Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GIRLS should be BANNED from this site

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only problem, other than the OBVIOUS (women lack the experience of seducing women, hence their advice usually is just wishfull thinking), is that when a woman starts a thread, there will be within three hours at least two (if not more) pages of replies. And that, my friends, is a sad reminder of the level of AFCs that plague this board.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremists often make valid points which are overlooked because of the form in which they present their message.

The problem is that some advice which purports to be from a man, is coming from a woman, but the innocent reader does not know it. Likewise the advice could be coming from an 18 year old virgin, which is also less helpful.

Maybe those democratic types who embrace all advice would like to perhaps hear from lesbians on how to pick up women. I am sure that they have good tips, but is that OK?

Donald Juan

Reaction score
I don't think girls should be banned from this site, they do offer a bit of a female perspective on some things - not that you should believe and do everything they say.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i REALLY hope that the new gay guy (King Chonce) who joined this forum wont DARE try to offer any advice on attracting women.....LOL

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
Maybe those democratic types who embrace all advice would like to perhaps hear from lesbians on how to pick up women. I am sure that they have good tips, but is that OK?
:crackup: :up: :crackup:

flyspy

Reaction score
Grls should be allowed on this site.

Dude, unlike when you were little girls dont actually have koodies, and if they did, it would be a venerial desease and there is no way in hell you would be infected. If a girl wants to come on to these forums and give their views then fine.
If they are being the typical chick then all of the Don Juans on here will discredit them and make them feel very unwelcome.
Fo the most part this forum is open, any one can post just about anything. Thats just the way it is.

Take a chill pill dude, then a Xanex, b/c you need it.

:kick:

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this site is anonymous, how the hell you gonna tell whose a girl?

I have the answer:

Although this is going to hurt YOU more than me, I volunteer to be your FIELD DETECTIVE and investigate these damn girls. Yes, it will be painful for me and I'm sure I'll get a few surprises. But, I'm quite sure it will be worth in in the END.

I'll need a nice DV cam (skirt-cam) with good audio and ZOOM cause we need positive proof.

Need an expense (pimp) account and lots of flyer miles.

Of course, I'll be "allowing" you to see the vids at the rock-bottom price of only $9.95!!

And, actually, I'm really NOT totally kidding. Only REAL girls need apply....Girls??