Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend losing interest in sex?!

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take this as a sign she's cheating; getting more sex actually increases a person's sex drive, up to a point.

Much more likely that having sex with the same person over a long period of time gets boring, that's all. Find a way to get things moving again.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Leporello.

How many of you guys have been in an LTR for more than a year?

Everybody goes through a slump. I don't care how old you are.

A year is a long time to have sex with the same person everyday.

You can't stay excited forever.

I lose interest in sex sometime even if I'm horney.

Other times I need 3 hits a day.

That's just the way LTR's are.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right Teflon, but not to this extent.

I've been in an ltr and it went from at least 4 times a week to once or twice, sure it decreases, but once ever few weeks is not normal. Combined with the fact that it came on so suddenly, and I'd say its likely something is up, though that doesn't directly imply she is cheating.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why hasn't the original poster responded to all this advice?

Jlazzen

Reaction score
int3l said:
they've got to have something going for them.

jokes.

But hasn't society always depicted black people as having large penises?

Im not sure what it is cause they must, like I said I caught my ex cheating on me with a black guy, and she has sexed 2 others since him, and i know two of her friends are also now messing with black guys....who knows

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
hate to break it to you...

but mostly, the reason is she's GETTING interested in someone else...

or maybe she's already getting it from someone else,..

she's not that interested in you anymore!

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
get Barcadi flowing..she will loose up..bang and leave. No talk ...!!!

Spice it up...varieties.

kitchen, laundry room. car, jello, ice cream, whipped cream..where ever...when ever. Maybe its' too late.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
why hasn't the original poster responded to all this advice?
Because some people have to sleep & work

Teflon_Mcgee said:
I have to agree with Leporello.

How many of you guys have been in an LTR for more than a year?

Everybody goes through a slump. I don't care how old you are.

A year is a long time to have sex with the same person everyday.

You can't stay excited forever.

I lose interest in sex sometime even if I'm horney.

Other times I need 3 hits a day.

That's just the way LTR's are.
This is what my feelings were, and agree with others who are saying maybe I've become too reliable and predictable! I'm still sceptical about what is happening.
Thanks to those who have left CONSTRUCTIVE advice, not just decided to use this site to talk about big c**ks, or tell someone their girl is cheating on them, when they probably have never had a LTR...

Sne

Reaction score
I've been in several serious relationships (Yes, i try being mostly monogamous) of a year or more and have aquired a few pointers.

- If you get needy she will lose interest. Try refusing to bring her when you go out with friends, and when you get home talk a little about how this ugly chick tried to hook up with you. Normally, guys don't talk to their girlfriends about getting approched by other women, but trust me, it's a good idea. It has to be done right though; casual, disinterested, and a good amount of putting the other girl down. It doesn't work if you elaborate on her great looks and wit, then it'll just seem like bragging. If you "accepted" her approach, well, just don't give her that part of the story unless she's really loosing interest.

- When you do have sex, try telling her you're not going to finish, then try just giving her foreplay and oral until she's turned on good. Then stop and start reading a book instead. She'll hate you, then probably jump your c... instantly. Push her off a few times before giving in. Or don't give in at all if you have that kind off self dicipline. I rarely do myself.

- Do a little flirting with her friends. Get "cought" in giving a hungry look etc. If they think you're attractive, your girlfriend will most likely agree (you know, social status and all that bs). Never be too nice and sweet, that's not interesting.

Of course you can always just dump her, but I prefer to get what i want instead of getting something else.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks Sne, that is the kind of constructive advice people are searching for

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lloyd_bank$ said:
I imagine this happens to a certain extent naturally in all relationships, but this really bothers me, and affects my confidence somewhat, that she's had such a drastic change!!
Everything else in the relationship is mostly great, and always has been, except she does seem more moody with me too recently, and loses her temper with me for literally nothing!
Thrust your gut, its telling you somethings wrong, you said she loved sex with you and now all the sudden she doesn't? People don't change overnight...

Time to bail, mate, you already answered your own question...
Or you could explecitly ask, "WTF is going on, you changed overnight?"...

the next thing you she'll be using you getting sex from her as a tool to manipulate you... GET outta there!

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TanzaniaMan said:
If she is gettin tagged by a well hung black guy, you will be able to notice how loose she got
if she black and getting tagged by a well hung asian guy you could tell too.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I freak out when people need help make a thread and then start to put down all the advice given to them it's happened here and in another post.

Dude think about it for a second.....she's 19, do you really think that women loose their sex drive at that young of an age? NO something is wrong and you should be wary.

I've been in a 2yr LTR and she started holding back sex and basically I got tired of her sh1t and left her. I say either take some time away from her since your always with her it seems and do some stuff YOU like to do, dont ask if she wants to go hell dont even include her in your stuff just go do what you want for awhile. Dont be intimate with her dont even show any emotions around her...freeze her out and if SHE doesnt respond or try to figure out WHy your being this way they move on.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not a case of I'm putting down all the ADVICE... I accept all constructive comments. it's some of the more juvenile responses like there's some black dude's nuts in her, some other guy's turn with her P***y etc.. or people making conclusions as if fact, when they don't actually know the people or the situation. maybe I'd be better off posting in the mature man section

there's a huge difference between
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Unfortunitly... she may be getting it from someone else. Loss of sex life out of the blue is a high sign of cheating. I would be prepared to start moving on without her.
and
TanzaniaMan said:
Its too late,

Some dude is already hittin it better than he was...
Although a person may not like hearing such things j0n024 said, i accept their well mannered opinion, especially as they give an example of experience they had