Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going ONS Mode at the Club

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this initially as a response to another post, but I think it would be helpful to a lot of guys here. This post is for guys who are searching clubs for ONS. There have been so many times when I would go into a club and spent 3 hours with the same chick hoping that I would even wind up kiss closing and number closing at the end; while I promised myself I was out for the ONS. It seemed almost impossible to find a woman that was down to party TONIGHT..and with ME. Then I realized that I was spending too much time with each target, and didn't approach enough. It all comes down to setting up filters. Set up 3 or 4 of them until you've strained yourself the ultimate ONS prospect. Some nights you'll never find it. But I think with this system you'll maximize your chances.

The club game is a numbers game. There are hot chicks everywhere. Some chicks there just for a girls night out, some looking to dance, some there just hanging with co-workers, some looking for a guy to get to know better, some going to hook up, and a few that are there...or at least aren't extremely opposed to fvcking THAT night. Whatever you do you CAN'T take the rejections personally because it's going to take quite a few of them before you find the perfect prospect. Some girls might not like short guys, some might not like tall guys, some might only like bald guys, some might only like black guys...etc. Don't bother trying to change their preference. You'll be there all night and the chances that you can do that, AND she being down to party that night are ridiculously slim. Instead, realize who you are, get your drink on, have a great time and just put yourself out there. Think: "That chick just rejected me, but you know what, it wouldn't have mattered if I was Blitz, or Ross Jefferies, she was going to do the same thing...she just isn't down to party tonight"...and just move on to the next target.

Here are the steps:

Get some liquor in you. Get feelin' good. Enjoy yourself. Mingle, talk, drink it up. Do some shots. Be the man. Make SURE you are having fun,. From the words of my wise friend (david_med@hotmail.com) "Go into full-throttle ONS mode."

When you go to the club, walk around by yourself or with a wing. Go to the dance floor and take chicks by the arm and start dancing with them. Don't do the creepy "dance up behind them" thing.

1) Take them lightly by the arm and turn them to you and start dancing with them. If they turn their back towards you, or walk away - fvck em - they aren't ONS material and would have done the same thing to the next guy that appoached them. If they dance with you, move to step to. If not, repeat step 1.

2) Get close and grind on them within 5 minutes. Dance behind them and grind your d1ck into them. If they are cool with that, advance to step 3. If not, repeat step 1 and get rid of her, she's not ONS material.

3) Within a half hour, go in for a kiss. While you are dancing you can go from behind and kiss her ears and neck, or you can just lean in and kiss her. Don't worry about if she rejects you...if she does, she's not ONS material, again, reeat step 1. If she is cool, go to step 4.

4) Take her to go get drinks and to sit down. Go to the bar, order some shots and a drink for the both of you. Slam the shot at the bar, and take the drink somewhere to sit down while you catch your breath with her. Kiss her again, and go for the makeout session on the couch or wherever you're sitting/standing. Don't push further than some heavy petting and kissing on the neck unless she blatently does it FOR you. If she denies your kiss, or stops your makeout advances, move to the dancefloor and repeat step 3. If she allows it, go to step 5.

5) Make sure you have a place where you CAN get laid tonight. Tell her "Hey afterwards you should come back to (whatever place). I'm going to get some people to come back for an afterhours thing. There won't be anybody else coming back but that won't matter. If she's cool with that spend the rest of the night at the club with her, then take her with you. If she says her friends have to go, then you bring your friends too and you can isolate her at your house. But ideally you want to get her home alone. If she rejects your invitation, go to step 3 and every once in awhile throw in another invitation and some more shots.

It should take NO LONGER than an hour and a half to complete this. If a girl takes longer than that, GET RID OF HER. Dave, you are in ONS mode.. You can't afford to spend the entire night with one chick and wind up with a number that's just going to flake anyway.

Also, consider this:

- I can't stand white chicks anymore for ONS. I would go after hot black chicks, latinas, asians, indian...etc. Chicks who aren't influenced as much by this fvcked up society. If you MUST choose a white chick, make SURE she's getting her drink on heavily.

- Choose girls that are already dancing. They are the ones that are out for a good time. If you find a set of 3...go for it because the other 2 will cancel each other out. If you find one alone then do that. I would avoid 2 sets.

That is pretty much it. I have to give credit to david_med@hotmail.com for much of this material. He's helped me a lot with my club game. Have fun, and just don't give a fvck.

-Blitz

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say... as I continued to read each step I was like "Oh my god!" because it's almost as if some of the guys at the club have used this method step for step on me. Of course, they usually seemed to cave at the end and went for the number instead of Step 5...

Basically, these steps work for guys that don't want ONS too (for whatever reason... don't have a place to go, etc)... because a lot of the times the girl will give you her number and you can hit it another time.

The only thing I don't get is why white chicks would be more influenced by society than other chicks.

Anyway guys, listen to him... he knows what he's talking about. Take it from me. :D

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Basically, these steps work for guys that don't want ONS too "

Yeah that's a good point. The only difference is, I think if you're just looking for a number and something *meaningful* that you can afford to spend some more time on each step and take things slower so that you don't freak her out with the speed of things. Thanks for the compliment.

-Blitz

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice is probably the best club tip I have ever seen. I know this because of my personal experience in the club game. The bar game is very close the main difference is that she may not be into dancing if she is at a bar. I like the club scene a lot and this is excellent advice. I made a post a while back that was something like next often at the club; this post explains what I was trying to say there.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz,

I have to thank you a hundred times. I have a party I'm going to this weekend, and I was at a similar party in the same place before, but I had no experience with college parties and certainly no system to follow AND no goal.

Now I'm going there with the hopes that I'll at least get to make out with someone half drunk but still had absolutely no idea how to do this. This post of yours couldn't have come at a better time!! There is absolutely no difference between a party like the one I'm going to with lots of hot college chicks from BU and BC, and the club scene, expect for the fact that drinks are free :D

I'm going to memorize your system and try it out at this party and will see what happens. Last time there were some *white* girls who had no problem getting their groove on, getting drunk and making out with guys they barely knew. Too bad for me, I didn't follow them to see what they did. Now I know. Again thanks a lot.

rastlin2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gal : "What's your name ? "
Me : "Romeo"
Gal : "Romeo as in Romeo and Juliet? cool."
Gal: "Then I am Juliet"

This is a trick that I always use often in clubs...with a lot of successess...They always laugh when I say "my" name...

Hope this helps...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The bar game is very close the main difference is that she may not be into dancing if she is at a bar." -tx_xp

Yeah that's a good point. I'm curious though, tx...how do YOU personally go around and get physical with each girl if you don't have dancing to kino with? I was a big bar guy at one time and I had no problem closing for numbers, and even nailing a few kiss closes, but I found it difficult to escalate the kino to a sexual level. How do you guys think we can modify this to work for bars? The idea is to go in strong and very aggresive so that you weed out prudes and girls that are looking to move slowly...and at the same time you want to make sure ASD doesn't get in the way too much.

"I have to thank you a hundred times." -legolas

Hey you don't have to thank me, just bring me with you to that college party with horney white chicks that make out with guys they hardley know..heh. Isn't that crazy though, you see these girls being prim and proper all the time, then they come out to a party, swallow some alchohol and they want to get laid. Guys are used to the chicks being their usual closed off, asexual selves that they don't even bother approaching them. Give them time to 'marinate' (get their drink on), and when you see everybody having a good time and laughing and acting stupid, get in there...full-throttle and weed through the rejects to get to the first girl that you're attracted to, that's down to party THAT NIGHT.

-Blitz

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's a good point. I'm curious though, tx...how do YOU personally go around and get physical with each girl if you don't have dancing to kino with? I was a big bar guy at one time and I had no problem closing for numbers, and even nailing a few kiss closes, but I found it difficult to escalate the kino to a sexual level. How do you guys think we can modify this to work for bars? The idea is to go in strong and very aggresive so that you weed out prudes and girls that are looking to move slowly...and at the same time you want to make sure ASD doesn't get in the way too much.

If she is sitting at a table you can sit at her table next to her, or invite her to yours. Sit next to each other at the bar also, often she may even start kino, at least that has been my experience. Usually she will move her body around to where her knees are touching me, a sort of innocent move at first. Sometimes it isn't innocent at all she will just out right hit on you.

If a good song comes on in a bar I will still try to dance with her regardless of if they have a dance floor or not, this is one way to get your kino on. Most girls will dance but I posted a ONS field report recently where she didn't dance you can read more there also.

Personally I can do bars by there are not my scene; I prefer the club scene hands down. This may be because regardless of any other factors I can have fun on the dance floor as long as the place is hopping. However, I do firmly believe that bars are a much easier pick up location than the club.

Dancin Machine

Reaction score
Blitz...

First, definitely a good post.

Originally posted by xblitz44x
2) Get close and grind on them within 5 minutes. Dance behind them and grind your d1ck into them. If they are cool with that, advance to step 3.
I get hard when I'm dealing with a girl I'd like to fvck, and especially if I'm grinding with them. It makes me back off, because I'm worried it will freak them out.

Are you usually hard when you're grinding with these girls or what? A little detail on reactions you've gotten, etc. would be apreciated.

Thanks

Dancin Machine

Reaction score
Also...

If anyone else has anything to say to my question - stories, experiences - (ladies too) please chime in, just keep it relevent.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancin Machine - When I went to a pretty freaky club some time ago I was so turned and can understand where you are coming from, but in general it isn't an issue.

Not too long ago there was a guy on the dance floor dancing with a chick and she was getting very freaky. He held a hard on the entire time and half the place was cracking up at him, I think even the chick he was dancing with.

This may not work for you but it helps me a lot. Understand that dancing may be a standing up expression of sex but just because you are dancing with someone means jack Sh**. Don't let yourself get too turned on out there and if you do back off a bit, I have done this.

From my experience when things are going good for a ONS you won't be hard, when you are dealing with a tease you will be. This is just my experience. I don't really have this problem anymore becuase when I go out now I almost expect to get very freaky so it isn't a surpise when I am getting freaky out there.

Hope I didn't ramble too much or go too far off topic

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I say fvck it. Sometimes I'm hard, sometimes I'm not. As long as your **** isn't doing that hoizontal, tent thing you should be ok. If you're getting hard, just adjust so it's standing up towards your belly button. I think women get turned on to feel that you're hot for them...so long as they are attracted to you. And if they're not then who cares what they think anyway?

-Blitz

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been so many times when I would go into a club and spent 3 hours with the same chick hoping that I would even wind up kiss closing and number closing at the end;
-Blitz
That's because you are spending 3 HOURS with her! Never spend more than 20 minutes with one chick in a single night. Talk/dance with her for 5 minutes then come back a while later and talk/dance with her.

I can't stand white chicks anymore for ONS. I would go after hot black chicks, latinas, asians, indian...etc. Chicks who aren't influenced as much by this fvcked up society. If you MUST choose a white chick, make SURE she's getting her drink on heavily.
Too bad there's no such thing as hot black, lainas, asians or indian girls. Why are you preying on the immigrants? Get a set of testicles and pick-up a white chick.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Going ONS Mode at the Club

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Too bad there's no such thing as hot black, lainas, asians or indian girls. Why are you preying on the immigrants? Get a set of testicles and pick-up a white chick.
Too bad there are so many close minded racists:(

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Going ONS Mode at the Club

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Nah, most of 'em are kind of sloppy and the fatties don't carry their weight well... besides, they're way too easy to pick up. the "immigrant' chicks are more of a challenge.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good guide, blitz, here is a guide how to get a girl at a dance.

First, if this is a school dance, MAKE YOURSELF NOTICABLE. no, im not talking about that bunny ear ****, im talking about :

DANCING----- > Learn a couple of BreakDancing moves. This stuff is gold and will get u noticed. When a circle is made, GRAB your balls and go in. Last night i was at a first college dance in my school. When a break song came up adn a circle was formed, i saw 2 guys go at it for about a minute, then they ran out of moves. I gave my **** to a friend, and even though i havent breakdanced in a year, i stepped in. I did a couple moves , pointed to a guy who danced before me and withdrew. In a minute i came back and did some more moves, And this is IN SHORTS and SANDALS on a CARPET floor! Nothing is better than hearing a crowd cheer for you. Gets u noticed!

Second- Approach girls, and say something before u grab her. "Let's see how good you are" Works fine. Grind with her for song, and if she is REALLY good at it, u can go a little longer, then grab her to talk in private. Get her number, or talk some more and invite her to your place.

If u want to get as many numbers as possible, go for it! Last night i got 5 or 6 numbers, and im glad the girls saw me do it. **** what she thinks, she now knows she isnt number 1 on my list.

When guys walk up to u while you are talking to a girl so they can get some too . (this will happen if u are with hot chick), dont act like a dumbass, just chat with a guy and dont make a big deal.

REMEMBER- if u want it go for it. A chick i invited back to my place was being a little flaky cause i wouldnt tell her my name, so she starts gridning with another guy to show herself off to me, then goes and talks to 2 guys and looks at me time to time. I walk up, take her hands and say "im gonna steal her for a min". I talked to her and decided i had better things to do then try and lay a flaky chick so i left, but dont be afraid to approach if a chick u want is with another guy. chances are she just met him.

good luck kids, have fun

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" That's because you are spending 3 HOURS with her! Never spend more than 20 minutes with one chick in a single night. Talk/dance with her for 5 minutes then come back a while later and talk/dance with her." -wheelin&dealin

Thanks for setting me straight there. I know that NOW. The tip I posted didn't tell the guys to spend 3 hours with the girl. I was stating that BEFORE I USED to spend 3 hours. And 20 minutes might be cool for numbers, but this post is about ONS. It's HIGHLY unlikely that you're going to a pry a chick from a club and back to your house in 20 minutes, especially if it's only 10 pm. Even if the chick is out for ONS. If you can do this consistantly let me know and I'll pay you $600 to let me hang out with you so that you can tell me how bad I dress and how to make a beer bottle float in front of me.

Also, the post is going after ONS and girls that are down to party THAT night are going to pretty much cling to the guy who attracts her and who shows her a good time. If you go in there and stay for 5 minutes then leave, the first guy that approaches her after that, that she likes and is having fun with is the one who is going to score.

" Too bad there's no such thing as hot black, lainas, asians or indian girls. Why are you preying on the immigrants? Get a set of testicles and pick-up a white chick." --wheelin&dealin

And too bad there are racists. I've picked up a lot of white chicks. I just realized now that they are all generally all the same brainwashed girls who think I should jump through hoops to get a piece of her pvssy. From what I've seen, there are just as hot, or even hotter latinas who don't bother with that bullshyt and do what they want, because they want, and do not let this society dictate what they should or shouldn't feel.

Oh and wheelin, the testicles thing...if you're feeling froggy then just leap. Where are you living? I'd be happy to come to Alabama and sarge with you - although I don't think I'd be comfortable sarging a Klan Rally.

-Blitz

Dancin Machine

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies...LADIES???

I appreciate the replies gentlemen.

I'd like to hear what any of the ladies who frequent this site have to say about my question. Speak up girls!!

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post xblitz!

btw Oxide... You do breakdance moves at a club? I've never seen anybody do that. I've never my entire life seen anybody do bboy moves in norway at all actually. Perhaps partly because alot of space is needed. I figured it'd make me look like some bigshot attention ***** too.

I only know how to do hand-glides/windmill/turtles/swipes so far. So not too much to show off with I guess. Fun stuff tho :)