Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and nice cars

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can be riding in a hummer or an escalade, pimped out, without game you might get hos, but thats as far as you can go. a decent car and a lot of game will get you the selection....end of story, no reason to have yet another worry.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gold-plated Rolls Royce with diamond headlights, bulletproof windows, satellite communications systems, and a seating room in the back for my armed convoy.

Beat THAT!

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
I've fooled around in my backseat, but never over my hood.
Sounds like something I oughta try. But what if she dents the hood?
For starters, don't set her on the hood. If she's facing you, put her @ss on the edge of the nosepiece (in front of the hood) and have her wrap her legs around you.

My vintage Mustang has dual carbs and a 4:71 blower jutting phallically through the hood, with a chromed dragster scoop gleaming atop the tower like the come-fvck-me diamond earrings on a Zeta at a spodee; girls seem to like to bend over the hood and grab it. (The shorter ones grab the grating on either side of it.) They do like the shiny things.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I have a gold-plated Rolls Royce with diamond headlights, bulletproof windows, satellite communications systems, and a seating room in the back for my armed convoy.

Beat THAT!
HotWheels Dodge Viper with doors and a hood that open!!! :woo:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't brag about em. I just make make sure I keep it clean and turn the music up real loud so they see me when I'm passing by.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will speak from expierence and say the truth,IT DOES HELP! I drive a Porsche Boxster and I have had two middle aged women come up to me and ask for me to take them for a spin in it. Any chick in my age area(17-19) can't really help themselves when I'm at a stop light. I have had a car full of chicks pull up next to me,the passenger in the front rolled down her window,and made the gesture of a c0ck going back and forth in her mouth. I have had another women follow me for a couple of stoplights and try to start a conversation w/ me at midnight on a Sunday(weird);

hb-"nice car"
bw-"thanks"
hb-"what is it?"
bw-"Porsche Boxster"
hb-"Wow! Hey what's your name"
bw-(light changed to green and my on ramp was right afer the light,so I said "gotta go" and blew her a kiss)

No chick has asked to take a spin in the van I drive around in it/made perverted gestures/stopped me at midnight to talk to me. Now I only drove the car 3k miles last year,it's not even my daily driver and those aren't even half the stories of weird stuff that's happened when I drive around in it.
So......IT DOES HELP TO HAVE A NICE CAR!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I will speak from expierence and say the truth,IT DOES HELP! I drive a Porsche Boxster and I have had two middle aged women come up to me and ask for me to take them for a spin in it. Any chick in my age area(17-19) can't really help themselves when I'm at a stop light. I have had a car full of chicks pull up next to me,the passenger in the front rolled down her window,and made the gesture of a c0ck going back and forth in her mouth. I have had another women follow me for a couple of stoplights and try to start a conversation w/ me at midnight on a Sunday(weird);

hb-"nice car"
bw-"thanks"
hb-"what is it?"
bw-"Porsche Boxster"
hb-"Wow! Hey what's your name"
bw-(light changed to green and my on ramp was right afer the light,so I said "gotta go" and blew her a kiss)

No chick has asked to take a spin in the van I drive around in it/made perverted gestures/stopped me at midnight to talk to me. Now I only drove the car 3k miles last year,it's not even my daily driver and those aren't even half the stories of weird stuff that's happened when I drive around in it.
So......IT DOES HELP TO HAVE A NICE CAR!
haha! I love when that s.hit happens! BTW, blowing kisses while driving around is pretty fun. I suggest everybody do it. Its kinda fun to see the reactions.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned before, no need to mention it. People will see you in the car and word will get around

bragging about your car is a TERRIBLE thing to do. Others will do it for you to be honest. I don't know how many times I've had people bust out with "Brian's car has a louis Vuiton (sp?) interior and all I mention is that my dad owns a custom car shop so its really nothing that I did.

Be humble!

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Owning a nice low key 01 Mustang GT is great.

A few engine mods give it a little more kick.

Women do Like a good looking car, but when my stock looking GT (Soon to have some new rims and suspension so as to look a little more agressive lol)
completely kills that sexy C5, C6, E55, M3, M5, etc.. The girl riding with him and me both take a second glance. I love it when the girl riding with the 2nd place driver is all happy, looking at my car and smiling and the driver gets all butthurt, wants a rerace, or just turns off without looking at me again. The ones that are respectfull of the power usuall ask what I got and we can shoot the breeze befor the next green lol.

True woman might have a different opinion on the sexy/cool car area but usually the ones i like are the ones that respect the stang. Sure the vette is got a bit more prestiege, but it did just get its ass handed to it and thats all that matters.

And though its a muscle car the backseat of a Stang is known all around the world for sucking. lol

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost In Translation said:
SomethingCreative
Lost in translation, I think he is referring classy cars when he says nice cars, not ricers. Hooked up honda civic is not a nice car, bmw 330ci is.

this is where me and 90% of the Don Juans on this forum disagree

this is where i also have 90% more experience than most of those same Don Juans

what is the thread topic ?

GIRLS and nice cars

you have to look past what WE AS MEN think of cars.

ricer versus muscle car etc etc. neons suck etc etc.

WHAT DOES THE MIND OF MOST MODERN 2005 WOMEN think about cars ?

do they like hot import cars with neons ?

HELL YES

do they like 130db + sound systems ?

HELL YES

do they like FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES

HELL YES

DO THEY LIKE CHROME RIMS ?

HELL YES

do most women know the difference between a GTS and a GTR Skyline ?

HELL NO

do most women know the difference between a BMW 318i and a 330ci ?

HELL NO

it's about EMOTION. how the car makes them FEEL. they see the BMW badge and their brain ticks a certain way. dude the BMW can be 5 years old.

THEY DON'T KNOW THAT. all the woman cares about and how she interprets the car is HOW IT MAKES HER FEEL.

while i can appreciate all you Don Juans who seem to own BMW and Mercedes and say " i don't brag " yada yada yada

am i the only Don Juan that pimps on a budget ?

am i the only Don Juan that hasn't been to college ?

am i the only Don Juan that doesn't drive a Mercedes ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
youre the kinda people that get robbed over here, when the fags come to the runs with $5000 worth of useless **** on their car they get jacked so real racers can build their motors.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to ride motorcycles, and I always seemed to have a steady stream of women because of it, but over the years I came to realize that they were all the wrong women.

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question-do any of you even know where you're going with this thread?