Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend kissed another guy...then apologized

Reaction score
well man there's no doubt about it, you have to leave her... have some self-respect, you'll get over her some day. you dont wanna waste time on a girl who did this to you, never. no matter how much you like her, dumb her cause SHE CHEATED ON YOU!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You cant have a relationship with a girl if you dont trust her. By her actions you cant trust her. Therefore you cant have a relationship with her and must move on.
exactly

Blackhole105

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh...I guess I have no other choice but to breakup with her...it was fun while it lasted at least :shrugs:

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont sound as if you want to do it.

but some things cant be forgiven. this is one of them... just dump her. months later when you're with a really awesome girl, you'll look back at this and totally realise this was the correct decision to make.

a girl without loyalty is nothing

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dump her or gtfo off this forum thanks

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't dump her! You have a perfect opportunity right now to ask for an open relationship...Think of the advantages...you can bang other chics w/o being unfaithful, but you'll still have her as well. Its like a win/win situation.

If she doesn't agree to having an open relationship, ya, then I'd drop her.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Don't dump her! You have a perfect opportunity right now to ask for an open relationship...Think of the advantages...you can bang other chics w/o being unfaithful, but you'll still have her as well. Its like a win/win situation.

If she doesn't agree to having an open relationship, ya, then I'd drop her.
dude, she already having an "open" relationship...

the OP is obviously attached to this girl emotionally so having her stick around would only mess wit his mind

to all the guys who say keep her: are you so insecure about your ability to get "new" girls that you would rather stay attached on some level to a cheating ho until you got some new pvssy?

cyraid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the responses here. She shouldn't have gotten into that in the first place, that's just disrespect and a breach of trust. It won't ever be the same again.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
Brutus said:
OP, do what Clive Owen did in "Closer" when he found out Julia Roberts cheated on him.

EDIT:

Here's a clip of the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2GBUPoB2no[/QUOTE

I don't think that's the way to do it, he asked way to many question.
Just give her a "F**k off you slutty Cu*t" and your done....

-
--

I think it's OVER, OP.

Don't even TALK to her.

BTW, that movie CLOSER opened my eyes a LOT. I was sitting there watching it with this 23yo babe, and I was sorta freaking out.

And, get THIS------ she says, "What's the big deal, that's just how life IS."

I honestly DIDN'T KNOW.

I was SO naive. Even at 40. What an idiot. I know better now.

-
-
-

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell us what her face looked like after you dump her sorry ass... or if your feeling really ****ish about it still do it by text "you have been dumped... Have a nice day ^^" Nothing says "I don't give a dam about you" like a good text message :p.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
movistar said:
-
--

I think it's OVER, OP.

Don't even TALK to her.

BTW, that movie CLOSER opened my eyes a LOT. I was sitting there watching it with this 23yo babe, and I was sorta freaking out.

And, get THIS------ she says, "What's the big deal, that's just how life IS."

I honestly DIDN'T KNOW.

I was SO naive. Even at 40. What an idiot. I know better now.

-
-
-

damn, I can imagine..

but there is a certain sence of calmness and freedom that I have realized after realizing what women really are... 'what's the big deal, that's how life IS'

now thats something we men hardly ever like to accept, but its so easy for them. just like jumping in and out of relationships... I am beginning to think women are never really in love with any man... its more like a passing fantasy that they consciously are aware of it being momentary and nothing more. Quite true when one wise man said 'women have no depth, cuz even if they tried looking into themselves, they'd only see the floor'

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would bet a princely sum that he doesn't break up with her. also that he doesn't post in this thread again. i hope i'm wrong. but nature will have its way.
edit: closer is a great movie.. 'now fvck off and die you fvcked up slag!'

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you a crash course in w*maneese :

"only kissed" = he fvcked me in the ass, I swallowed a gallon of his sperm and cleaned his c*ck afterwards

Keep this in mind : Women ALWAYS tend do DOWN-PLAY what they have done. She'll tell you "I've only slept with 5 guys in my life" - not counting the ******* party she went to and getting gangbanged by 40 men. In their twisted mind, they'll rationalize it so it sounds much 'nicer'. It's chick logic at its best (worst).

Blackhole105

Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
i would bet a princely sum that he doesn't break up with her. also that he doesn't post in this thread again. i hope i'm wrong. but nature will have its way.
edit: closer is a great movie.. 'now fvck off and die you fvcked up slag!'
No I haven't broke up with her yet, but I might see her tonight...so who knows. Anyway I feel a lot better since it happened, I feel like I'll be fine without her