couch for maybe 15 seconds before she says she wants to hit the sheets. Worddd. She's got a big @ss bed, and she's quick to take her shirt off. I'll cut the details, but I get her ready to fvck right when the whiskey D kicks in. Godd@mnit! Takes me a few tries, but eventually got it in and got it on. Word!

Gave me a ride home in the AM, all in all a huge success.

Gonna focus on cranking some work in the next few days, but I'll be out with a vengeance in the next few weeks. More when it happens!

Peace

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good report. Game looks on point. I like how you point out the small details that most people overlook in an approach.

Couto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm enjoying reading all of your posts on this thread.
By the way I know the title is a reference to kendrick lamar's new album, I seeee you.

In10se

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my two cents, I think you can be more aggressive and lead interactions. Yeah these bimbos seem into you, but they are overwhelmed with the amount of attention they are getting from guys in college, especially the southern chick. You need to lead her by the hand and make affirmative statements like "we are leaving, we are going to get food and hang out to get to know each other". **** like that, also try to hit these chicks up during the day. Chances are they are bored and are sitting around vajazzling their clams. You have solid options and it looks like its going to pan out to be an awesome year for you. Make more moves and see more results.

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up fellas. Hope everyone is staying afloat with the hurricane of trash that hits this board. Time for an update on the past week or so.

So I had a solid end to last week. Went out two nights after I'd gotten laid to a pretty sick event at a club. Hooked up with 2 chicks there, 1 of them being probably the hottest I've hooked up with in the past year.

This week, however, I have nothing to report as far as hookups or results. The ebbs and flows of this game, man.... one thing I'm eager to improve on is being able to keep up the momentum week after week. I'm sure this is key, as well, to getting solid pulls and having night 2's with chicks. My lack of night 2's is the weakest part of my game right now, and improving that is my next step.

Any comments regarding the ebbs and flows of the game, and how you stay on a heater week over week?

I don't have many intriguing developments over the past week in terms of seeds I've planted. HB South is a straight up mess. She's psychotic and has zero idea what she wants. On Thursday I used something along the lines of "Let's go outside and get a drink. I want to get to know more about you"... this didn't materialize. She loves making out with my neck at the bar, but I give her zero affection when she does this. She's always sh!tfaced. But when I brought her outside for a drink, she said she wanted to go back in-- I said "No"---and she ups and leaves. And then proceeds to start biting and kissing my neck upon running into her later in the night.

This chick is hanging by a thread. Even though I don't invest in her outside of nightgame whatsoever (I would if I could; I never see her around), I'm about to drop her, as in not mentioning her in these reports.

OK so if you go back a couple reports and find HB Blue, you'll see she's a chick that I met once when I was feeling it, and she was really feeling me. I never saw her after that night, and it's been about a month--I ran into her at the bar on Thursday. I fvcking blew it though... she approached me at the bar and I didn't recognize her. She had that same interest level, but my first thirty seconds or so of the interaction put me way behind in the count.

HB Blue: "Heyy; haven't I met you before?"

Me (I recognized her but didn't realize who she was): Oh yeah! You know ZZZ (my friend she's standing next to)? If you like this guy I know you're cool."

HB Blue: Haha yeah you remember me? I'm dating XXX (loser in my frat that was her date last time, we joked about him then)

Me (****ing up): "............ .......... haha you are?"

HB Blue: Ohh you totally believed me

Me: Hahaha I had a hard time recognizing you because your shirt was way more low-cut last time

HB Blue: Oh yeah is that the only reason you remember me?

Me: Nah somethings just stick with you

^^^me serving up that lukewarm sh!t. She spat that sh!t right out. She walked away within like 20 seconds.

So I actually think this chick might be kinda cool, so I'm hoping to see her around and seek redemption. Fvckups like these occur, and I do my best to just forget about it and move on.

Update on HB Blonde; got intel that she's fvckin with this senior in a different frat. He's sort of the man and slays, ain't gon lie about it. Anyway I'm gonna move on from this and give her friends way more attention. This seemed to work last night when I was dancing with her friend and noticing a lot of attention and positive energy from her.

Only other chick I've been investing in is this cute little frosh, call her HB Shy. Both times I've seen her were in the day and I've been on my game. Got her number verrry easily and I've invited her to 2 parties. She hasn't showed to my knowledge. Smiley faces in the texts so it's definitely an opportunity.

I've got an unreal amount of work the next 4 nights, but then a ton to look forward to after that. Vacation out of state next week to hit the beach and demolish some sorostitutes. I'm fvckin pumped!

Positive Energy Always Creates Excellence. PEACE

*EDIT* PS: I thought this was hilarious and I forgot to mention it last time. After I'd smashed HB Vet she was tellin me how she thought this one kid in my frat is creepy. I enjoyed hearing this because I listened to this kid talk to a girl earlier in the night with absolutely zero mojo. I forget what he was saying but it might as well have been about the color of the dirt. This dude was afraid to have some edge and personality and chicks get confused by it and even think its creepy!

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boi, i havent posted on this site in months but i had to log in and apprecaite this journal.

Im liking it. Remember:

Be fun (spike girls emotions instead of boring, one-on-one talk). Later you can develop rapport and get to know them better
Be flirty
Be charming

You're on the right track.

Check this out: This is a legendary pickup journal of a frat senior at a big state school who slayed over 100 girls...it's perhaps the best field report journal i've ever read. you can see the evolution of this kid as he goes from newbie to ultimate pimp. if your serious about becoming the man at your school, you need to look at this.

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/135273

peace

holyg

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.
HolyG: I have read that journal, and it's biblical. It's probably the most valuable thing I've found on the internet pertaining to gaming chicks. An absolute must read for anyone unaware of it.

Hello my fellow juans. Reporting back after a great time last night. So we start pregaming, about 30 of us guys just screwing around and playing pong, and I cruise through a bottle of wine. We don't invite any chicks cause we're getting to the bar early, but a few regulars show up. Now I know that it is kind of considered a chode move to quickly go and approach the chicks that just walk into a party, but I find it very helpful to start talking to girls as early as possible. It increases your comfort and will calibrate your game for when it actually matters. So I talk to these chicks off the bat and soon enough we head to the bar.

So as usual it takes a little while for the females to start filing in. I'm just drinking some more beer and enjoying the music. Dance a little and take some shots with HB Lax, who is a smokeshow. I can't even remember if I had talked to anymore chicks at this point when I see my best friend talking to 2 chicks I know. Go back up to my first post, this is HB Dorm (cute) and her friend with whom I go very far back (HB Tard). I talk to HB Tard for a while, and I would definitely fvck her because she has a nice bod huge tits. But my friend ducks out, and I transition over to HB Dorm. Now this chick is very cute, she used to date this gayboi but is I guess done. We've flirted before, but I've never really gotten the ball moving. Well, first thing she says is "act like you're flirting with me, I want to make him jealous. Let's go take shots." So inside I'm S'ing my H, but I lead her and HB Tard over to the bar for some shots. I immediately give her sh!t for what she just said. I say something like "I can't believe you're like that, acting all fake. I would actually want to get to know with you and flirt with you for real" (not sure if I included that last part).

So she's receptive to this, and let me pause to make a quick point: women speak by their actions, not by their words. If I took her jealousy statement to mean anything, I would have been screwed. This concept has been well set forth in the material we have all read. This instance validates it.

So we take tequila shots, and HB Tard is giving me sh!t for not inviting her to our party last week (which was awesome). I play it cool, saying I expected to see her anyway, blah blah blah. At this point, this little dude that's trying to rush my frat shows up, and I introduce him to these chicks. Everyone's having a good time, and he's able to take HB Tard off my hands so I can spit heat at HB Dorm. He leaves after a minute, and HB Tard and HB Dorm have one of those quick girl-moments. They decide to split up, leaving HB Dorm with me. My receptors are getting the green light.

So I keep talking to this chick at the bar, just trying to be charming, not necessarily an ******* at all. This chick is actually pretty cool. She laughs when I start messing around and freestyle rapping to the music, and she even joins me and raps some hilariously stupid stuff. Haha. So a bit after this, she says lets daaaaance. I'm like yee. So I take her by the hand, and it's back to front for probably a song. She has long brown hair, I move it to one side to let her know whats coming. I gently kiss her neck. (In my experience girls like this, before and after you've made out. Will keep gathering data). The song switches, we go front to front for some time. The window of opportunity is closing, but I kiss her on the lips and she kisses back, I pull out. We dance for just a little more, and then I pull the trigger on the makeout. Success. I get her way more into it by rubbing her vag and fingering her a bit. The next 20-30 minutes consist of making out and dancing, I get her number. (Girls are so stupid. She didn't have any pockets and had to hold her phone and her wallet or whatever in her hand the entire time).

So we go back to the bar and it's time for me to attempt the pull, but I decide that I don't want to try bringing her back to my place for a few reasons. Primarily because this isn't a ONS type thing, I don't want to go all-or-nothing on my first chance. Also, I'm fvcking hammered, I want to be on my game when I do nail her. So I have a good idea, which I propose: we get dropped off near my place and I walk her home through this scenic area. She agrees, and I go to take a quick piss. I come back and we go outside, but then her friend starts calling. Ugh. HB Dorm doesn't want to leave behind HB Tard, and I'm like "fine, We'll get dropped off." So unfortunately this is where it slips. HB Tard comes out with like 6 dudes, none of them getting with her, they're all just going home. We pack into a cab, Dorm and Tard are sharing shotty. This kid is trying to chirp me in the backseat; he obviously knows that I'm 'in there' and he's 'out there'... The driver pulls up near my place, and I get out. As I'm leaving, I say "alright [Dorm], we're here, you want to get out?" (paraphrased) she's hesitant at this point, not feeling it. I just play it cool at walk away to my place.

I text her when I'm back saying "Gnight," and she responds saying that she "owes me." I think about responding, but I don't (thank god). [Note: I'm not counting, next time, on being "owed" anything. She shall be judged by her actions *endnote*] And so the night ends. All said and done, I'm feeling good vibes from this chick.

So vacation this weekend, and then the show will go on next week. Always appreciate the feedback and advice. P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited:

Iaend

Reaction score
humungus said:
What's up guys. I'm a college student (junior) just getting back on campus and ready to have a good year. I realized that alcohol consumption will impair my memory badly, so I think this journal can be helpful to me. I hope it will also be helpful to you guys. And I hope you can precisely critique my interactions with the felines, they're always looking for improvement.

Alright so last night was the first night of the semester back at the bars. Lots of anticipation from everyone, and my frat's pregame was about 300 people in itself. It was crowded as fvck so my buddy and I shot off to the bar early with some hotties.

The cab ride there continued what I'd been sensing throughout the day/night: feline attention. Countless girls initiated with me by sticking out there hand and saying their name. This is because I dress fly and like to laugh/smile a lot. Including a dimepiece senior in the cab, who I just sort of biffed on with conversation. Unfortunately, looking back I was like 70% there in terms of headspace throughout the night. This was the cause for me not pulling in the end. However, I definitely had some marginal successes and my failures were minimal.

SUCCESSES:
--Had a great time out with my friends. Boom.

--Playing beer pong with my fratbros at the bar, I immediately sense a babeeee just keep looking over at me. While she was talking to one of my homies. Like, 4 or 5 times in 10 minutes. Didn't talk to her, saw her end up getting carried out like a wounded (and drunken) soldier by her friend. Lol

--Approach 1: I'm squatting like a catcher in front of this huge industrial fan that's in the club. Lol it gets so sweaty that this thing is just essential. I'm around a group of friends so conversation is happening when a cute chick squats in front of me, facing me. She introduces herself first so I know I gotta spit. I proceed to banter with her about our ages, turns out she's a senior (damn where you been). I go in for the makeout within a minute and she declines with a smile. "Are we gonna makeout? (giggle)" I say: "yeah." And casually continue the convo, although it has an undeniable edge now. After maybe 15 more seconds I blast another fire in the hole. She's not quite feeling it again. Soon she stands up (we were in catcher stance), and lingers as to suggest she's waiting for another move. Unfortunately, it was half-assed. I try to say something (instead of grabbin her arm and drawing her for more intimate convo) and simultaneously another chode gets some of her attention. She took a step or two away from me and I ejected. Bummer, but I think my "yeah" response was inaccurate and weak. In any case, this gave me the confidence to give fewer fvcks the rest of the night.

--Approach 2: This sophomore broad (HB East) spots me and approaches with a smile. I know this chick from last year, and she's low quality. However I've hooked up with her and evaluated her huge titties at the same bar, so the sexual tension is abundant. The drawback with this broad is that she sucks, and gets **** on ruthlessly by my frat bros. So I'm just chatting with her (again by the fan) she's interviewing me about my summer, I'm too above her to give full responses to her answers. After like 5 minutes I get fed up and out of nowhere try to kiss her. She's clearly stunned but doesn't kiss back. So I just give her **** about getting lipstick on my lips; she takes her finger and wipes it off. At this point I want to get to the d-floor (where no fratbros will see ;) ) and get to goin' with another fvckin mammagram. However, this drunk annoying kid I know stumbles up and hijacks the interaction. I don't really give a fvck about where this is going, so I eject and say see yall. She says "see you later!" and I smile.

--Other notable (and minor) success: saw this cutie that I'd taken to a date function freshman spring. She's from a different school and this chick I'm friends wit set me up. Super cutie and I copped the makeout, but she ended up getting swooped by my fratbro and banging him a couple times. P!ssed me the fvck off for a while but whatever. It's approaching closing time, and I'm secretly disappointed that I'm not already back with a chick. I'm just posted and I see her getting blared at by some chode, so I just wait for a sec. After she turns to her friend, I go up and hijack their conversation. "Hey!" She's delighted to see me ("I was hoping to talk to you! That lame dude was so annoying"), and although I have a grudge against her for choosing a homie in the past, we're both drunk so it's cool. She says she's going abroad in two days, so I'm thinking maybe she's into a one-night thing. Definitely animated conversation. However, I ****in double dribble and travel at the same godd@mn time: "Take my number in case you need a place to stay tonight" just went nowhere. Convo deflated within 10 seconds. What I think I should have done is said (e.g) "show me how your dance moves have improved since last time" and usher her to the d-floor. Whatever... the funny thing is, later I saw her outside with blood all over her face! Pretty sure she ate sh!t outside waiting for a cab. Lol she was so embarrassed.

--HB Burgh: this chick is a blonde with big tits and even better, she's slutty as they come. Know her from the past when I was a bit more of a chump, but I could definitely hook up with her now. I grabbed her ass (multiple times) and lifted up her dress jokingly while she was fanning off (lol this random fan is coming up way too much). Since my interactions with her weren't on/near the dancefloor, my convo needs to be sexually charged, major. It wasn't quite there--it wasn't chumpy, but it needs to be aggressive. Ignorant if you will. Put this broad in my top 5 prospects because I could literally see me taking her home and fvcking the sh!t out of her.

Also: vibed hard with this chick and then never saw her again. She's historically DTF and did I mention she's cute as hell (HB Dorm). Lived in my dorm last year, and based on interaction she's ready for me to pull the trigger next time it's proper. I guarantee I will pursue this at some point. Also: when I was talking to the chick mentioned below, this chick and her friend both approached me and drew me away from my other conversation. Definitely worked in my favor.

FAILURES:
--So there's this one adorable, tall babe (sophomore; HB South) that I met at our day party last weekend. Vibed super heavy, introduced by our mutual friend and first thing I said to her was "your eyes are really pretty" (which they fvcking are). Anyway, after the dayparty she came to our pregame and I chopped it up big time. Got her to start talking about how she's never had sex at college and how she waits for the right one. She ends up grabbing me just to touch me while I'm faced away from her on the bus to the bar. (The bar was too packed though so my entire pregame pretty much went home w/in 30 minutes of arrival). So I went into last night with this girl strong on my radar. I see her looking my way earlier, so when I finally talk to her later it's just a casual bump-in. She needs to be reminded of my name, so I'm definitely checking that disrespect. The club-game-style-convo isn't really going anywhere though --this chick is definitely prude and hard (so far) to draw into the right frame for me to pull the trigger on a makeout. As the night goes on, she's starting to look sloppy as hell fellas. She talks to every dude; she's very southern and very friendly. It's pretty hard for me to pinpoint where I stand (NOTE: this isn't the right way of thinking. Analysis is paralysis. Take action) Well in her sloppy state she's clearly still interested in me. I'm sitting up on this ledge talking to a hoe when she comes up. I try to pull her up a few feet to sit next to me, but it's doomed. She's hardly capable of making it up, and she immediately starts complaining her a$$ hurts so I tease her for having a soft butt. In a matter of seconds she drops back down, and with that the interaction loses steam. I don't have anything else to report besides the fact that I saw her on the way out (alone). I was walking opposite direction so we just barely hugged as she departed. ***Looking for advice on how to escalate with this goooooooody-goody, extroverted chick.***

--General inaction: I need to be singling out and focusing my sniper on the right birds. HB Dorm was a definite prospect that fell off my radar. Also need to be in that all-systems-a-go headspace. It's essential for full energy and ooze confidence.

Things for personal note: (1) HB Laxtitute (literally a 9) fvcking loves me. Securely friend-zoned, but she dragged me to buy me a drink (ended up spending $30 and she didn't even have one). Then as she was leaving with her friends she grabbed my wrist pretty HARD.... (2) Good job staying relatively in check with alcohol consumption. This is a killer folks. Gotta drink enough to be feeling yourself but then just start sipping beer. (3) 2 younger kids I live with got pu$$y last night. I didn't have an angle at these chicks on the cab ride back, but it's good motivation to keep focused on improvements until next time.

It's key to dwell on the positives and take each day with a vigor, even when not partying. I've got a job and solid classes to work on, not to mention fitness which is in a constant state of improvement.

Oh and just for the record, my school is pretttttty prude and all that. These girls are definitely intelligent. Ratchet sh!t doesn't usually work, you gotta have your wits about you if you want a serious pull.

Look forward to chatting with yall as this year goes. Feel free to critique the h3ll out of me. Peace
This is very nice post thanks for sharing it.

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up my dudes. It's been almost 2 weeks since the last update. Let's get to it

Vacation was a good time. As it happened we didn't hang around any ladies, just chilled at the beach.

Got back from vacation and last week was good. I texted HB Dorm because I wanted to keep interest level high seeing as she's quality. I was having second thoughts right before I did so, but I realized the anxiety was just even more reason to sack up and do it. So I blow her up and she responds, we go back and forth for a while and then I eject around 1AM. Her interest level at the end of the convo was much higher than at the beginning. I didn't make any plans with her or anything--I kept things simple and fun. She's receptive....

Unfortunately doe I didn't see her out last week, and I went out at the end of the weekend just looking to have a good time. I chilled at the bar with an old friend who graduated, and then another good friend that's a chick that also graduated. Then I run into HB Vet, and I'm hammered. As the night reaches its end I pull the trigger on us leaving. She's down, and we go back to her place again. Fvck her and she drives me back in the morning. No whiskey d!ck, no complaints---getting some positive spillovers from this situation too. HB Vet is friends with some of the hottest chicks at this school, and it's night and day how they've been opening up to me since these incidents occurred. For example this smokeshow who is her best friend, I've never even talked to her, walks past me in the library and scratches me on the head, and then keeps walking without turning back. Hell yea. So I see HB Vet out last night, and she's trying hard to go for round 3. She had to wait her turn to talk to me cause I was chopping it up with other females. I wasn't down though, not even close. I told her I was gonna go dance like a fool and she told me to do my thing and we parted ways.

So there's another lady on my radar as well. She's a freshman and will be referred to as HB Tennis. She's blonde, a bit thick but definitely fvckable. Met her at one of our parties last week, and had a lot of social proof due to the situation. Haven't hooked up with her at all, but I saw her last night and isolated her smoothly. Talked to her over a few drinks and then a handful of her friends ran into us. She insisted on leaving and dancing (with me), but I said no, it's too early. We vibed for a bit more until her friends literally pulled her away. I saw her later in the night and she didn't look that happy with whatever she was dealing with. The trigger will be pulled on this situation in the near future.

So I figure I'll also give a shoutout to HB Burgh for re-entering my scene. I saw her yesterday and she was all over me at first. This was before going out, and she was grabbing my shoulders and chest and initiating so much physical contact. This chick is badddd but really slutty. She puts her number into my phone and tells me I'm welcome over whenever. Her sorority little also feels me, and while I was talking to her HB Burgh comes up and says "turn down the [my last nameeeeeeee]" playfully. I saw her out, and I fvcked up minorly by chopping it up with her and not making a move. She's chill though so I know there will be more opportunities.

Alright so that's my update. I feel pretty good about where I stand right now, it's definitely north of where I was a month ago. I'm gonna text HB Dorm today... wish me luck

Aight peace.

W

Wilson0

Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfil my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!@@@

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
Haha, interesting. I read about a dozen pages. Here's the first 72 pages with pics if anyone is interested (he seems to have taken them down in realtime): http://web.archive.org/web/20100819064254/http://www.rsdnation.com/node/135273?#comment-496662 The pics start on page 5.

I think the message to take away from his journal is just to be outgoing as hell. The more outgoing, the better. That is really what does it for him. Introversion and/or social anxiety is really the ultimate kiss of death when it comes to girls - far beating out things like ugliness.

The girls he goes after are not my type AT ALL, and so I don't find his methods all that helpful to me, but the journal is an interesting read nonetheless.

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatuppp my dudes. This week was definitely turn't up. Visited my friend at another school for a night, and the chicks there were unreallll. Didn't go back with anyone but thanks to the homie for showin me a good time.

I figure I'll just breakdown where I be standin with the ladies...

HB Spin - new one. Met this chick, senior, last night. I remember meeting her last year very briefly, but last night was the starting point. This chick is one of the most quality chicks I've met at my school, think it's safe to say. We were playing 3 player per team pong, and my homie and I needed a third. So I see this chick standing by the table and just bring her over. We didn't talk a ton during the game, just figuring out a little bit where she was from blah blah. To be honest she was kind of annoying me by babbling about her interests instead of focusing on winning the game. So after the game, we move into a different room to play a new drinking game. I put on that Good Kid Maad City and I'm beating the sh!t out of her and her friend at this game, making her chug over and over again. I grab her hips a few times and then I notice her friend putting her hand on my shoulder and leaning on me a little. So we finish the game and I move into another room to watch the end of the Alabama LSU game. I'm sitting on a stool and HB Spin walks in, comes up and faces me. Then she sits on my lap and I immediately put my hands on her hips. We talk about drugs and the world, and her interests in music. She stands up and faces me, I look her in the eyes and then put my head down and lean in when she has something interesting to say. We talk for a while longer and I share some stories. So she's with a big groups of friends and my group was actually about to split up. This chick doesn't go out that much though so it was pretty clear that I needed to get her number. So right when we're leaving I just walk up to her while she's playing pong and give her my phone. She puts her number in and says "please text me." Critical issue with this chick--she has a boyfriend. He's older and an alum. I don't really see the purpose of trying to wait for something to happen there. I'm just going to hit this chick up and see where it goes.

HB East -- have a pretty funny story about this one from last night. I'm sitting next to her on a couch at the bar, after I've split up from HB Spin. I'm just clowning this girl and openly talking about fvcking her. She says she wants to and I say put your hands down my pants and grab my d1ck if you really mean it. So she does and she's just playin with my d1ck for a little while. Then this dude walks up and tries to dap me, I didn't know this kid though. I just kinda freeze, couldn't really say anything or touch his hand. Then he noticed what was happening and kept walking. Then I told the broad that what she was doing was socially unacceptable and she had to stop. This chick seems like a good lay but we'll see, I'm not sure she's quality enough for me to bring back. Lol

HB Dorm -- aight so this has just gone cold. I have not seen this chick since we hooked up. Not once. She's really fvcking up. I texted her a few times but I'm very wary of overtexting and showing too much interest. Problem is I like this girl and she should find a way back into my life. We'll see

HB Vet- just about off this chick, but still using her to gain traction with her hott friends. I fvcked her on halloween mostly cause I was down with her costume. First chick I've banged at my place and she left right after so that was chill. I doubt I'll dabble again.

HB Tennis -- don't know if she deserves a spot on this roster. She's a freshmen and is just a lil bit of a ****show for my liking. She's really cool though so I'm down to talk to her and maybe try to hook up.

Gonna have a productive week, we're having our biggest party of the semester next weekend so I'll be looking forward to that. I feel like a lot of game is subconscious and results from the ways in which you carry yourself and act situationally. Talking is only part of it and is over emphasized.

Thanks for reading

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello world. Can I talk to yall for a minute... lemme talk to yall for a minute. Just give me a minute of your time baby, I don't want much

So this week was live. I hit another frat's biggest party of the year on Friday, and it was sick. It's a shame that HB Vet was drunk and fiending and inhibited my chances greatly with other ho3s in the night. She followed my every step even after I refused to hook up with her, and that sh!t is squarely on me. If you got a b1tch out of line trying to do egregious things it's your job to put her in her place. I failed to do that. Unfortunately some other chicks probably got the impression that I was "with" her but that's clearly not my aims. It's all good I met a lot of girls and planted some seeds. Not to mention it was the funnest party I've been to in a long while.

Aight so yesterday was awesome. My homies and I just randomly started drinking in the morning and next thing we knew there were tons of chicks and other friends out in the sun for a nice day party. Fast forward a couple hours and a nap later and I'm ready to go out. We go to this chicks place to pregame and I'm just having a good time bantering hard with this super hot chick that lives there. We hit the bar and I sort of lost my friends.... night goes in solo ranger mode from here. Met this chick that's from my hometown which is pretty rare at my school. She was chopping it with this other dude though so I focused on her friend. Chick was decently cute and I honestly don't remember what I said to her or how we started dancing. But the makeout ensued very quickly. After a while I tried to take her home and she wasn't quite ready. But we audibled to the bar and got some fresh air, that helped the situation. After some more making out I lead her out of the establishment and into a cab. We come back to my spot and it's a bit awkward. My roomie didn't go out and all the lights were on etc. But I fix her a drink and take a piss, and then walk into my room. She follows me. Here's the takeaway point that I think I did well with--kept building a little rapport and didn't go into hookup mode. Lay with her in my bed and talked, none of that simp sh1t though. Just got her a little more comfortable. So I mentioned that this chick was decent looking, but hot damn she had a nice body. We fvcked for a while but then decided my bed was too small to both sleep in. So I suggest I walk her home, she tells me I don't have too but I insist cause I want my shorts back (bullshvt reason). So we get back to her place and there are 2 random dudes sleepin on her couches. We creep to her room and her roommate is awake and kinda stirring. We try to be quiet in her bed but she starts losing it. I'm not trying to go into straight porno novel mode here. But she suggests we go to her car, I'm like fvck yea. So it's 5 in the goddamn morning and we've got the heat on in her car getting back after it. Not even going to illuminate the details here fellas. Her fvck game was impressive. I walked back to my spot at like 6am.

Back to the topic. HB Dorm, HB Spin. These are my two prospects for the next week. HB Spin is that dime that I met last week but to her chagrin I haven't hit her up yet. They will both be hearing from me.

PEACE

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow juanathans. It's been 2 weeks since last post so I figure I'll update.

This week was Thanksgiving which consisted of good times with the family and homies. I went out a few times and had some fun back in my hometown. For the past few weeks I'd been going back and forth with this broad HB Crat from my high school over text, FB and whatnot. I was sensing lots of interest for a good fvck but nothing came to fruition over this break. Only managed to hang out once in a group setting but I wasn't down to make any drastic moves due to the circumstances. Pulled a random chick at a party but just danced and made out. I'll be home for Christmas break and that'll be likely my last time at home for a while. Which brings me to my next point

The next few weeks will mainly consist of studying and doing career type work. I've got finals that I need to smash, and I'm also looking to get a job away from home this summer. Most likely an internship in a big city like Atlanta, DC, San Fran, etc. So unlike the past 2.5 months in which chicks have been on my mind, the next month or so is a challenge to myself to focus on the work I need to do for my future. I'll have a few nights of fun but it's mostly crunch time.

I had lunch with HB Spin a few days before break. Even though she has a boyfriend, I'm glad I did this and it worked in my favor. I would advise always doing things out of your comfort zone. Every new experience has potential to increase your confidence and comfort level for the next one. Not surprisingly HB Spin told her friends about our lunch, and later one of her friends at the bar approached me about how cool and awesome it was that I took that initiative, and how so few guys do that. Dare to be different.

I haven't provided many examples of conversation and movements in the trenches lately, and I'll work to keep relaying that as it happens. Love reading your guys' journals also. PEACE