Going ONS Mode at the Club

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checked out that link of yours iqqi...

Is it just me, or does the guy on the film-clip really look like a dork while doing those moves? :)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u dont need to know many moves to impress the rest. do the leg movement, get down and do a lil run then put your hands down and lift ur legs up. looks good.

breakdancing is much more popular in europe, in russia every dance i was at had breakdancing contest.

It isnt as popular in clubs because of space, but school and college dances are money for this.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to add this to this thread also to keep things in one place.

You like a chick, you would like a ONS but you go for the kiss and she doesn't respond very well. Maybe she doesn't let you at all but other interest signals are still there. Spend some more time with her be fun and keep her IL high. Then close her, ask her to your place or whatever you have plans. You didn't get the make out session or anything else, she seems a little withdrawn on the stuff that is too sexual, close anyway.

Here is why...

If she is with her friends she wants to maintain a certain impression. Once they leave or you guys leave she may change, maybe not a lot but at least some. You may find that future kisses once you are alone are much better, you pretty much know your gold at this point. If you close her and maybe walk her to her car and she still backs off, then maybe stop there and go back into the club. But if she all of a sudden gets into it, you are probably in...

She doesn't want to lose her social standing with her peers.

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have read this before going out last night...damn unexpected happenings. This girl I met was all over me, we were dancing right on top of each other, feeling each other up. I was rubbing her ass, she was running her hands all over my arms. We were making out, tonguing each other down. But, the only thing I could think of was, "what are you doing after this?" but it sounded so corny I didn't say it. So she left to "find her friends." Better luck next time...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from a kid who attends a college that was ranked #13 in Playboy's Party Schools, there is a lot of parties to test this out in. Although I've kind of given up on the party scene for various reasons but anyway:

- Most girls go to a party to get wasted and find a guy. Most girls who are dating other men are too busy getting fvcked to really go to parties. If not, they are always by eachother so its easy to weed them out.

- Check to see what the girls are wearing. From my observations, the more a girl wants a guy, the more revealing her clothing will be. If she is wearing some low cut shirt (or something that resembles a shirt) and some really skimpy pair of pants, skirt, whatever, chances are she is there to get laid. Also how she does her hair. If its up, curly, and something out of the ordinary in terms of attention, then she wants to get laid.

- Most men as soon as they see a girl like that will hound her like nobody's business. This can actually work in favor for you. Why? Most men are AFC no matter how plastered they get. The sloppier the drunk, the more stupid things he will say to c0ckblock himself. I've actually seen the parties where there is a huddled mass of d1ck in the middle of a party and if a girl walks into the door, they are all over her. Of course their game is so pathetic that they all amass in the huddle less than 5 minutes later. So she is going to be wanting to find a dude that wasn't like those chumps.

- Being buzzed can work for you, being sloppy drunk will work against you. I know its a party but to a degree, it seems like girls want a sense of stability, even in the presence of alcohol. So maybe kick back 4-6 beers and thats it. Let the buzz take over and work your game.

- If she is already feeling you and you can tell, ask her to dance. Of course the dancing bit has already been posted but the dance is like the litmus test to see if you will be getting in her pants or not.

- Make sure she doesn't get too drunk either or else her friends will be all over trying to make sure she doesn't get wasted and then you might as well kiss your chances goodbye. If she is already borderline wasted and wants another drink, ask her to go outside with you. I've messed up a few times where I was talking to a girl, she was feeling me, but got way too smashed and all that happened was a waste of time.

I just realized now that they are all generally all the same brainwashed girls who think I should jump through hoops to get a piece of her pvssy
To me its a degree of desperation of the girl. If the girl really wants some, it won't take much convincing outside what you've already posted. However if its a girl that is out for a good time but might do a ONS, you will have to jump hoops to convince and that doesn't do anything for me. Unless the rest of the men in the party are so wasted that nothing will happen then if she wants it, then she will settle with you. Settle meaning that she won't make you try to turn paper into gold in order for you to get some action from her.

ONS's don't do much for me but its possible. Its the desperate looking chicks that are the best bang for the buck (no pun intended) because they want some and aren't going to have any b1tchy emotional hangups about it. That means maybe a 5 or 6 but most 8-10 at a party, you will need razor sharp skills or forget it; even then you might still be SOL.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i was following the whole ONS mode up until the point when you said go for othe kiss while you guys are bumping and grinding. I dont know about you guys but around where I live, bumping and grinding is the standard type of dancing and its expected regardless of who you are dancing with... meaning just because she's grinding her ass against your ****, doesnt mean she is interested. And if you go for the kiss so early into the dancing couldnt that **** things up for you since you are being too fast? Or is this basically one of those crucial steps in determing if she's interested in y ou like that and if you will get laid.

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Ok i was following the whole ONS mode up until the point when you said go for othe kiss while you guys are bumping and grinding. I dont know about you guys but around where I live, bumping and grinding is the standard type of dancing and its expected regardless of who you are dancing with... meaning just because she's grinding her ass against your ****, doesnt mean she is interested. And if you go for the kiss so early into the dancing couldnt that **** things up for you since you are being too fast? Or is this basically one of those crucial steps in determing if she's interested in y ou like that and if you will get laid.
Just get a feel for how she's responding to you. After a song or two, if she's interested, she'll probably start grinding harder, moving closer to you, going lower, etc. It's not hard to tell. If you get those signs, keep dancing for like one more song, then go for the kiss.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn!
I wish I read this BEFORE this weekend.

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the white chick comment, I think that the grass always seems greener on the other side. I'm not white and I love white girls more than girls of my race.

I notice that some guys of all races and nationalities claim that women of their race/nationality are some how fvcked up. From my experience that doesn't seem true. There are quality chicks and some horrific ones of all races.