Glasses might help you get pvssy

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think people that wear glasses are generally older people. All my bosses wear glasses, my dad, etc.
I've had to wear them since I was six. I've also been told I'm not eligible for contacts or Lasix either, something about my eyes. Doesn't matter, at this point, they're basically part of my face.

I look better with my (sun)glasses than without them. Women mostly like my choice in eyewear.
Sunglasses don't count, they're inherently cool. In fact, my major regret with wearing glasses is I can't wear sunglasses. Yeah, they've got those ones that fit over your glasses, or the flip ups, but it's just not the same thing as a cool set of Aviators. I've always thought about getting some prescription sunglasses, but I've never gotten around to it for whatever reason.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunglasses don't count, they're inherently cool. In fact, my major regret with wearing glasses is I can't wear sunglasses. Yeah, they've got those ones that fit over your glasses, or the flip ups, but it's just not the same thing as a cool set of Aviators. I've always thought about getting some prescription sunglasses, but I've never gotten around to it for whatever reason.
I have both glasses and sunglasses with prescription lenses (corrective only on the right side, left side is no longer functional). The glasses in the photo are my general glasses, Tom Ford with light-green corrective lenses.
These are blue corrective Longines sunglasses:
Martyn Klook by Stanley Robben 2.jpeg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score