Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Flirts with Other Guys in Front of Me

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMike said:
ALL attractive, sane women flirt
Really? You have met every single attractive, sane woman on this planet and monitored their behavior 24/7 to know this?

When you purport statements using “ALL” without substantiation, you lose all credibility.

RangerMike said:
So to be honest I really do not understand you point. Why would you care if a chick, who is only temporary anyway, flirts or does not flirt in front of you.
Yes, social class and deference do matter.
Guru1000 said:
Neither you or I have met every woman and (even if we had) observed their behaviors not in our presence to baldly allege this. So … this assertion, too, is unsubstantiated.

Rather ... some women will flirt with men in front of you. These are not women you should share your time with.
RangerMike said:
Well then Ceteris paribus... if neither of our positions can be validated, by 100% observable fact, then the best we can assume is we are both wrong. Since we can not be both right?
Some women will flirt in front of you can be validated by your observation.

Some women will not flirt in front of you can be validated by my observation.

Accordingly, the use of “some” is correct; the use of “all” is baseless.

RangerMike said:
So now you are insinuating that I do not have an original thought.
Not insinuating; I directly stated this.

RangerMike said:
Contradicto in adjecto. What is loyalty? I'm not trying to be an @ss... but if you are going to make a statement like some are loyal... some or not, you must define LOYALTY. Women can be loyal to their children and their families, but men they are in a relationship with they can not. Loyalty is the willingness to sacrifice themselves completely, ALWAYS. How many loyal women have you had in your life, besides your mother and immediate family? But to be fair I need to clarify, when I say women, I am assuming everyone understands that I am talking about women that you might be interested in dating, not family members.
The loyalty to which I refer is a woman who is sexually and emotionally (to the extent of ubiquitously-accepted standards of relational "emotion") available only to YOU.
RangerMike said:
Really dude, where did I rationalize anything?
“Rationalize” means “attempt to justify.” When you attempt to justify disrespectful behavior under the guise of “naturalness,” you are rationalizing such behavior.
RangerMike said:
Unless... you happen to think that a in demand attractive woman, in this culture will remain loyal to you. Pardon me while I laugh hysterically.
I understand your bias. You were married, and your wife cheated on you, correct?

This does not mean “ALL” women are not loyal. You just picked the wrong one. Further, if you are accepting of women who flirt in front of you, your qualifying filter is broken, which explains why you picked the wrong woman to marry.

Some women are loyal.

Some women are not loyal.

Women who flirt in front of you are not judicious choices for LTRs.

MEN, allow no disrespectful acts or behaviors in your LTRs. The greatest disrespect is violation of self by contriving flippant behavior as “natural.” A girl flirting with men in front of you lacks social class and deference; hardly even worth her weight as a FB.

Last edited:

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be bothered about what she does when you're NOT around than what she does with you. I would let her flirt and watch her, and if she seems too slutty -- I'll next her.