Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Glasses might help you get pvssy

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like common advice says guys shouldn't wear glasses. Not so sure about this. They can make your face look more symmetrical, cover up imperfection around your eyes, make you look more intelligent/professional, etc. Another benefit is that it shows you're comfortable/confident in your own skin.

Every single women I've ever dated said I looked handsome or cute in them to the point of being visibly attracted, one described me as "Clark Kent". Still I avoided wearing them for the most part except when I took out my contact lenses late in the evening.

Now i'm rethinking this. If you can get a nice pair that suit your face maybe it's not so disadvantegeous. It may also depend on the guy. I have to play up the "provider/comfort" side of me because most women think I just want to fvck so maybe it helps balance out certain qualities. If you're already super nerdy maybe it won't be a good idea.

What are your thoughts/experiences with this?

Last edited:

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop overthinking. Try it and find out first hand if it works for you. Or take pictures and decide if it’s the look you want for yourself.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop overthinking. Try it and find out first hand if it works for you. Or take pictures and decide if it’s the look you want for yourself.
I literally have experimented with it and I'm sharing my experience saying it's a positive benefit. I'm not overthinking anything, I rock them if I feel like it. I'm just curious what others have experienced.

My eyes blink too much in order to put them on.
People always say something like this. I have extremely sensitive eyes and it sucked at first and I can manage to easily now. It just takes some practice. I can put them on my eyeball and move the contact lens around with my finger making direct contact and not even flinch or squirm, you just have to condition the reflex out of you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’ve never worn glasses at all until recently when I needed them for reading. I think I look better with them. Got complimented by a female coworker after she saw me on a zooom meeting with the glasses on. If you have the right frames, they can definitely be a net positive.

But the frames are critical. You do have to be very picky and take your time selecting them.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never worn glasses at all until recently when I needed them for reading. I think I look better with them. Got complimented by a female coworker after she saw me on a zooom meeting with the glasses on. If you have the right frames, they can definitely be a net positive.

But the frames are critical. You do have to be very picky and take your time selecting them.
I have basic ass pair from Zenny that costed $5
I might get these though https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OX8081?variant=888392193032

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like common advice says guys shouldn't wear glasses. Not so sure about this. They can make your face look more symmetrical, cover up imperfection around your eyes, make you look more intelligent/professional, etc. Another benefit is that it shows you're comfortable/confident in your own skin.
I have to wear them, but I would vote that not wearing glasses would be better. First off. they hide/shadow your eyes to some extent. Second, it is a small indication of unhealth. Not being able to see is a weakness that would hurt your survival chances, and a sign of bad genes. Third, wearing glasses can be a subtle deterrent when it comes to action. Who wants to risk breaking their glasses if they have to throw down? Yeah, you can whip them off, but not being able to see is a disadvantage in a fight, or in an athletic activity.

Having said all that, I don't think they make a great deal of difference either way. I just think that if you had a choice, you'd be better off not needing them.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think people that wear glasses are generally older people. All my bosses wear glasses, my dad, etc.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
"You do have to be very picky and take your time selecting them."....better still,let a Lady without a vested interest in selling them advise you.

VikCix

Banned
Reaction score
Приветствую вас.
Все это, конечно, интересно, но попробуйте посмотреть с другой стороны.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time wearer, never been an issue for me...
Frames definitely matter tho... I have 3 different pairs, and current woman I'm seeing has expressed a BIG preference for one of those pairs - and a definite dislike for one of them.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I wear readers on occasion. I'm yet to have a chick I'm talking to not give me a compliment while wearing them

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience has been mostly negative from the approach standpoint, where I get ignored a good amount, but once past that, and a woman accepts deeper interaction it's less of an issue.

The big benefit to me is that I can read their facial expressions and body language better with glasses, and I will never be able to rock contacts.

That said, I only use them for reading, watching TV/movies & driving at night.

OngBak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some People look good with glasses, some people don’t look good with glasses, some people might wear the wrong glasses that just don’t fit their style, face or face shape, some might be into guys with glasses. Who knows? Dressing decent, clean, proper hygiene without relying on any glasses should be more than enough you should worry about. People really shouldn’t overthink this imo

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look better with my (sun)glasses than without them. Women mostly like my choice in eyewear.

Martyn Klook tafel espressobar Spaarndammerstraat.jpeg