Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend kissed another guy...then apologized

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Blackhole105 said:
Anger at her, anger at him, and anger at myself.

That's why you need to learn how to love. Once you know your purpose, you will feel love towards yourself, and love towards her and women like her, even if they do that to you.

To prevent what happened to you, study the game. What I said before. Ultimately this is an investment into your future. Picture your wife doing the same thing to you because she lost interest in you. It won't be her fault, it's you that she lost interest in, so change..

You can become whatever you want to be, though, the road from a douche like yourself towards a valuable man is in my signature link.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies mean nothing. They don't change past actions, which are what a person really should be judged on. A girl who was supposed to be exclusive to you was physical with another guy, at 4:20 in the morning, to an extent you don't even fully know. That should be the end of that. Have some self-respect, and don't delude yourself into thinking what happened meant nothing and isn't a sign of how she feels about your relationship.

feelingloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every story I've heard where a girl says they "only kissed"... it turned out to be tremendously more than that. Trust your gut. Read the non-verbal clues, not the verbal story. Ask the questions you want. Use a dominant voice. Change the frame, so that you obviously appear to be feeling sorry for her, rather than her feeling sorry for you.
A girl can't love you and feel sorry for you at the same time.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
big guy, walk away.

ive been through this. its hard, i sucks, but ill tell you what sucks more - looking at her 3 months later still not knowing for sure what the truth is, let alone trusting her again. its unhealthy and you dont deserve the heartache.

she disrespected you enough to do it, so if you let her away with it, she'll disrespect you even moreso in the long run.

its sad but its true for 99% of cases

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She fvcked up bigtime.

There is no turning back now.

You must dump this b!tch and if you don't I'll tell you whats going to happen.

She will dump you and blame it all on you then you will get screwed over twice by this wh0re.

Walk away now as the great Str8up post would say and you will walk away with your dignity and the power.

Should you encounter her somewhere down the line later in life she will likely break down crying in front of you or after meeting you again even if its just a chance running into eachother.

In short she will feel like the scum she is for betraying you and have issues from this while you will be stronger in the knowledge that you kept your dignity and that she is a pathetic creature and she knows it.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
It won't be her fault, it's you that she lost interest in, so change..
damn man, that is so fvcking true... brings back old (bad) memories

blackhole, after your first post i thought you were just trolling around but i ll give you the benefit of the doubt. 1) Break up with her and 2) move on.

1) go for a clean break. Don't stay friends wit her, call her, txt her or get in contact with her through any means or for any reasons (not even birthday, or christmas or watever). If she tries to get in touch with you ignore her. This will make it a lot easier for you to forget about her and get over the pain

2) go out sarging. find a fvck buddy. Find a second. Start spinning plates. that way you won't feel her absence on a physical level: you ll be getting laid.

Have you seen the movie "crank" with jason statham? pretty $hitty, i know but look at the premise. The main guy has to keep his testosterone level above a certain level or he will die. You too have to keep your level of "excitement" at a certain level or you will start thinking about your ex again. if you have a diff girl in your bed every night you ll never think of that ho again

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her fast, she almost surely slept with him or somebody else. If she is entertaining other guys she is banging other guys. She has lost respect for you. I would say keep her as a f**k buddy, but if you have feelings for her stay clear.
Don't question her about it anymore, try to find something else to do, hanging with another chick and leaving her alone would be the best option.
M

Blackhole105

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is I don't have any spinning plates right now...but I think, at this point, I'd feel better alone than with this heartache.

I think I'll try to build my self up, maybe try boot camp.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackhole105 said:
The thing is I don't have any spinning plates right now...
that s understandable since you just got out of a relationship. my point was you need to get them. at this point sarging is the cure for all your ills.

you need ACTION. you don't need to sit around and analyze where you went wrong, you can do that once you get over her. just go out there and do you thang!

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, man that is the most bald faced lie I have ever heard!

Blackhole105 said:
...she said that they (only) sat in her driveway for 3 hours...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a thing like this happens, its pretty much the begining to the end.

You got two choices:

1) Choice number 1 (Most recommanded): Dump her right away. Its clean and effective and you move on quickly and quietly.

2. Don't dump her: In this case it will be a long and frustrating experience filled with drama/anger and inevitable heartache where she finally dumps your ass in the end.

Make no mistake about it, forgiving her is like giving her a permission to do it again. She did this because she wanted to do this, her regret (even if it was genuine) comes from the consquences that will arise from the cheating not the action of the cheating itself.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackhole105 said:
I learned from her sister later that my gf didn't get home until 4:30 in the morning. I told her this and she said that they sat in her driveway for 3 hours...
There should be a "lol" at the end of that sentence because that is the dumbest excuse she could come up with. A chick doesn't make out with a guy and then sits in his car for 3 hours and "talk" at 3 o'clock in the morning. This guy was all over her like a dog on a milk bone.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, good post DJDamage

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, and about her apologizing i leave the floor to MF DOOM:

"Now you apologize that's why they all say
You wasn't sorry when you sucked him off in the hallway"

do you think she was sorry while she was getting railed in the car for 3 hours?

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny sh1t! If I had a nickel for every chick with a boyfriend who approached me....I'd have a lot of nickels!

drak_ool said:
oh, and about her apologizing i leave the floor to MF DOOM:

"Now you apologize that's why they all say
You wasn't sorry when you sucked him off in the hallway"

do you think she was sorry while she was getting railed in the car for 3 hours?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your lifes to short to stay with a girlfriend who will cheat on you. As a man you deserve better. For me i don't fig long term relationships anyway, so take it as a grain of salt. The chick cheated so it's your chance to say NEXT and move on. simple as that my friend

PulpFiction

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should dump the slut right off but if you don't wanna dump her ,then wisest solution is to keep her as your *****,show absolutely no mercy for her.But if you have forgiven her and still want to contiue a relationship with her you won't succeed cuz the wanton's gonna ditch you very soon so do it before she does.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feelingloved said:
Every story I've heard where a girl says they "only kissed"... it turned out to be tremendously more than that. Trust your gut. Read the non-verbal clues, not the verbal story. Ask the questions you want. Use a dominant voice. Change the frame, so that you obviously appear to be feeling sorry for her, rather than her feeling sorry for you.
A girl can't love you and feel sorry for you at the same time.

Yes!

And to the original poster, my weekend went just like yours, except I was the guy who was with someone's gf. You really don't believe that 'hold hands' story, right?

Aren't you sick of being the wuss bag borefriend who keeps getting cheated on? I sure as hell was. So now instead of being in your AFC shoes, I'm that guy who is breaking up your weak ass relationships by banging your gfs, Last night I was rolling with laughter about how this girl was putting a guilt trip on her borefriend for not trusting her, after she had just been making out with me. Then after she and I fvcked all night, he spent today begging her forgiveness for their little fight. Who would you rather be in a situation like this - the afc borefriend or the emotionally-detached dj? He's torn up over his future with this girl, and I could care less. When you react to her pulling away and seeking attention from other people in any way other than doing the exact same thing yourself in return, then you become afc, and it's game over. You lose. Don't be that guy.

billy_bronx

Don Juan
Reaction score

wudnt u feel like a prick knowing she kissed another guy while going out with you and then u forgave her?:box: :rock: :rock: :down: