Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to strip club in nice clothes

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard- good job. You pushed yourself to have conversations with women that wanted to give you their phone number afterwards, that's progress. You can use these interactions as a stepping stone.

The haters have little experience in $trip clubs. Don't let them bother you. I've dated several $trippers over the years that I got the same way you did, and hardly spent anything doing it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what are you? A player?
Big Neil was a guy who liked to date strippers, and at one time had the most likes of anyone on SoSuave. Why do you find that offensive?

And nope, I've never claimed to be a player. I'm not big on labels anyway.

Reaction score
Richard- good job. You pushed yourself to have conversations with women that wanted to give you their phone number afterwards, that's progress. You can use these interactions as a stepping stone.

The haters have little experience in $trip clubs. Don't let them bother you. I've dated several $trippers over the years that I got the same way you did, and hardly spent anything doing it.
That's interesting.

Can you describe your relationship with these strippers? How long did it last and what did you do?

Reaction score
Big Neil was a guy who liked to date strippers, and at one time had the most likes of anyone on SoSuave. Why do you find that offensive?

And nope, I've never claimed to be a player. I'm not big on labels anyway.
I just always assume everything is an insult.

Reaction score

Also, I've done this so many times that it's gotten old and boring. This isn't the first time I've done this, just the first in a while.

How to proceed to the next level?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beautiful thing about strippers is that they are about 90 % BPD or some other fvcked up personality disorder,I have gone out with several of them most of them around here have kids lol.I usually dress nice,don't give them one cent.I offer great conversation I am a conversationalist and know many topics very well.I tell them that I am retired (I am 47) and look 37,that is my conversation starter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The beautiful thing about strippers is that they are about 90 % BPD or some other fvcked up personality disorder,I have gone out with several of them most of them around here have kids lol.I usually dress nice,don't give them one cent.I offer great conversation I am a conversationalist and know many topics very well.I tell them that I am retired (I am 47) and look 37,hat is my conversation starter.
I do the same thing except I tip them.

Idc, it's worth it when they're grinding on your bionic d1ck.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They call it turning a "trick," because they are tricking you into thinking they like you. Strippers give out their numbers because they hope you might one of those sorry saps who will take them on shopping dates, and often not even get any sex in return. There's a lot of those guys out there, and they are the white elephant for gold digging prostitutes - getting paid to do nothing.

When are you going to learn that the essence of being a working girl is tricking you into thinking they are interested in more than your money? That's the real skill set. Any street walker can bend over, but the most expensive prostitutes command such a high price because they are the best at the con game of fake affection, so they attract the richest clients. It's been said on here many times to never trust the words of a woman; to trust the words of a working girl is a whole new level of naive.

Reaction score
They call it turning a "trick," because they are tricking you into thinking they like you. Strippers give out their numbers because they hope you might one of those sorry saps who will take them on shopping dates, and often not even get any sex in return. There's a lot of those guys out there, and they are the white elephant for gold digging prostitutes - getting paid to do nothing.

When are you going to learn that the essence of being a working girl is tricking you into thinking they are interested in more than your money? That's the real skill set. Any street walker can bend over, but the most expensive prostitutes command such a high price because they are the best at the con game of fake affection, so they attract the richest clients. It's been said on here many times to never trust the words of a woman; to trust the words of a working girl is a whole new level of naive.
I was there. You weren't.

I've gotten strippers numbers before for free and they texted me the next day.

Tell me your personal experiences with this. Show us pictures of your girlfriend.

Serenity

Reaction score
The clothes? The "money"? The bionic d1ck? The personality? The future Lambo?
In a strip club? Definitely the money. Just tipping $5 is enough to signal to them that "this guy gives money, let's see if I can squeeze some more out of him by giving him attention".

On the other hand you're at least trying something other than just complaining or bragging, there's some real action here. So there's some progress here, don't stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
In a strip club? Definitely the money. Just tipping $5 is enough to signal to them that "this guy gives money, let's see if I can squeeze some more out of him by giving him attention".

On the other hand you're at least trying something other than just complaining or bragging, there's some real action here. So there's some progress here, don't stop.
Show me your girlfriend.

Do you think girls like you for your personality?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did you get 2 strippers,numbers one time cause of your muscles?
i dont go to strip clubs anymore, but when i was younger and went through my strip club phase i got a lot of love from strippers and it wasnt because i was dressed nice or had cash to throw around; you got two numbers because of your clothes, great some wh0res thought you had some money for them to take, what an accomplishment

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont go to strip clubs anymore, but when i was younger and went through my strip club phase i got a lot of love from strippers and it wasnt because i was dressed nice or had cash to throw around; you got two numbers because of your clothes, great some wh0res thought you had some money for them to take, what an accomplishment
Watch out, you're going to have to show pictures of your girlfriend now.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text them to come over at some point this weekend and post your text convos.

Let's see if you can bang one of them, then I'll be impressed

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

^^This. It's a working girls modus operandi.

I just don't understand how some posters here are saying this is progress.

Flash a bit of $$ and looking like a loaded nerd will have those women fighting over the right who can hand out their numbers and sucker him.

You don't even need an average IQ to figure it out.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The clothes look nice. I think the problem is you’re trying them in completely the wrong environment.

You could walk into a strip club fat, bald and wearing a shirt two sizes too small. The girls are still going to flirt with you because they’re employed to do so!

It’s like working out 10 hours a day to impress hookers - pointless.

Wear the fancy clothes but go to a normal bar and talk to normal women.

Serenity

Reaction score
Show me your girlfriend.
Absolutely not.
Do you think girls like you for your personality?
Absolutely, I don't just think that, I know that.

What's your point? That it's not my personality that attracts them? That my girlfriend might be super ugly? You're just wishing for some reason to continue beliving that stuff is impossible?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not.

Absolutely, I don't just think that, I know that.

What's your point? That it's not my personality that attracts them? That my girlfriend might be super ugly? You're just wishing for some reason to continue beliving that stuff is impossible?
A real self defeating mindset. Accept that the world works a certain way and up your game.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to proceed to the next level?
Here was my standard mode of operation and a few tricks I perfected over a few years:

1. Me and 2 buddies would visit the same club weekly. Sit in the same spot. Eventually they will start reserving your table.

2. Make friends with all the dancers, dj, front desk girls, bathroom attendant, bouncers, bartenders, and the jizz mopper!

3. Dress nice, smell good. Look sexy. Wear a sport jacket sometimes.

4. Be the life of the party. Cause a big scene when you walk in the door every time, make sure everybody knows you had arrived. Give everybody in your group nicknames and introduce yourself this way every time.

5. Have 2 other guys with you. 2 of you need to have game, good convo skills, and fun to talk to. It helps if the 3rd guy is a chump that likes to spend $$$.

6. Don't be a "customer". Let them know that you are there to party.

-We once took a dollar bill and taped some fishing line to it and set it on the main stage. As soon as some girl would bend over to pick it up, I'd pull the string and yank it away from her. Some got really pissed, most thought it was hilarious.

-I once went up to the main stage with a bottle of Jager and told this girl I wanted to do a belly button shot. I poured the booze on her stomach and licked it off. This chic fell in love with me. She thought I was crazy as hell and had big balls because of what I did. We dated for a few months after that.

-Another girl I dated had the same birthday as mine and we hit it off pretty well. We developed a good friendship over a few months. One day she was horny and so was I. She asked me if she could give me a lap dance and I told her I don't buy lap dances. She took my hand and put it down her panties. Girl was super wet. I led her over to the couch area so we could be more comfortable. I am on top of her while she was on her back. I'm sucking on her nipples and fingering her while she has her hand down my unbuttoned pants. After about 10minutes the bouncer comes and taps me on the shoulder and tells me I need to leave. I politely agreed with a big grin knowing I got away with murder! She ends up getting fired but they hired her back after a month. We end up dating after this.

-Another girl I got I simply went up to the main stage and told her I liked her song choice and she should come have a drink at my table when she was done. Later I got her number and the following week we had a first date. We dated for several months and had a ton of fun together.

-When the guy that shines the pole and dance floor comes out get up and throw a few dollars at him. You will be an instant celebrity with the girls! Best money I ever spent at a $trip club.

-I got on one of the side stages and danced on the pole once. The bouncers thru me off quickly but I stayed up there long enough that most of the girls noticed and they got a kick out of it. Definitely scored me some points.

-One girl had a hot pink feather skirt. I pulled it off her little azz and wore it on my head the rest of the night and told everybody I was Chief Poke-a-lotta-puss. Everybody got a big laugh.

7. It takes about 3 visits to get to know a girl before any of us ever asked for a phone number. They have to warm up to you. As always building comfort is important. The only way to skip the building comfort stage is to pull your wallet out. Don't be that guy. There is no skill in that.

8. Its good to be the "entertainment". Once you are, they will all end up hanging out at your table. We always had 3-5 girls hanging out with us. It was a revolving door of women. And what happens is when the other girls see that you constantly have girls at your table your status rises and draws more. Our main draw was the fact that we were fun to hang out with, entertaining, and provided free booze.

9. Go to the BYOB clubs. Bring lots of booze. Pour low quality booze into high dollar bottles. Most wont know the difference.

There are some really interesting names for liquors. One bottle we had was called "CAHK BURN". We got lots of mileage out of that. Then we had another bottle of booze that was in a 2 foot tall bottle shaped like a Tommy gun.

10. Sit at a table that has easy access so you can be approached more often. Always have your chair pointed to the aisle to make it easy for a girl to approach and sit on your lap.

11. Check the gas stations close to the club you visit, a lot of times the clubs pass out free entry coupons so these gas stations will share with their customers.

The only guy from our group that didn't end up dating any girls from the club was the guy who spent big money! He got a few phone numbers and plenty of extras in VIP, but he had to spend money for it. The rest of us got by on no more than $40-$50 each time which included booze expenses, door fee, and a few dollars for tips. So if you think those girls dated us for the money you are sadly mistaken.

They dated us because we were fun, bold, entertaining, cahky, confident, dressed good, and had good conversational skills. Same things that attract non strippers.

If you ever want to get really good and comfortable conversing with women, I urge you to hang out in a $trip club. You can practice on a new girl every 20 minutes. You can't do that anywhere else. Sometimes I made it my goal to see how long I could keep her sitting with me before she asked for a lap dance. You learned what amped attraction and what didn't. I've had some really good conversations with these girls and those skills I developed helped me get non-strippers. The better you are at conversing, the further you get with women, the better the connection, and the less money it takes. I really don't like to spend money, I'm pretty frugal.

If there is one thing I am good at, its 1-on-1 conversations with females and its because of my time spent in $trip clubs.

Last edited: