Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's using b1tch tests to hit on guys

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls like to use b!tch tests to hit on guys. This includes being a complete *****, and putting down the guy, and threatening his ego to see how much he can handle, and how he handles it... to test his "manliness" or toughness. This has happened to me a quite a number of times, including today while I was at school. I fuking despise b!tch tests because sometimes the girl's can be straight up harsh, and act like they are higher than the guy they are "hitting" on. It's a damn turn off to me.

Let me tell you about my situation today and how I handled it.

I was in my high school walking around with no destination other than to find a suitable place to settle down since I had nowhere to go and freinds, well..... I have none. It's complicated but I'll continue with the story.

I was walking through what other students call the "Ref Hall" because this hall is where all the refs that only speak spanish hang out at. Well, I was going to go up a flight of stairs but a group of girls were blocking my path. The group's scale ratings ranged from 6.5 to 9.5. Most of them were in the higher ratings. So I put my hand on one girl's hip and said "can you let me get through?" Maybe I shouldn't have ASKED to get through and instead should have said "hey your in my way!" or something, but I was trying to be polite.

Well, then all of a sudden 2 girls get in my path, and another says "no, you can't go up these stairs" in spanish, or that is what I understood with my limited knowledge of the language. Then the girls said more things, but with a harsh tone, perhaps putting me down, I dont know but I could tell that there was negative energy coming from those words, and they spoke to me as if I was lower than them. I just laughed at the situation and told all of them "I don't know spanish, I don't understand what your saying." Then one girl who hardly spoke any english goes "hey baby what you doin here?" I wasn't prepared for this, I really thought they were picking on me like some nerd. I was mistaken though, but I would not have been if those hoes weren't acting like such *****es. SO... I told that girl "I don't know spanish but I know you know this..." and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then I said "its universal language", and nodded my head at her and left, while still hearing the other spanish hoes player hating and tellin me to "scram!" in spanish, and "go away", but I just turned around midway up the stairs and gave them a smile.

I could have stayed and perhaps "tried" to talk to her, but my subconscious wanted me OUTTA THERE QUICK! becuz I was so overwhelmed by all this negativity from the other hoes... my ego was threatened.

Now.... it may have seemed like I handled myself well, but.... my emotions were not. Even though I hid it with a mediocre smile, my ego was getting shattered because their "tone" and their energy was harsh, EVEN if I didn't understand what they were saying. It was also a very populated area at the time so that could have contributed to these negative emotions of "being laughed at".

I know that if I had control of my emotions and I wasn't thinking through emotional fog, I could have handled the situation with more grace and skill to it. But I wasn't "centered" enough to consciously control my emotions.

I definately felt like slappin some of those hoes because they have no reason to disrespect me like that and to treat me like Im some nerd. I felt like I was surrounded by a bunch of loud mouthed spanish speaking b!tch bullies.

The girl's that were acting like b1tches really ruined it for me. I know the girl who said "hey baby" was obviously attracted to me, but I don't know about the other girls and I am still having doubts about them, thinking that they actually were picking on me just to pick on me. WTF! What happened to sweet girls?

There's also another side of me saying that they were attracted to me, but just ignorant b!tches trying to test me... cuz they want to "Machoest" of men.

So, I really don't know what were the intentions of these girls.... and that the girl who said "hey baby" was either playing around, or really hitting on me....either way, me kissing her without even knowing her was damn ballsy from me. ;)

Anyone else experience this type of behavior from women? Anyone know how to deal with this bullshiat?

Last edited:

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting story. Bytch test? Try to recall your childhood days in elementary school. We tease who we like. The language barrier that you experienced would have caused me problems, as well.

When the girl calls you "Baby", it really all depends on the way she says it. She's attempting to let you know that she see herself as being dominant over you. It's the same way with us guys, using the little pet names that we do. I use baby doll, and dumplin' all the time. It sets a stage of sorts.

The kiss : Well, I'd have loved to have seen it. I'm a bit surprised they didn't try to kick your ass. Must have taken them quite by surprise. The girl you kissed, she may want more, or she smay get her brother to try and kill you for defiling her reputation. I'm not terribly familiar with the culture, so I'll just shut up about that.

You can call it a shyt test if you want, I say it's just flirting.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful man, kissing could lead you into a harrassment case. I'm shocked you had the balls to do that if you were so shattered by their spanish ramblings.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, I forgot to add that the kiss was just a kiss on the cheek, so I edited it. This is really common. Girls do that as a formal greeting around here.... whereas in other states that would be too far. So, I don't think it was pretty dangerous.

What I am still wondering though is why would they want to prove their dominance over me? That is a male trait dammit! Why the hell would they even want to do this, on a first spontaneous meeting? I mean, it did not leave a positive impression on me at all. Like I said they were like bullies.... this is by far the weirdest way a woman can hit on a guy that i've ever experienced..... even though this is like the 4rth time this has happened to me in the last 3-4 months.

Maybe cuz it's the ghetto.... lol.... this is sad, the women are trying to dominate, wtf have AFCs done to these *****es!?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't sound like they were picking on you to hit on you, it sounds like they were picking on you to pick on you.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever it was, it wasn't right.

I look nothing like a target to be picked on, I look nothing like a nerd or anything of a submissive punk so if they really did do it to pick on me, I can't figure out why they ****ed with me.

Maybe I should not have asked the girl to let me go through.... perhaps that was to submissive. A knife under her neck would have been alot more "machoer" don't ya think?

j/k

Questions keep passing through my head like What the hell made these hoes get like this? I look nothing like a weakling, why did I get so much resistance from this group? Why was I being treated like I was lower than them.

:confused: Frustrated!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you a question, do you think if they perceived you as an ubergoodlooking, cool, stud, that they would have treated you differently?

I think sometimes women (especially highschool ones) are socialized to believe that because of their good looks and sexuality, they have a free pass to treat people any way they want.

Because when you are good looking/sexy, people treat you nice and let you get away with alot of mistreatment/disrespect.

I'll bet if they were ugly girls, you would have not even tolerated any BS from them. But since they were cute, you let them get away with their BS.

But as women get older, they realize that looks alone wone get them good friends, praise, respect, wealth, etc

and so they begin treating people like how they want to be treated.

I know several women in the mid 20's who still treat people like crap because they are good lookling and can get away with it. It sickens me.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
Let me ask you a question, do you think if they perceived you as an ubergoodlooking, cool, stud, that they would have treated you differently?

I think sometimes women (especially highschool ones) are socialized to believe that because of their good looks and sexuality, they have a free pass to treat people any way they want.

Because when you are good looking/sexy, people treat you nice and let you get away with alot of mistreatment/disrespect.

I'll bet if they were ugly girls, you would have not even tolerated any BS from them. But since they were cute, you let them get away with their BS.

But as women get older, they realize that looks alone wone get them good friends, praise, respect, wealth, etc

and so they begin treating people like how they want to be treated.

I know several women in the mid 20's who still treat people like crap because they are good lookling and can get away with it. It sickens me.
Many good-looking people think that way not just chics i've seen alot of male *****s who think they can get away with murder cuz they have that all-american look.

I don't blame them though cuz when you're good looking people tend to suffocate you with attention and you could get either come out totally anti-social (acting superior is anti-social) or needy.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ManOMan:

The answer to the question is, yes they probably would have treated me differently.

At the time I was massively confused, I didn't know what to say... part of me was saying that they were flirting with me, so Im supposed to act like I dont give a ****.

So if I do "not tolerate" it, wtf am I supposed to do? Show that I do give a ****? Thus, putting me down lower?

If I woulda just said the default answer my mind tells me to do which is "shut the **** up *****!" I probably would have gotten slapped or something.

Bro.... I dont get it.

See... for 2 years (maybe more) I've walked around like anti-social serious mother****er waiting to beat someone's ass. That was my cold days, brought on by some bad experiences, and I am still trying to overcome being cold. That made everyone intimidated by me. Now that I have improved myself, and am trying to implement a freindly attitude, and carry around an aura of peace and happiness.... now most people aren't intimidated by me, and thus making me more open to be a target, more easy for haters to hate on. WEAK. WHY!?

WTF do I do? I don't like people bein afraid of me, I don't like people thinking they are higher than me, or jealous....

this is bull****.... another ****ing wall I have to climb in my journey.... just when I think I got it, another obstacle shows itself.

*growls*

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls are together in a group they like to behave like that, just showing off to the rest of the group so that they all have fun with what they do. They are just teasing because they were in a group, and you cant really tell by just that time if any of them really had any interest on you. Humm prolly if u were a really ugly guy they wouldnt mess up with you, so its not a bad sign. But can u cant tell ifs its something. Just play along, they are just having fun in group.