Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Kid Mad College (FR Journal)

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello world! Damn it's been a while since I've updated this journal. The holiday season went well for me. No hookups though! Thanksgiving to Christmas was a straight grind at school and I didn't make anything materialize in my time back home. My social circle at home goes back very deep, and we don't party with that much new blood. It's like partying with one big family!

I cranked hard on finals for some decent grades, and I've got a few interviews lined up for this summer. I'm flying out to Chicago for an interview this month. I'm pumped at the idea of being in a new city this summer!

Headed back to school next week for a new semester. As it happens, a lot of kids in my grade were studying abroad fall semester. This means a fresh importation of ladies that I haven't seen since last April. Definitely pumped to write about some of em on here. I made the decision to be pretty ghost on these h03s, so we'll see what's good with them when I get back. Ended the last year on a good streak so there will be some proper rekindling ahead.

I smashed two chicks last semester, and my goal this semester is to top that. Simply put. Double digits in the hookups, endless digits in my phone, but it's only the tally that really counts.

As far as my personal approach, I'm focusing on tightening up my game. Say less, be about it. Don't text and interact via technology as much. Don't let smoking weed inhibit sh1t that needs to get done. Make her wheels spin... spittin venom up in the minds of young women.

I learned a lot in 2012, and it's satisfying to look back and see improvement. Progress, it feels good! We're where we belong-- exactly where we're supposed to be. Next stop? tomorrow.

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow statesmen. First night out of the semester last night, and a FR is warranted.

My frat has a themed pregame at our house, and tons of kids show up. Keep in mind that many people were abroad last semester, so I haven't seen them since last April. I'm having a great time with my friends, just choppin it up. Randomly approached a 3-set and started talking about their outfits. A hot senior who I'd never talked to before breaks away from the two and we start talking about her outfit, and I make a few jokes about dancing and we both start fake-moonwalking. You know it's good when a girl gives you the whole "wait, so what's your name?" midway through a conversation prior to which you two were strangers. I hold the handshake for about 10 seconds, as is the norm these days, and continue the conversation. Eject with my hand on the small of her back; didn't see her for the rest of the night; but good confidence booster for later endeavours. (Note: I've said this before but it is very helpful; talk to chicks early and often. Might not be at your smoothest, but it will calibrate you for when it matters!)

Meet HB Pumpkin. My year, dimepiece. All of my brothers hit on her hard, and we're all such great friends, so it's sadly become sort of a stalemate where nobody makes any big progress with shorty. She's a good girl too. Well basically last spring this girl sorta got the best of me. Had me losin my wits n sh1t, I blew a huge opportunity with her and had a hard time letting myself off the hook for that. With a little time between us now, I'm gonna be making moves. I see her, she sees me and walks over. Big hug and I first thing I say is making fun of her outfit. She goes "it's fit me since I was eleven" and proceeds to suggest that she may have gotten a lil fat overseas. I give her the up-down and say "ehh, nah--- wait, turn around" and take her hand, flip her around so she's facing away from me. Grab her ass with my thumb and finger and say "seems about right to me." She turns back around smiling and blushes, and the dialogue continues with tons of contact. She woulda got whistled for a foul in basketball. Saw a little more of her throughout the night, and glad I was able to get off on the right foot. Get that hamster wheel spinnin.

So there's another girl I've had my eye on big time that showed up. She's great friends w/ HB Dorm, and IMO they look a lot alike. Both 7.5s in my rigorous book. I say hi to her and a little later she is talking to my friend, who all of a sudden runs up to me laughing "You hooked up with HB Dorm?!?!" so it was obvious that this girl (1) talked extensively with HB Dorm about it and (2) thought it was juicy enough to bring up in that setting. We'll call this new chick HB Piglet; I made further ground with her later in the night. Approached her and randomly made up all these enormous lies. I claimed I had a huge secret skill in something that was relevant to our setting. She tried to call me out on my BS but she was loving it, I just kept going. Can't wait to pursue this avenue further.

So finally we make it to the bar, and it's crowded as fvck. I'm probably a little too drunk, but whatever. I see HB East and tell her to meet me over near the dancefloor, and I just start walking there. She hesitantly follows, and once we're out of the clear I immediately go in for the kill. Lol. She rejects so I suggest we go dance. She's down... I go right back for it and she takes it, so we make out for a bit and I feel her up big time. Then she said she wanted to go find her friend so I said "no problem" and dipped.

Night ended with me getting a booty call from HB Vet but I wasn't able to take her up on it, me and the homies had left at that point and I couldn't make it over there till too late.

Can't be getting too drunk! It's hard to resist but this game requires a strong mind. When your game is tighter than the girl, you will win the interaction.

PEACE