Give me your take on this girl.

OneofOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known this girl over a year and we've had a great vibe since we first met. She was on the tail end of a LTR at the time so I didn't sweat it, and moved on to other situations.

Now, 1 year later, I've been involved with 2 girls that she knows personally and those 2 girls have told her about other girls that they think I was with. (I wasn't, but who am I to spoil the fun?)

Anyway over the last month we've been spending more & more time together. I flirt with her a lot but always stop and tell her things like, "This could be really awesome, but I know your brother. You're like my little sister."

I still hang out with different girls, and lately when I'm out with one of them, she will keep sending me text messages asking where I am, what I'm doing etc.

Last night I stayed home, had a sore throat and couldn't even speak. Apparently she didn't believe me. The following text exchange ensued:

HER: Where you at?
ME: Home, like I said.
HER: Why aren't you out? Pick up the phone!
ME: Lost my voice remember...
HER: Fine I'm going out with Steph. Gonna get drunk.
ME: Ok Have fun.

Hours later:
HER: We just did shots and danced on the bar.
HER: EVERYONE was taking pics and video of us.
ME: Uh oh.
HER: Bet you wish you were here now. We look soooo hot tonight.
ME: lol
HER: not lol. U wish you saw this, me, denise and steph.
ME: again, lol.
HER: WHAT EVA
ME: What? I find it amusing. Too bad I missed the spectacle.
HER: Once in a lifetime. Your loss.

Another hour later:
HER: Yeah it sucks that u are not here tonight.
ME: ...
HER: Don't ... me!
HER: I'm upset now I'm going to Danny to cheer me up :))
ME: [no response]

Half hour later:
HER: r u upset with me?
ME: Should I be?
HER: r u?
ME: Why do you ask?
HER: Nothing. Good night.
ME: You're not making any sense.
HER: Never mind.
ME: Ok. Whatever
HER: Sry. I am just very upset.
ME: [No response]

So, having read that. What would be your take on this situation? I personally think she was looking for some kind of validation here, although I can't for the life of me figure out exactly what she wanted validated.

Help me try to put the pieces together.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously likes you, and you are playing SUPER hard to get. If your goal is to just flirt with her and never do anything, than keep at it. However, if you like her, want to date her, F her, maybe LTR her, I would ask her out and go on a date before your hard to getness turns into you standing there with your d!ck hanging out while she's moved onto someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to get your attention.

If you like her, then put your penis inside her, it's what she wants.

On a side note, 99% of the time it's better to stop replying to a girl when she's drunk. There's nothing fun about talking to a drunk girl, its better to cut it and have her apologize in the morning for being annoying.

wasted-nick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she was clearly trying to get a rise out of you... For her to keep coming back after your silence is a clear indication that she's into you. The fruit is hanging on the vine, ripe for the picking... Wait much longer and that fruit will spoil.

OneofOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured she was trying to get me riled up. And she has tried to do that before.

I know y'all say I'm playing it SUPER hard-to-get. I hear you, but this chick does the same with me. Just when I think I've made enough chinks in her armor to push through and claim the castle, she comes up with some new sh*t to fight me with.

Essentially, when I am trying to make progress with her she has her guard up, and when I'm like "f**k it" and leave her alone, she starts doing what she did last night.

Yet at the same time we flirt and make-out with each other hard.

My friends all say the same thing, "Dude! She is SO into you." But I think she's just playing a game and as much as I enjoy a good contest of wills, I think I'm going to have to cut her loose if we don't actually start something soon.

In response to cordon; actually "asking a girl out" never works in my experience. I find that just saying something like "tomorrow we're going dancing" is usually more effective. I have been out with this girl many times already.

I think the problem here is that I actually like this girl, despite the games she plays.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say, "I can't talk to you right now" (because you're with another chick, and really be With another chick fvcking her lights out).

OneofOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well King, I did want to try for some kind of relationship with her. Now I'm not so sure.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF she was REALLY into you, she would accept your advances.SHE'S just playing with you. As another poster has said"IF she's not screwing you,you are just another one of her girlfriends"

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
IF she was REALLY into you, she would accept your advances.SHE'S just playing with you. As another poster has said"IF she's not screwing you,you are just another one of her girlfriends"
...maybe

or maybe she's acting that way becuase she's unsure whether he likes her or not. the only way to find if she likes him is to see whether she accepts his physical advances like you said.

wasted-nick

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me, that under the cicumstances, you are playing this well buttahfry... Don't give her 5hit until she comes asking for what you want. Show her the games are of no interest to you.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya sounds like she wants you to chase after to validate you being into her. Showing a girl a lack of interests drives them nuts. But showing them no interest and they will drop you.

This is a game she is playing tho, she wanted you to follow her to the bar. What she would do to you at the bar, who knows, maybe fvck you, maybe fvck with you.

but dont tolerate the games. start ignoring her, when she asks whats wrong, shes already "upset" anyway. Just tell her you dont play games, sorry. She will tell you whats up right then and there most likely.

OneofOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... interesting. Maybe I should try a different strategy and see how she reacts.

I think there is something to be learned here.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's showing a low level of maturity. Dancing on the bar with the other coochies and telling you how hot they look? WTF? You played it right, but this is classic AW behavior. Find out what her IQ is and report back. I'm curious. Hope you got over the sore throat.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
She's showing a low level of maturity. Dancing on the bar with the other coochies and telling you how hot they look? WTF? You played it right, but this is classic AW behavior. Find out what her IQ is and report back. I'm curious. Hope you got over the sore throat.
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingo.

I'm pretty sure they have pictures of that on her Facebook too.
Notice how she was saying that everyone was taking pictures and what not?

I think this is just one of those girls that you casually text on a night out with no other options or you go meet up with and just be a semi-FB.

This isn't relationship material at ALL.
And I agree with Ease, attempting to have a conversation through text with a drunk girl is like trying to explain quantum physics to a 2 year old.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! As usual, I'm late to the party so the others have already given you great advice.

As I read the post I'm going "Man, Attention Wh0re in 3, 2, 1..."

I think you did mostly great. IMO, you did mess up a couple of time (again, this is why I don't like texting -- you have to have really tight game with it):

HER: Where you at?
ME: Home, like I said.
(If she already knew that you were at home, cool. If not, I always make up ridiculous stories of being at a private beach, at the White House, etc. -- makes them LOL)

HER: Why aren't you out? Pick up the phone!
ME: Lost my voice remember...
HER: Fine I'm going out with Steph. Gonna get drunk.
ME: Ok Have fun.

Hours later:
HER: We just did shots and danced on the bar.
HER: EVERYONE was taking pics and video of us.
ME: Uh oh.
HER: Bet you wish you were here now. We look soooo hot tonight.
ME: lol
HER: not lol. U wish you saw this, me, denise and steph.
ME: again, lol.
HER: WHAT EVA
ME: What? I find it amusing. Too bad I missed the spectacle.
HER: Once in a lifetime. Your loss.
(I would have added an "Of course." here -- but that's just me.)

Another hour later:
HER: Yeah it sucks that u are not here tonight.
ME: ...
HER: Don't ... me!
HER: I'm upset now I'm going to Danny to cheer me up :))
ME: [no response]
(Good. Whenever girls try to give me lip, I don't reply. It drives them nuts!)

Half hour later:
HER: r u upset with me?
ME: Should I be?
(I would have gone with my always-favorite "Who is this?" ;) -- I think you kind of let her know that you cared about her activities...)

HER: r u?
ME: Why do you ask?
HER: Nothing. Good night.
ME: You're not making any sense.
(Dude, you never call them out! They're not supposed to make sense! LOL)

HER: Never mind.
ME: Ok. Whatever
HER: Sry. I am just very upset.
ME: [No response]

Again, this is just crazy me talking sh!t here. Take it all with a grain of salt.

YMMV.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think ur being an ass with her. why are you being so cold to her? its like ur deliberately pushin her off. just stop playin txt games and meet her n fuk. what's with all the one-two word answers bro? ur playin games.