Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend kissed another guy...then apologized

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having female friends has done nothing but re-affirm the fact that they cannot be trusted not to fück around on you even if they have an awesome guy at home.

I've watched it from a third party perspective over and over again. Really, the Bible Belt's way is the only way to truly not get owned in dealing with women.

It's sad, too, because I used to really enjoy that intoxicating feeling of romantic love. But it's a masochistic sham. I really wonder if humans were designed to be monogamous by nature, or if it's just something we've been programmed to be by society.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Yes!

And to the original poster, my weekend went just like yours, except I was the guy who was with someone's gf. You really don't believe that 'hold hands' story, right?

Aren't you sick of being the wuss bag borefriend who keeps getting cheated on? I sure as hell was. So now instead of being in your AFC shoes, I'm that guy who is breaking up your weak ass relationships by banging your gfs, Last night I was rolling with laughter about how this girl was putting a guilt trip on her borefriend for not trusting her, after she had just been making out with me. Then after she and I fvcked all night, he spent today begging her forgiveness for their little fight. Who would you rather be in a situation like this - the afc borefriend or the emotionally-detached dj? He's torn up over his future with this girl, and I could care less. When you react to her pulling away and seeking attention from other people in any way other than doing the exact same thing yourself in return, then you become afc, and it's game over. You lose. Don't be that guy.
lol is all i can say to this reply.. then when you bang a chick of some crazed ass dude.. sorta like i did who he actually said he'd kill me, her AND her roomate if he see's me again. you'll come to find pu$$y just ain't worth your life.

how's that for a borefriend? borefriends can become homicidal maniacs.. I've had my arm broken by a baseball bat in highschool over this type of shyt.. its not worth it.. but play on player (ya fuggin tool)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post many flames on sosuave, but since you called me a 'tool'

What a fvcking pvssy you are! What did you do when that guy threatened to kill you? Piss yourself? I would have called him on that bvlls!t and we would have thrown down right there. Btw, her bf didn't say jack sh!t to me, because he could tell that I didn't give a holy fvck about being scared of him. He's even bigger than me! But he's a pvssy, and that's all that matters.

And you get my honest condolences for the broken arm, but there was more going on there to blame than fvcking some other guy's girl. If someone ever threatens you, then you have to jump all over that sh!t right away and never let it even get to baseball bats.

The irony is that when you have the I-don't-give-a-fvck attitude, the other guy will see in it your eyes, and when he sees that you're not scared, it's game over for him. Then you're the 'crazed-ass dude' that he is scared of.

Don't ever let anyone threaten or intimidate you. That's my point with all of this.

Peace.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what you should do. Ass fvck the hell out of her with no condom or lube for a good 45 seconds - as long as she can stand it. Make it hurt, and then when she asks you to stop, this is where you win...say "ok babe" and switch to her vag...congrats, you just gave her a yeast infection.

Next step, tell her your going to clean up, piss, whatever. Go to the bathroom, grab your condom(buy the thickest one you can) grab your cleverly placed tube of bengay and rub that cream all over the outside of the condom after it is on your man pole. Fvck her as hard as you can, soon she will start to scream and tell u to stop. "ok baby" grab your clothes, dont put them on, make sure you have your keys ready in your hand and then leave, intentionally walk by her parents, throw the used condom at them, and run out the door.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still vividly recall the day the AFC in me died.
My gf at the time revealed to me that she cheated on me with some dude that pretty much fvcked her entire group of friends. Normally, I would've lost it, but instead, I just "meh'd" her and walked away.

She eventually found out that I was sleeping with her sister, who was hotter by alot but was unfortunate that I was dating her older sister already. But by spinning the plates like that, I was able to not care, which kept her(my ex) as a booty call until I moved out of the area.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this thread, it makes me think that parents aren't teaching their kids enough about the real world.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh there are some bets i love to lose. hopefully you will follow through and do the right thing as has been suggested. i bet 200 bucks on John Howard winning the Australian federal election but if he had, that 200 bucks would have been spent on booze to drown my tears in.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
ahhh there are some bets i love to lose. hopefully you will follow through and do the right thing as has been suggested. i bet 200 bucks on John Howard winning the Australian federal election but if he had, that 200 bucks would have been spent on booze to drown my tears in.
haha, It was a good day.