Going to strip club in nice clothes

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cause all you said was peck on the cheek. You didn't mention the rest.

And this girl didn't tell me I'm attractive just because I paid her. It's easy to tell. She also didn't tell me my d1ck was good because I paid her. She also sat there and talked to me for a very long time at the club when I was not giving her tips.
Well, good for you then. But there was still a financial transaction involved in all this.

As I said, if that's how you want to do it, fair enough. But I honestly think you'd be better off cutting the drinking back and showing all these flashy clothes off to girls who actually don't expect any financial payment. It would do your confidence some good and you might develop a more normal view of relationships.

Plus, how do I know the girl you're talking about was attractive? Plus, if you're still in school, it's a different ballgame.
Attraction is subjective. Some girl might think you're not her type and another might think you're 10/10 super hot. Likewise, some chick I find smoking hot might be someone you wouldn't like. Or vice versa.

She was blonde, long hair, slim, nice boobs, cute face, yoga chick. I thought she was gorgeous and she was great at kissing, so why would I give a f*ck whether some other guy would find her attractive?

I'm not going to post a picture of my ex-girlfriend so you can decide whether she's "hot" or not...because let's face it, you'd just say "I've f*cked hotter chicks than that, I've f*cked hotter chicks than anyone here." No one cares. Life's not a competition. It's only important that you're happy yourself with the girls you're getting with.

Unless she's 2 ton of gelatin the "number" you assign her is pretty much irrelevant from one guy to the next.

(Also I met her on Tinder. So whether I'm in "school" or not was irrelevant in this case).

--

I'm not hating on you Richard. I just think the idea of dressing up for breastaurants and strip clubs is kind of redundant. Go to a normal bar, hit on a normal woman.

Reaction score
Richard, question for you. With your vast life experience, tremendous wealth, and superior intellect, why do all your replies center around a rather tedious reference to other members being little boys followed by the standard "show me your hot girlfriend" ? I would think that with your absolute mastery of social skills and interactions your replies would be deep, philosophical discussions that would teach us great unwashed masses a way to achieve your level of superiority. Obviously I, and others are not able to understand the inner meanings of your predictable standard replies. Any insight into this quandary certainly would be appreciated by all.
1. I don't have tremendous wealth yet, but I guarantee that I will. I could be 35 years old by then, but oh well.

2. That's because I've been through a lot of sh1t. I've broken 6 bones in my spine, live with 3 herniated discs in my back, have a plate in my neck, a partially paralyzed left hand, spent months of my life living homeless on the street, and got through 4 years of incarceration like it was nothing. What have you done?

Show me pictures? Because you got all kinds of people on here giving advice, then they post pictures of their hookups or gf's and their fvcking ugly. Or average at best. A picture is worth a thousand words.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I don't have tremendous wealth yet, but I guarantee that I will. I could be 35 years old by then, but oh well.

2. That's because I've been through a lot of sh1t. I've broken 6 bones in my spine, live with 3 herniated discs in my back, have a plate in my neck, a partially paralyzed left hand, spent months of my life living homeless on the street, and got through 4 years of incarceration like it was nothing. What have you done?

Show me pictures? Because you got all kinds of people on here giving advice, then they post pictures of their hookups or gf's and their fvcking ugly. Or average at best. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Let me ask you this: Why do you see all of life as a competition with everyone around you? Why do you even care about how hot other men's GFs are? Why is it so important to you that you can judge others all the time? It's like your life is a d*ck measuring contest. Everything's about how much money you make, how "hot" your gf is (which is meaningless anyway), how flash your car is. And you're obsessed with trying to be the top of that pile for some reason.

Here's a fun thought:

One day we'll all be dead. All of us.

Your net worth and the "hotness" of your GF compared to some other man is going to mean precisely jack sh*t at the end of this crazy ride we call life. All the money in the world is going to be irrelevant. It's going to come down to "Was I happy? Was I a good person?"

Now getting off of the street and getting through prison and whatever...yeah, okay, well done. Everyone on this forum has achievements they're proud of, and yours are valid. But it's not a competition.

The only metric I judge people on is their worldview and morality. If someone's a racist d*ck I don't care if they have a fancy car and a penthouse apartment.

This extends to my own self-view too. When I get this doctorate, does that make me "better" than the guy that fixes my car? No, not necessarily. He might be a better man. He might be a total ass. He might be thick as s**t but a genius with machinery. He might actually be smarter than me but uneducated. Or maybe he just loves cars.

Point is, if you live your whole life judging others you will not be a happy or fulfilled person. And I get the impression from your ex-con background and drinking problem that you are not a happy, fulfilled person at the moment.

And fixing that is more important than f*cking any woman.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for that clarification. I, for one, now feel you have every right to ignore well meaning advice, and continue to be derisive in in your replies. With all that you have experienced it is obvious you can glean little from those of us that, have amassed significant wealth, have experienced successful careers or in the process of self improvement to have same, enjoy meaningful relationships with "average" women, who do not expect to be paid for sex, do not have a criminal record, and have not sustained body mutilation due to choice or injury. I say carry on! The best is yet to come!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude the world knows paid for pvssy "looks" better. That's because it's part of their marketing . They spend alot on clothes, nails, accessories and hair styling. So your point is nil . Any girl can look like a hooker.

Reaction score
Let me ask you this: Why do you see all of life as a competition with everyone around you? Why do you even care about how hot other men's GFs are? Why is it so important to you that you can judge others all the time? It's like your life is a d*ck measuring contest. Everything's about how much money you make, how "hot" your gf is (which is meaningless anyway), how flash your car is. And you're obsessed with trying to be the top of that pile for some reason.

Here's a fun thought:

One day we'll all be dead. All of us.

Your net worth and the "hotness" of your GF compared to some other man is going to mean precisely jack sh*t at the end of this crazy ride we call life. All the money in the world is going to be irrelevant. It's going to come down to "Was I happy? Was I a good person?"

Now getting off of the street and getting through prison and whatever...yeah, okay, well done. Everyone on this forum has achievements they're proud of, and yours are valid. But it's not a competition.

The only metric I judge people on is their worldview and morality. If someone's a racist d*ck I don't care if they have a fancy car and a penthouse apartment.

This extends to my own self-view too. When I get this doctorate, does that make me "better" than the guy that fixes my car? No, not necessarily. He might be a better man. He might be a total ass. He might be thick as s**t but a genius with machinery. He might actually be smarter than me but uneducated. Or maybe he just loves cars.

Point is, if you live your whole life judging others you will not be a happy or fulfilled person. And I get the impression from your ex-con background and drinking problem that you are not a happy, fulfilled person at the moment.

And fixing that is more important than f*cking any woman.
Yes, I know I'm,going to die. It's in the back (or front) of my mind 24/7.

You don't think there's any competition going on? Isn't it competition for everything? Resources, women, etc.?

So just because we're going to die means everything on Earth is pointless? Then there's no point in anything.

Reaction score
Dude the world knows paid for pvssy "looks" better. That's because it's part of their marketing . They spend alot on clothes, nails, accessories and hair styling. So your point is nil . Any girl can look like a hooker.
Her pu$$y didn't even look that good. Loose lips.

But her face and body did. Small tit$, but I don't actually care about that.

Plus, she actually seemed to be a nice person. At the club and also at my house.

She told me she wants to go out for lunch next week and then fvck after. She made no mention of payment. She also said she needs to cook for me and help me clean my house.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know I'm,going to die. It's in the back (or front) of my mind 24/7.

You don't think there's any competition going on? Isn't it competition for everything? Resources, women, etc.?

So just because we're going to die means everything on Earth is pointless? Then there's no point in anything.
I never said everything is pointless, I said materialism is pointless. The obsessive quest for wealth and good looks is doomed to failure because those things are useless in the long term.

It's hard to explain what I mean through text. There's competition, yes, but it doesn't have to be tasteless and shallow. It can be uplifting.

Like reflecting "Wow, I'm proud of myself because I got that promotion" is so much more meaningful IMO than "HAHAHA I got promoted over James, f*ck that guy I'm so much better than him!"

There's nothing wrong with competing but when your whole life becomes competing with strangers (and even strangers on the internet) about material things, I think your path has gone astray.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: focus on the big things, and being happy. Not on shafting people over, elevating yourself "above" others and trying to belittle them. Because it just leads to more pain and no one will care to help you if you ever fail because they'll remember the d*ckish things you said to them.

If some guy owns a boat, I don't demand he shows me a pic of it so I can tell him it's a s**t boat. Instead I compliment him on the success and learn how he earned enough to get the boat so I can make headway in my own life towards a boat if that's what I want to have.

Productive interaction, not negative.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard, why don't you do a little experiment. Don't give her a dime. Even if she hints at it. Don't buy her anything, pay only for your own meal. Treat her like someone who is just interested in you as you. No cash, no presents, no promises. If she continues to demonstrate interest in spending time with you, then she may be actually interested in you as a man. But if she does not stick around it may suggest that her reason for companionship is financially based rather than interest in what you as a man have to offer. Let us know how that goes. Thanks.

Reaction score
Richard, why don't you do a little experiment. Don't give her a dime. Even if she hints at it. Don't buy her anything, pay only for your own meal. Treat her like someone who is just interested in you as you. No cash, no presents, no promises. If she continues to demonstrate interest in spending time with you, then she may be actually interested in you as a man. But if she does not stick around it may suggest that her reason for companionship is financially based rather than interest in what you as a man have to offer. Let us know how that goes. Thanks.
I'll pay for her lunch. Idc about that. She currently lives in a hotel that she can barely afford by stripping.

But I won't pay her for the sex. I know she loved that.

Honestly, what else would she like me for other than money or sex (or looks if she thinks I'm good looking)? My personality? She meets hundreds of guys per week at the strip club, how could I be vastly different from any of them?

Well, it depends how the "date" goes whether I ask her to pick up her own tab.

Here's a question for everyone...

How many of your dad's paid stuff for your mom while they were together?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her pu$$y didn't even look that good. Loose lips.

But her face and body did. Small tit$, but I don't actually care about that.

Plus, she actually seemed to be a nice person. At the club and also at my house.

She told me she wants to go out for lunch next week and then fvck after. She made no mention of payment. She also said she needs to cook for me and help me clean my house.
I was saying their bodies, their dressing , accessories and their sex swag will look better. Her physical puszy might not look better.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of your dad's paid stuff for your mom while they were together?
Probably pretty much everyone. But my Dad didn't meet my Mum in a strip club and pay her the first time they slept together. It was just a meeting in a bar, mutual friends, and from then on they went halves on most things.

Honestly, what else would she like me for other than money or sex (or looks if she thinks I'm good looking)? My personality? She meets hundreds of guys per week at the strip club, how could I be vastly different from any of them?
What do you think the hundreds of guys at the strip club are interested in? Sex. And paying money for sex.

What's the one thing they probably all lack (which is why they're there to watch women strip in the first place)? Personality.

So yes, by having a really cool personality you will hugely stand out from the 100 strip club weirdos she meets every week who just want to throw money at her and grope her ass.

Personality is better than any amount of cash, especially in the long term. It also leads to more meaningful encounters.

Reaction score
I was saying their bodies, their dressing , accessories and their sex swag will look better. Her physical puszy might not look better.
I'll tell you what... I may have said some stuff in the past about how pu$$y is just a stinking hole, but for some reason over the past 2 weeks, especially when strippers were spreading their legs in my face...

I've been salivating like a dog at his food bowl. Like that's worth more than any Lamborghini or million dollars, or anything.

Reaction score
Probably pretty much everyone. But my Dad didn't meet my Mum in a strip club and pay her the first time they slept together. It was just a meeting in a bar, mutual friends, and from then on they went halves on most things.

What do you think the hundreds of guys at the strip club are interested in? Sex. And paying money for sex.

What's the one thing they probably all lack (which is why they're there to watch women strip in the first place)? Personality.

So yes, by having a really cool personality you will hugely stand out from the 100 strip club weirdos she meets every week who just want to throw money at her and grope her ass.

Personality is better than any amount of cash, especially in the long term. It also leads to more meaningful encounters.
Well for what it's worth, she specifically told me I didn't seem like a weirdo, a creep, or a serial killer and that's the only reason she felt comfortable even giving me her number, let alone coming to my house.

I think no matter how good your personality (whatever that means), there's no way to get anything for free at a strip club.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for what it's worth, she specifically told me I didn't seem like a weirdo, a creep, or a serial killer and that's the only reason she felt comfortable even giving me her number, let alone coming to my house.

I think no matter how good your personality (whatever that means), there's no way to get anything for free at a strip club.
You can. I've done it . You just can't start off as a customer. I explained they view the clvb as a shopping mall for men . Usually they are getting their money. But sometimes they want a boyfriend .

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That last sentence is exactly my point with all my posts in this thread mate. I'm not trying to belittle you or talk to you like s**t here. I'm just trying to point out that strip clubs are a terrible environment for trying to hit on girls "legit".

If you want to look at t*ts and have superficial conversations with women who want money, strip club's the way to go. It's also great for getting gold-diggers.

If you wanna dress well and attract women to you and your style/personality/humour/sex appeal rather than your cash, forget strip clubs. Go to a local live band, bar, dance floor, activity group or anywhere where women go for fun rather than to make cash.

And if she's come to your house, yeah, you must come across as a fairly decent guy. That's good. Go use that on girls that are normal and aren't exchanging sex for cash - it also means when one such girl f*cks you, it will mean something rather than just being another guy she's doing that week.

Go get 'em.

You can. I've done it . You just can't start off as a customer. I explained they view the clvb as a shopping mall for men . Usually they are getting their money. But sometimes they want a boyfriend .
Perhaps you can, but I think it's a really inappropriate place for Richard to be trying at the moment. He needs to divorce the idea of money = sex in his mind and get used to normal game with normal chicks.

Hanging out with strippers is just going to mess his game up and make him associate women and sex with cash and occupational sex even more.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
All of this.....is a tremendous waste of time and energy.

Too much mental masterbation.

The world is right outside the door.

Many goals to accomplish. The process is the key, not becoming out-come dependent.

Always a danger of posters becoming almost codependent, trying to force a horse to drink the water.

To what aim.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also @RichardTheFrog have you watched the movie "The Wrestler"? The main character gets in a "relationship" with a stripper and it's a very realistic example of how difficult it is to maintain it because of her "no customers" rule. Worth a watch, it's a very good film in general anyway.

Reaction score
That last sentence is exactly my point with all my posts in this thread mate. I'm not trying to belittle you or talk to you like s**t here. I'm just trying to point out that strip clubs are a terrible environment for trying to hit on girls "legit".

If you want to look at t*ts and have superficial conversations with women who want money, strip club's the way to go. It's also great for getting gold-diggers.

If you wanna dress well and attract women to you and your style/personality/humour/sex appeal rather than your cash, forget strip clubs. Go to a local live band, bar, dance floor, activity group or anywhere where women go for fun rather than to make cash.

And if she's come to your house, yeah, you must come across as a fairly decent guy. That's good. Go use that on girls that are normal and aren't exchanging sex for cash - it also means when one such girl f*cks you, it will mean something rather than just being another guy she's doing that week.

Go get 'em.

Perhaps you can, but I think it's a really inappropriate place for Richard to be trying at the moment. He needs to divorce the idea of money = sex in his mind and get used to normal game with normal chicks.

Hanging out with strippers is just going to mess his game up and make him associate women and sex with cash and occupational sex even more.
You're not even out of school yet, so why do you think you know so much about how the world works?

Why don't you go to a strip club, get a girls number, and have sex with her at your place (if you have one). Either for money, or for free.