Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls saying yes to bl0wjobs and no to sex.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she let you touch her, or go down on her? Have heard of Trannys tricking guys before, a buddy of mine from Miami told me about his friend having this happen.

Its been 2 dates your getting head just chill...

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
Does she let you touch her, or go down on her? Have heard of Trannys tricking guys before, a buddy of mine from Miami told me about his friend having this happen.

Its been 2 dates your getting head just chill...
a friend of a friend.......yeah, sure... ;)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
she's attempting to gain control. she doesnt have, but she wants it.

if she were 'submissive' and you want to f*ck her, then she would let you f*ck her.

shes in control of what she will GIVE you and when. she'll let you bite the carrot but not eat the whole thing.

i dont know how you cannot see this.
exactly.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
are you fvking joking?

i have ALREADY ESTABLISHED my position with her BEFORE she...stress SHE blows ME. i have done it without sex.

what you're saying is that if a dude loves a bj and she swallows that she's automatically in control. period? absolutely obsurd. if you believe that, you have a long way to go my friend, a long way.

a chick blowing a man is a submissive gesture on her part. do you know how many chicks LOVE to be submissive and worship a c@ck?

how many Dominant's make their submissives worship his c@ck, and treat her as his personal play toy? all of them. and by your theory submissive is in control of dominant. i think not. how many dominatrix's worship their submissive slave boy's c@ck? none of them. they give it to HER, they please her. but by your theory, slave boy is in control of Mistress. i think not.

look at that scene. as twisted as that scene is, that is the 100% pure, clean, dominant/submissive dynamic, and all of the psychology behind it. there is your answer. not from me, but from that scene itself. you can't argue with it.
i never said a man was sumissive. all i said is that women use sex or their sexuallity to gain control over the man.

Cleopatra used submissiness and the percepcion she was in need to gain control over the two most powerful men in the world at the time: Julius Cesar and Marc Anthony. Of course she also used sex.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way... im not going to come in here and try to prove that i have a long way to go. Especially after being married for years...being divorced...having lovers (some married)...having a long term girlfriend...having a new woman...having women much older and much younger than me.

I know all their tricks.

No one like to be submissive...but women are willing to be submissive...even if it is for a short while...if that means a guarantee they will have long term control over the man. Only a fool would fail to see that.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
joekerr31 said:
because there are guys who once they get laid, lose interest in the woman.
This is something I could never understand about some guys. If she is attractive, I'll be tappin' that ass at least once/twice a week.

Reaction score
IF you replace the word "girl" with "hor" ONLY then will you understand!!!!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, glad you have something new to offer upon your return.

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
IF you replace the word "girl" with "hor" ONLY then will you understand!!!!
Maybe you won't understand - let me explain...Putting a penis into a vagina is the natural order of things since they were made for such a function. The woman submits to the male mentally and the opening of her legs is an act of submission physically!

Now, considering that hors do NOT follow the natural order of things because they themselves have deviated from their natural femininity it is no surprise then that they will give you a BJ - the penis was not made for the mouth - and not submit sexually by opening her legs! This is the mindset of a hor, a deviant mindset brings forth a deviant action!!!!

So there is no rational explanation, because hors operate outside of reason and are a deviation!

Lookyoung, it just doesn't matter!