GIRLS should be BANNED from this site

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a lot of this yesterday morning and decided to let the tide roll in and out before reading again. This morning I kicked back and read it, yes all 7 grueling pages, and I tried to read it from “outside” the thread, watching for trends and likenesses.

BINGO!! This just FURTHER defines and enforces what I have been telling DJxNat all along.

The men here, the ones that are indifferent to women posters, supportive of women posters and the men that are NOT here who really don’t give a rats ass about women posters - - - - - Live the Life…..they Walk the Talk.

They have the style, the “suaveness” if you will; it is their way of life and seems to come so natural that the “steps” no longer have to be thought of, they simply flow. It is a lifestyle, a second nature and something that has been inherited and applied.

Then there are the protesters. Sure, they have the right to dislike women posters and can freely ignore them, waste time flaming them, etc…. But why are they THREATENED by them and think them the enemy????

Well this is Pixie’s take on it: (ignore or read on, your choice)

This intimidation derives from their manner of usage, or should I say MISusage, of the bible and the site. They use it like a modern day cliff note, cheat sheet or a man's dirty little secret. I can almost see DJxNat lift his sleeve to take a peak at a tip or two while out clubbing. They fear a woman “catching” them or seeing where they “get their stuff” from. We are the enemy because we have infiltrated the lines and we know where the ACT comes from.

This misuse of the bible has caused it to fail for them, since it failed they choose to create their own methods, um, mental abuse method, I think it was labeled. They try their home grown styles and only base their success or failure on HER REACTION. This is so opposite the character of an alpha male. An alpha male authenticates his manhood from within.

Until the bible and style is applied and used in a way other then flash cards and flannel boards you will not see success. DJxNat and your aliases….you will never find the DJ bible, it’s measures or methods applicable until you have obtained inner confidence, inner peace and inner certainty.

It isn’t a deceitful “ACT” or a manipulation; it is more of an existence.

So says this chick.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't read the bible. Some day I might. Some day I might have to do it.

But quite honestly I don't read it. I don't have the time...and I don't have the energy. I rather do other things.

I would admit that if I was going through some issues in my life (relationships, etc.)...then I would read it.

People do mis-abuse some of the advice. I read how some men that lack experience using "techniques" that ONLY men with advance experience should use (key word: ADVANCE experience). And what's the outcome? Mistreatment of women. Looking like a fool. Or behaving like the stereotypical woman beater.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I'm not taking sides but how was he KBJing on that post?
I never quite understood either, but I've replied now anyway.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i make a big deal outta sex cuz i lost my virginity only at 18 (kinda late) but i ****in LOVE sex, how gay do u have to be to "like sex less" just cuz u been with a lot of women??? its the opposite - i love it MORE
Oh I love it too, I love it lots, but I don't go round telling everyone "I had sex last night" because it's just a given. It's not like sex is so unusual and rare that you have to tell people you are getting some...unless for you it is rare and a big event.

In life, people who talk a big game and tell everyone what they did and can do, can rarely back it up with actions. Boasting is usually someone compensating for something they are lacking.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
I read a lot of this yesterday morning and decided to let the tide roll in and out before reading again. This morning I kicked back and read it, yes all 7 grueling pages, and I tried to read it from “outside” the thread, watching for trends and likenesses.

BINGO!! This just FURTHER defines and enforces what I have been telling DJxNat all along.

The men here, the ones that are indifferent to women posters, supportive of women posters and the men that are NOT here who really don’t give a rats ass about women posters - - - - - Live the Life…..they Walk the Talk.

They have the style, the “suaveness” if you will; it is their way of life and seems to come so natural that the “steps” no longer have to be thought of, they simply flow. It is a lifestyle, a second nature and something that has been inherited and applied.

Then there are the protesters. Sure, they have the right to dislike women posters and can freely ignore them, waste time flaming them, etc…. But why are they THREATENED by them and think them the enemy????

Well this is Pixie’s take on it: (ignore or read on, your choice)

This intimidation derives from their manner of usage, or should I say MISusage, of the bible and the site. They use it like a modern day cliff note, cheat sheet or a man's dirty little secret. I can almost see DJxNat lift his sleeve to take a peak at a tip or two while out clubbing. They fear a woman “catching” them or seeing where they “get their stuff” from. We are the enemy because we have infiltrated the lines and we know where the ACT comes from.

This misuse of the bible has caused it to fail for them, since it failed they choose to create their own methods, um, mental abuse method, I think it was labeled. They try their home grown styles and only base their success or failure on HER REACTION. This is so opposite the character of an alpha male. An alpha male authenticates his manhood from within.

Until the bible and style is applied and used in a way other then flash cards and flannel boards you will not see success. DJxNat and your aliases….you will never find the DJ bible, it’s measures or methods applicable until you have obtained inner confidence, inner peace and inner certainty.

It isn’t a deceitful “ACT” or a manipulation; it is more of an existence.

So says this chick.
That's an elegant way of saying that everyone who disagrees with your posting here is a loser, but I think you're essentially correct. I'd much rather see more action taken against the trolls and flamers than the few women that post here.

I've had women I've been seeing find this site and they were grateful that someone was teaching the males to be men.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Ok truce Skip, try to be less offensive in the future though.

Bad_Lil'Pixie is a good poster why would you want her to leave? She is a better poster than 90% of the men in here.

LOL i never EVER said girls should be BANNED from here....but i deff wont take advice on girls from girls, it never worked before....i only take advice from guys who r successful with girls

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Oh I love it too, I love it lots, but I don't go round telling everyone "I had sex last night" because it's just a given. It's not like sex is so unusual and rare that you have to tell people you are getting some...unless for you it is rare and a big event.

In life, people who talk a big game and tell everyone what they did and can do, can rarely back it up with actions. Boasting is usually someone compensating for something they are lacking.
notice how i ALWAYS try to give techniques to help guys who dont get laid to GET LAID except mine isnt theory - mine is just real life examples and if they worked for me, then they'll surely work for others

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
That's an elegant way of saying that everyone who disagrees with your posting here is a loser, but I think you're essentially correct. I'd much rather see more action taken against the trolls and flamers than the few women that post here.

I've had women I've been seeing find this site and they were grateful that someone was teaching the males to be men.

OUCH! That wasn’t my intent, I do see how it could come off that way now, but I really meant just to show the styles.

Be it via abrasive remarks, 15 paragraph dissertations or humorous one-liners you can really tell who has “gotten it” and is living it versus those who “struggling” and generally bitter about it.

Now, go forth and teach!

Peace, Pix

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
OUCH! That wasn’t my intent, I do see how it could come off that way now, but I really meant just to show the styles.

Be it via abrasive remarks, 15 paragraph dissertations or humorous one-liners you can really tell who has “gotten it” and is living it versus those who “struggling” and generally bitter about it.

Now, go forth and teach!

Peace, Pix

Pixie, go post ont he 30 second approach Thread, i wanna see what u think about THAT KIND of pickup attempt

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
haha, he calls himself a pimp. That's so cute!

When I was a young boy I wanted to be a fireman or I'd tie my coat around my neck like a cape and pretend I was Superman!! Kids and their imaginary little games!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
And just something to remember, when a girl actually "doesn't like a guy," she won't keep saying, " I hate you, I hate you..." she'll distance herself from him. Remember when you were a standard AFC, and you got rejected, what happened? Didn't the girl distance herself from you? That's what I thought. Now that I am very masculine, girls might say, " I hate you DJF, you get on my nerves, " what they really mean is that I won't "love them, like they wanna be loved," she really wants my attention and affection and is pissed because I won't give it to her.

DJF
Why do I think that you have some unresolved past experiences haunting you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
I always think it is weird when girls come here for advice.

it always turns into a multiple page thread too
It's weird but one of the best ways to be successful is to find out directly how they operate. My assumption is that it's primarily the guys who don't understand them, or at least aren't of the mindset to try to understand them, who are primarily having the issue.

Oh, and the multiple page threads are usually when there's a flame war going on. There's a couple of ladies online that do positively contribute with their insights.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
ahhh lol skip have you checked out pimpology.org? Quality isn't it? :yes:
Stop spamming other sites. You wouldn't appreciate it if that site was flooded with people telling everyone to go somewhere else, now would you? Every other post you make on here is spamming pimpology. Have a little fcuking respect for the owner of this site.

If you think that site is better, then do yourself and all of the rest of us a favor, and go there instead of coming here. Please.