Girlfriend losing interest in sex?!

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, haven't been on this site for a long time, but something is recently bugging me with my girlfriend.

We've been together almost a year now I think, she's 19 now. Initially, we had a great sex life, we would do it every time we saw each other, which was every few days, and every weekend. We would always talk and laugh about sex, do it it loads of positions, etc. I loved this, as it was the first time I had really had a girlfriend who i was having great regular sex with (my previous girlfriend was a virgin, and we had full sex twice in the year we were going out). Anyway, as I said, at this time sex was great, we'd talk about it and she once said that she 'always wants it' with me, and say how much she loved it.

But recently, going on quite a few months now, things are completely different. Since like, Christmas, I would say we've averaged sex once every couple of weeks or so. It wasn't really a gradual change it just sort of happened. Sometimes I try my chances, touch her or something, and most of the time will get a 'noo' or 'i don't want sex'. She's even now come out 'jokingly' with comments of 'i could go for ages without sex', and just isn't interested any more, to the point she gets mad at me for trying, or even attempting to talk about it. As I said before, I used to love how openly we talked about sex and the things we did, but now I can't even bring the subject up without her getting mad!! I just don't understand!

I imagine this happens to a certain extent naturally in all relationships, but this really bothers me, and affects my confidence somewhat, that she's had such a drastic change!!
Everything else in the relationship is mostly great, and always has been, except she does seem more moody with me too recently, and loses her temper with me for literally nothing!

I told her a while back that I miss how physically close we were, and miss our great sex life. She even said the other week if we had more time alone she'd want it more, because usually we at her parents' or mine. But last week I stayed at hers alone all week as her parents were away, and - nothing!! Just the same as usual

I just don't know what to do? Has anybody experienced this sort of thing before? I've heard many times before 'if a girl isn't having sex with you she is with someone else' but I really don't think that is the issue here

Any comments are appreciated

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunitly... she may be getting it from someone else. Loss of sex life out of the blue is a high sign of cheating. I would be prepared to start moving on without her.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Don said, she's not losing interest in sex, but is losing interest in sex with you. Women NEVER lose interest in sex (unless they have some kind of mental/physical problem.. highly unlikely) with men. Without the sexual aspect of the relationship there, it's hard to say that she will maintain interest in you for that much longer.

I know it seems early on, but maybe taking an early exit is your best choice. I mean let's be realistic.. what good is a relationship if you're not getting sex every once in awhile? I mean having company is great and everything, but at your age a relationship should bring you happiness and great sex. You're still in your early years and need to focus on improving yourself and having fun. A relationship is only good at your age if it's fun.

I've made mistakes before of not taking these signals early. If you do get rid of her, be prepared for her to dangle sex over your head in the coming weeks. You'll see a different woman than you've ever seen. I remember the weeks after I dumped my ex, she gave me the best sex I've ever had.

TanzaniaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I would check to see if her pvssy is stretched out a little more than usual

Chances are she has been gettin it from someone else.

You didn't also notice her speaking in ebonics lately did you?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TanzaniaMan said:
Dude, I would check to see if her pvssy is stretched out a little more than usual

Chances are she has been gettin it from someone else.

You didn't also notice her speaking in ebonics lately did you?
That's not really going to help. Everyone thinks they can catch their woman cheating by judging the size of their insides.. honestly it almost never works. Not only are there so many variables, but people have to realize that a woman's opening is made to pump out a baby.. so even if you're girlfriend was cheating on you with some well hung dude, I doubt it's going to make much difference in her permanent size. Even if you're well endowed down there, we are tiny in comparison to what women have to give birth to.

What you do look for is her refusing sex (which she has done) and not being pleased by sex as much (is she as wet/do you have sex as long?).

If you're getting all the wrong answers here, chances are that she is getting it from someone else, or is wanting it from someone else.

TanzaniaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is gettin tagged by a well hung black guy, you will be able to notice how loose she got

macfuque

Don Juan
Reaction score
the trouble with situations like this are that the more concerned you become about it the more of a turn off you are to your woman.

it doesn't neccessarily mean she's cheating on you, but it does mean she's becoming less attracted to you. perhaps you're not much of a challenge any more, maybe you've become reliable and steady and predictable and are always asking, either directly or implicity for intimacy. maybe because her attention is your focus, you're inadvertently making the whole relationship about her.

this happens very often in relationships of any length and women are not attracted to this.

the good news is if she's important to you there are things you can do about it. make yourself less available. don't ask for or initiate sex. be the one to end a make out session first. make some time with your friends. do lots of physical activities with her or instead of seeing her etc - read some of the stuff on here for maximising and enhancing attraction (not the weird hypnotism/NLP crap though)

let her build up the image she first had of you. let her romantic, fantasist brain go into overdrive wondering about you. let her chase you around the bedroom.

and if, after all that it doesn't work out, creating distance will make it easier to walk away.

TanzaniaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its too late,

Some dude is already hittin it better than he was...not here to poke fun, it is just the truth. There is no logical reason for a woman to loose interest or make the comments she does

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
TanzaniaMan said:
Its too late,

Some dude is already hittin it better than he was...not here to poke fun, it is just the truth. There is no logical reason for a woman to loose interest or make the comments she does
LOL... yeh its always the same sad story...

Your time is up and it the next mans turn with her PU$$Y face it ... thats why you must have at least 3 women at all times...

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks don't just lose their sex drive at 19. She's getting a-- somewhere else; I suggest you do the same.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone here seem to think black men are the best hung?

Complete fallacy.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes down bud -

Girls don't always move onto other dudes for sex because it's better. Actually, a lot of the time they move onto different guys to sex because of curiosity. They want to see if theres anything better. Girls want the best sex possible, so they go in search of it. Just because she has lost interest in sex with you, doesn't mean some other guy is giving it to her better. It just means she wants to find someone who MAY give her better, different sex.

So once again, it's a wise choice to leave this girl and let her do what shes going to DO ANYWAYS. Either you end it on your terms, or she will end it on hers. Save yourself the defeat of it all and just end it with her. The best thing is you can keep her around as an Fbuddy if you can drop your emotional attachment to her (BIG IF).

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they've got to have something going for them.

jokes.

But hasn't society always depicted black people as having large penises?

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DROP HER nooooooow

Also don't forget to listen to the Breakup playlist while you do so!!!!

Espcially the number 1 song!!!!

(click on the second link in my signature)

:up:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im pretty sure she is having sex with someone else. My experience.!!****

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the other posters, she is either cheating, or simply not attracted to you.

There is a third possibility that she actually has a reduced sex drive, but it would be weird for it to be so sudden. Unless there is something like a serious illness she went through or she started taking the pill or other hormones, this is pretty unlikely.

You are right that often couples have less sex as the relationship progresses, but the once every couple of weeks level is NOT normal at this age. Maybe if you were married and in your 50s...