Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls saying yes to bl0wjobs and no to sex.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have kind of a crazy question to ask all the guys on the mature man forum. I have had two girls do this to me in the last month and was wondering whats up with this.

Ok the scenario is me and a girl start messing around she ends up giving me a handjob which then turns into a bl0wjobs, but then when I try to escalate it into sex she says I am not having sex with you. (This happens on either 1st or 2nd date) 3rd date and above they will not pull this.

Now my question is why the fvck would a girl just blow me and not have sex with me?

WTF is she getting out of it? Why would she just not go all the way, or not give me a BJ in the first place?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Turkey right now, and this behavior happens a lot with the girls down here. They want protect their "innocence" and "virginity" till they get married or some crap like that. So what do they do? They let me do them up the butt and then they give me head, because after all thats not "real" sex. :rolleyes:

It could be something similar in your case as well.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If something tells you she's been around the block then she might have an STD or has had some traumatic event in her past.

If you are absolutely positive she is still a virgin, then it's probably a religious, save herself thing.

And there's always the possibility she's bangin' some other guy and what you two are doing is not technically s3x (in her mind).

...a few options to consider, hard to pin it down w/o more facts.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I have kind of a crazy question to ask all the guys on the mature man forum. I have had two girls do this to me in the last month and was wondering whats up with this.

Ok the scenario is me and a girl start messing around she ends up giving me a handjob which then turns into a bl0wjobs, but then when I try to escalate it into sex she says I am not having sex with you. (This happens on either 1st or 2nd date) 3rd date and above they will not pull this.

Now my question is why the fvck would a girl just blow me and not have sex with me?

WTF is she getting out of it? Why would she just not go all the way, or not give me a BJ in the first place?
I hate to point this out to you but maybe your penis is too small for her. Put on five condoms and I bet she'll let you do her in no time.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I hate to point this out to you but maybe your penis is too small for her. Put on five condoms and I bet she'll let you do her in no time.
Actually it's probably the opposite..maybe his penis size..:eek: scared the crap out of her.

I think women give bj's before sex to inspect the goods so to speak.

Afterall, women come in all different sizes too. ;)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:

You sound pretty bitter. Your 26 years old and you have never went out with a girl who gave you a blow job on the first date yet did not fvck you.

If you have fvcked enough woman you will run into all types of experiences and this is one of them.

Fvck some more girls and see how your answer to this question will change?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I have to agree the most with amoka. While most of his post was pretty immature and ignorant, the opening statement is most likely the case if you start seeing a pattern. You are the common denominator with these girls.

If this is happening to you, it means she didn't like what she saw. She might have been very attracted to the point where she thought she wanted to sleep with you, but first she had to check out the goods.

My ex told me that she always had to see it before she decided if she was gonna sleep with a guy. She said it was because there were guys who were just too small, a lot of them, and a few too big, very rare. There was this one guy who did everything perfect, but all she could think of was "if he was 1 inch longer, he would be perfect", so she could not bring herself to keep dating him.

A couple of other girls I've dated have told me that they have completely stopped the guy on his tracks once they saw what he was packin', they were too thin, short, etc.

Believe it or not, most women, if they are gonna have sex with you is because they want to get pleasure out of it, and if a guy has a micro penis, and she knows it just won't do it for her, she will skip the sex part.

They will do hand jobs, blow jobs, then just stop. The reason it happens on the first couple dates and they stop, is because something made them decide they didn't want to sleep with you.

It rarely happens on the 3rd or 4th date, because by then, she decided she will sleep with you no matter what, so there aren't anymore hang ups about having sex with you.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Guys, I have to agree the most with amoka. While most of his post was pretty immature and ignorant, the opening statement is most likely the case if you start seeing a pattern. You are the common denominator with these girls.

If this is happening to you, it means she didn't like what she saw. She might have been very attracted to the point where she thought she wanted to sleep with you, but first she had to check out the goods.

My ex told me that she always had to see it before she decided if she was gonna sleep with a guy. She said it was because there were guys who were just too small, a lot of them, and a few too big, very rare. There was this one guy who did everything perfect, but all she could think of was "if he was 1 inch longer, he would be perfect", so she could not bring herself to keep dating him.

A couple of other girls I've dated have told me that they have completely stopped the guy on his tracks once they saw what he was packin', they were too thin, short, etc.

Believe it or not, most women, if they are gonna have sex with you is because they want to get pleasure out of it, and if a guy has a micro penis, and she knows it just won't do it for her, she will skip the sex part.

They will do hand jobs, blow jobs, then just stop. The reason it happens on the first couple dates and they stop, is because something made them decide they didn't want to sleep with you.

It rarely happens on the 3rd or 4th date, because by then, she decided she will sleep with you no matter what, so there aren't anymore hang ups about having sex with you.
I really think your theory for the most part is wrong. Reason being is first date bl0wjob-second date sex.(this is usually what happens). There are probably some instances were this comes into play, but it does not apply to me. I have a slightly above average size penis. If your theory was right than why would a girl get on her knees and suck me off for 15 minutes and swallow my ***.

BTW I am a great lover(at least that is what I have been told my numerous woman).

I am pretty aggressive. I carry myself as a man. 60% of the girls I have gone on dates with I fvck close. So I have to be doing something right.

If there are any men here who have dated over 100 woman than this has s happened to them also.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I really think your theory for the most part is wrong. Reason being is first date bl0wjob-second date sex.(this is usually what happens). There are probably some instances were this comes into play, but it does not apply to me. I have a slightly above average size penis. If your theory was right than why would a girl get on her knees and suck me off for 15 minutes and swallow my ***.

BTW I am a great lover(at least that is what I have been told my numerous woman).

I am pretty aggressive. I carry myself as a man. 60% of the girls I have gone on dates with I fvck close. So I have to be doing something right.

If there are any men here who have dated over 100 woman than this has s happened to them also.
I appreciate you qualifying yourself to me, even if it is just to prove my "theory" wrong. For a guy that carries himself like a man, and has dated over 100 women, I would think you would be ok with your situation.

What was your original question? If they are having sex with you on the second date, then why are you complaining? Isn't that typical for you to get blown in the first date and get sex in second? Sounds like you're just being impatient, if as you mentioned, you still sex them on the second date anyway.

Are they just blowing you and telling you they won't have sex with you, or do they just say that and then go all the way on the next date? Your response to my post and your original post have a different vibe to them.

Your response to my post sound like you are somewhat correcting me and leting me know how much play you get, which btw, I believe you. On your original post, you sound very angry and frustrated over the fact that all you are getting are handjobs and bjs.

Yes, the natural progression would be, more times than not (and always for me), bl0w job, then sex minutes after, if I so decide that is where I want to take it.

What is it that you're asking for? Do you want to know why sex is not happening on the same date, right after the bl0w job?

Does a handjob and a bl0wjob on first date, then sex on second work for you?

Are you trying to f-close them right after the bj on the first date?

What's the outcome you are looking for?

Not flaming you, just attempting to understand, as these are common issues with all of us here in this forum.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
You sound pretty bitter. Your 26 years old and you have never went out with a girl who gave you a blow job on the first date yet did not fvck you.

If you have fvcked enough woman you will run into all types of experiences and this is one of them.

Fvck some more girls and see how your answer to this question will change?
I am not bitter at all. What for, if I may ask. As Mr. Positive said, it could be either way. Women have no reason to blowjob without sexing. Unless you can tell me they find it presurable doing it. No reason to be bitter at all...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
I appreciate you qualifying yourself to me, even if it is just to prove my "theory" wrong. For a guy that carries himself like a man, and has dated over 100 women, I would think you would be ok with your situation.

I am not qualifying myself to you. I am just stating a simple fact. I am totally ok with my situation. I could be one of the guys on sosuave than don't even attempt a kiss close on the first date.(than I would not be ok with my situation

What was your original question? If they are having sex with you on the second date, then why are you complaining? Isn't that typical for you to get blown in the first date and get sex in second? Sounds like you're just being impatient, if as you mentioned, you still sex them on the second date anyway.

Yes and No. It has happened more than once.

Are they just blowing you and telling you they won't have sex with you, or do they just say that and then go all the way on the next date? Your response to my post and your original post have a different vibe to them.

They say no to sex. Than on the next date I usually will close the deal.

Your response to my post sound like you are somewhat correcting me and leting me know how much play you get, which btw, I believe you. On your original post, you sound very angry and frustrated over the fact that all you are getting are handjobs and bjs.

No, I am not frustrated getting blown on the first and second date isn't bad. Failing to get a kiss close is. Most guys would be happy to get blown on the first or second date, I have higher standards.

Yes, the natural progression would be, more times than not (and always for me), bl0w job, then sex minutes after, if I so decide that is where I want to take it.

Good for you.

What is it that you're asking for? Do you want to know why sex is not happening on the same date, right after the bl0w job?

I am asking why the fvck would a girl give me a ******* or a handjob. How about if they want to see the size of my penis stick with the handjob.

Does a handjob and a bl0wjob on first date, then sex on second work for you?

It works for most of us.:cool:
Are you trying to f-close them right after the bj on the first date?

I always try to escalate a sex close.

What's the outcome you are looking for?

Not flaming you, just attempting to understand, as these are common issues with all of us here in this forum.
I agree. Thanks for your advice.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
I am not qualifying myself to you. I am just stating a simple fact. I am totally ok with my situation. I could be one of the guys on sosuave than don't even attempt a kiss close on the first date.(than I would not be ok with my situation

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I am not bitter at all. What for, if I may ask. As Mr. Positive said, it could be either way. Women have no reason to blowjob without sexing. Unless you can tell me they find it presurable doing it. No reason to be bitter at all...
I think a woman finds pleasure in being submissive to an alphamale. A girl getting on here knees and blowing me gives them pleasure. My pleasure is there pleasure.

Do you think a woman would blow pee-wee herman on the first date or mystery on the first date. I don't think so. Woman want to be friends with guys like this and not blow them.

You sounded bitter. You were very negative about it. Your response sounded to me like your not successful with woman. Of course I could be wrong.:rolleyes:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you newbies, or meek at heart, pay attention to this post.

If you are always looking escalate and get as far as possible, establish that you are not there to be a girlfriend or a nice guy, you will, at least half the time, end up further than you might think.

Most guys here are on their 3-4th date and they still don't know where they stand with a particular woman. Always escalate. Worst thing that can happen is that they make you wait until the second date for some hot monkey love.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want to blow Mystery. maybe not Pee Wee, but definitely Mystery.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flnazrael said:
lol.

So I'm curious...what do these girls consider "micro-penis" or too small? I've read the studies and I'm average, maybe slightly above (refreshing to hear someone not BS on this forum, huh?).

It sounds as if these girls have run into this scenario often...
The truth is that most guys are average, that is why they call it average size. Most of us who are not average only deviate by very little, slightly above/below average.

They usually show me their pinky when describing the size of the guy that they turned down for sex.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
For all you newbies, or meek at heart, pay attention to this post.

If you are always looking escalate and get as far as possible, establish that you are not there to be a girlfriend or a nice guy, you will, at least half the time, end up further than you might think.

Most guys here are on their 3-4th date and they still don't know where they stand with a particular woman. Always escalate. Worst thing that can happen is that they make you wait until the second date for some hot monkey love.
This advice is basic but great. ALWAYS ESCALATE. WHO CARES WE ARE MEN.

A girl may not like you for a number of reasons, but you will never hear a girl say I stopped talking to him because he was too aggressive. Woman love men. BE A MAN.

Always try to escalate things to a f-close.