Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and nice cars

alldidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you play it if you have a really nice car with girls. Cause you know girls like nice cars and Im a good looking guy. What approach should be taken.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im in the same boat bro.

I just ignore my car. Dont talk about it, dont mention it, if she asks what I drive I tell her a horse an carriage or a chariot of fire.

Having a nice ride speaks for itself, be humble about it. If she compliments your ride, give her a sincere thank you.

biggestplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont even need to opwn your mouth about your car. i go to college and i drive a mercedes and people(girls see me) word gets around between girls and get called sexy wit sexy car. just let da car speak 4 itself m8

alldidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i know you shouldn't brag I dont say nice to meet you i drive this.

biggestplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually im gna try sumtime and if she asks wot i drive il say mercedes, u wana free test drive haha den il say ul b holding the seat very tight wont you.

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl Im dating was asking me about keeping my car clean and I said "I like to take care of things." She told me what she thought about my response, "Wow a guy doesnt normally say that. Thats kinda cool."

Another girl asked me if I like my car, then later said "Your one of those guys that likes to make a girl walk." (I parked on the end of a lot since I didnt want to get a door ding.) :)

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just ignore my car. Dont talk about it, dont mention it, if she asks what I drive I tell her a horse an carriage or a chariot of fire.
Bringo, we have a winner.

People who brag to women about material things they have - end up with gold diggers.

You reap what you sow.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Street Pimp's Perspective

*cracks knuckles*

**WARNING HUMOUR AHEAD**

pimpin' the streets and the car scene is where i get most of my women ( crack h0s )

what car do you own ?

if it is not fast and furious do you have the street pimps other double barrel shotgun ? the crack h0s vibrator of the year ?

YES thats right.... SUBWOOFERS !!!! 130db +

do you know where the local hang out is in your city for the FAST AND FURIOUS crowd ? ie. where can you find the most drug dealers per square metre in your city ?

THIS IS WHERE YOU START

the offical home of that sometimes very hot sometimes very not CAR $LUT

you know. the chicks that have slept with everyone with a car with neons

FULLY SICK BRO !!!

ok you don't want THOSE chicks. what you want are the ones who are looking to become those chicks. i refer to them as "fresh off the boat". the new chicks on the scene or better yet you take your fast and furious replica vehicle to another spot ( local mall ) and start signing chicks up to star in a movie that your friends are making in the city based on hot import cars ( chicks fall for this one lol )

competition is fierce for these car $luts. you will be up against some of your city's largest suppliers of Ecstacy and Speed/Meth.

But as a Don Juan you can overcome their advantage with GAME

expect some haters to bring drama

hold your turf and keep your h0s in line

IT'S ABOUT RESPECT

these chicks are like lions. smallest bit of weakness. BAM YOU GET DONE OVER.

don't get stuck driving a chick and her friends around. isolate and escalate.

get a wingman. car scene is a 2 on 2 situation at first most times.

SEX IN CARS :

only negative to a ricer car. muscle cars rule for this ( plenty of room ).

never park in the same spot to have sex with the same chick. for some reason they complain ? :)

you will become a jedi master at maximising your ricers backseat space

have a cd in your stacker or in the player that is for SEX ie. all the right songs to keep the mood where you want ( R&B top 40 with a hip hop beat )

before you drop her off buy her a cheeseburger AFTER sex if she is hungry

DON'T BE A CHEAP BASTARD !

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$lut: "What kind of car do you drive"
DJ: "You have 5 minutes to get to know me, and you waste my time with questions about my car? C'mon... you can do better than that ;) "

Then she'll see the nice car, and wonder why you didn't brag about it when you had the chance

Reaction score
Lost in translation, I think he is referring classy cars when he says nice cars, not ricers. Hooked up honda civic is not a nice car, bmw 330ci is.

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
A nice car to me is anything that is always clean, well kept and has a good tasteful appearance.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SomethingCreative
Lost in translation, I think he is referring classy cars when he says nice cars, not ricers. Hooked up honda civic is not a nice car, bmw 330ci is.

this is where me and 90% of the Don Juans on this forum disagree

this is where i also have 90% more experience than most of those same Don Juans

what is the thread topic ?

GIRLS and nice cars

you have to look past what WE AS MEN think of cars.

ricer versus muscle car etc etc. neons suck etc etc.

WHAT DOES THE MIND OF MOST MODERN 2005 WOMEN think about cars ?

do they like hot import cars with neons ?

HELL YES

do they like 130db + sound systems ?

HELL YES

do they like FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES

HELL YES

DO THEY LIKE CHROME RIMS ?

HELL YES

do most women know the difference between a GTS and a GTR Skyline ?

HELL NO

do most women know the difference between a BMW 318i and a 330ci ?

HELL NO

it's about EMOTION. how the car makes them FEEL. they see the BMW badge and their brain ticks a certain way. dude the BMW can be 5 years old.

THEY DON'T KNOW THAT. all the woman cares about and how she interprets the car is HOW IT MAKES HER FEEL.

while i can appreciate all you Don Juans who seem to own BMW and Mercedes and say " i don't brag " yada yada yada

am i the only Don Juan that pimps on a budget ?

am i the only Don Juan that hasn't been to college ?

am i the only Don Juan that doesn't drive a Mercedes ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No you aren't. I'm broke, trying to work, and about to be put out of college because I can't afford it, the last thing on my mind is trying to get a new ride.

Your game should not have to depend on having a nice whip (specialy if you live in the city.) I know of many of what the guys around the neighborhood and I call "Walking Pimps."

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score

SEX IN CARS :

:D I prefer to bend them over the hood; I've got a nice, secluded spot in the city (abandoned parking lot behind a warehouse just off a main drag) where no one has ever caught me.

The car can be a killer prop but you've got to work it into the persona. And once it's there, you can't UN-do the impression it makes.

If you're a Poindexter with bad teeth, a spoon chest, and/or a fear of speaking to girls, no car in the world is going to land you women. But a guy with everything else going for him will have to game it harder if he's driving a beater.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do they like hot import cars with neons ?

HELL YES

do they like 130db + sound systems ?

HELL YES

do they like FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES

HELL YES

DO THEY LIKE CHROME RIMS ?

HELL YES

do most women know the difference between a GTS and a GTR Skyline ?

HELL NO

do most women know the difference between a BMW 318i and a 330ci ?

HELL NO

Your asking for trouble. Smells of attention Ho's......

little girls and their little cars.

Little boys and their little toys.

I've yet to see any cool guys driving around in import cars with NEON lights....

that's my 2 cents.

Personally I drive a Big lifted Chevy Silverado. Black.

I need a truck because I have a couple of jet ski's and Dirt bikes - therefore I need the truck for towing my toys.

Nothing like a bunch of toys to get the women wet.

Aside from that, I love to hike and I love to camp. Nothing like loadign up and heading for the beach or mountains.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bullmoose

SEX IN CARS :

:D I prefer to bend them over the hood; I've got a nice, secluded spot in the city (abandoned parking lot behind a warehouse just off a main drag) where no one has ever caught me.
I've fooled around in my backseat, but never over my hood.
Sounds like something I oughta try. But what if she dents the hood?

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, the car/truck you drive doesn't matter one bit. Some guys so overdo it with their cars they actually look kind of foolish.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I have 2 cars - one is an older daily driver, and the other is a newer sports car.

I usually don't let the girls see the newer car until I've known them for a bit because I want to screen out the golddiggers.

Plus, trying to pull girls with material possessions is weak, afc behavior.