girl friend dumped me yesterday

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me on this, YOU DON"T WANT HER!!!

"You two broke up for a reason" - Westcoaster

Dude, there are better girls out there. I realize that this is your first relationships, but man, give it up. She is just making this tough on you and you are not helping yourself out.

Just drop her like a bad habit. Don't look at what she is saying, but look at her actions. She is psychotic and you need to get rid of her.

Don't let her have her cake and eat it too. You are allowing her to do this. I had a girlfriend for a year and a month. She got too complacent and started arguing with me about it. I dumped her @$$. She caused me way to much drama.

She is making your life a living hell and you are apparently relishing in it because you are going back out with her. Just dump her.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whey, the two of you deserve each other.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
WheyProtein said:
i dont understand. if i dont call her. she calls me. we talk, she sounds sad, and asks me, are you over me?? like wtf.. SHE BROKE UP WITH ME.. why does she ask me these stupid qusetions when she broke up with me. she acts like i broke up with her its insane... and then shse starts crying and crap.. i dont understand .. damnit
oh man, hard isn't it.. finding out that woman aren't logical..

i remember, one writer saying.. when asked how he describes woman so well in his books: I just describe a man, but take logic and rational thinking out.. and there's woman.

LISTEN GOOD
She doesn't love you, nor want you. She is using you just to get a ego boost.

this is what she said: are you all over me??
and this what she meant: I don't really feel good about myself, so please tell me you like me so that i feel great!

My advice to you is.. if you can handle yourself with her around, you can keep in touch with her, and if not.. break all contact with her.
fvck her, you don't need her.. and MOVE ON..

One more thing, you could go.. and meet other woman, which you should do. But understand this, unless you change the way you think... you will ACT the same with the other woman, and the same thing will happen again.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when she said, "I don't want to talk to you, bye"?

If that's good enough for her, it's good enough for you. Stop listening to her retarded questions about god-knows-what.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whey, stop answering her phone calls. You said that you are going to school in November, right? Well, get amped for that. Think of all the new people you're going to meet. This is just what you need. A clean rep, the people won't know about her. They will think whatever you make them think. You said you own your own apartment, well then throw some parties or get-togehters. When you leave for school, drop all communication. But, for now, stop answering her calls. This is not healthy! You guys need some time apart so you can both calm down and focus on something else. Good luck! Keep me posted.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
you 2 are talking about marriage in your senior year of high school, i see a problem here. i think.
lmfao

somethings fishy is going on here
im starting to sense a troll

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im starting to sense a troll
Eh, acting like a teenager does not automatically make one a troll.

WheyProtein

Banned
Reaction score
OKay guys heres another update...its been a while...

Well since my last post, well lets see if i can remember... well i really cant but ill say the main points that happened, well she dumped me, she wrote me an email which said basically helping her decide if we should be together or not and how shes confused and doesnt know what to do (WTF!! i told her that we shouldnt because if eel i shouldnt settle down with my first gf, it broke her heart cus she tld her friends about it and she was crying i dunno why cus she BROKE UP WITH ME!!!)

So i went to my friends house and which i just came home from today, i stayed there for like 2 days. the first night we went out and picked up 3 hott girls, well, one was very hott, about a 9, the other one was like 8 (had braces but everything else was sexy), and the other one which was a 6.5 (cute face but very thick and fat but had huge tits lol). we picked them up and went to a party. we arrived at 11, it didnt even begin to start up until about 1 am... and my friend got the 9 girl drunk and he was basically gridnin with her and began makin out with her the whole night, the 8 HB girl didnt even like me from the beginning LOL. she told me to stop looking at her. so i did what i learned from the bible and basically acted ****y / confidence i told her exactly what was goin on i said she was just tryin to get my attention on her by bein a btch and ive seen it before to some it up, but ever since then she totally changed on me it was weird.. and she was all nice to me since then lol. she wanted to dance but i cant dance for crap, i could grind but i wasnt even in the mood thinking about my stupid ex gf and all....

i attempted to keep tryin to persuade her to hook up with other guys and crap, but she didnt want to and was basically on me but i was bein a jerk and basically actin like i didnt wanna have anything to do with her. she hooked up with another guy and started dancin with him and they made out i didnt give a fck LOL. and then ya i was just chillin watchin the party for like an hour talkin to people and stuff... and then like the guy was leavin which was my friends friend and he was leaving with the girl and she wanted me to come with her (wtf i said no that im not her brother or her body guard, but she was like begging me tellin me she was afraid and stuff so i was like F it and i went with her because my friend had to leave the party to drop the 9 HB back at her parents house cus she had a curfue lol). so we leave and then like then we all talk and the guy just says he should stay at hte party and wait for my friend to do that so we do that. so basically i was chillin talkin to guys the whole night and the 8 HB was with the guy the whole night talkin and kissing and stuff.

THEN, my friend finallycame back. we all left. so now it turned from having 3 girls in the car and me and my friend, to going back with 3 guys including me, and one girl. the other ones had curfues. so we all go to my friends house. keep in my the entire time i was totally being ****y and jokin and basically not even giving a sht about what i said.. then we got to my friensd house. the girl was still interested in me it was obvious. but i like kept tryin to convince her tellin her what a hunk of a man she has over there lol the guy was lame. supposedly hes a singer / dancer and gets paid for it professionally.. anyways i pass out on the couch and the girl was with me he entire time i told her to go away and stop keeping me away and go bug the other guy.

next morning, iwake up, we find out the guy ended up eating her ***** out and nothing else LOL. he had to leave for some meeting... and then i went into the other room to sleep on the bed. and the girl came in after the guy left and she had a hicky on her neck. she came in bed and we were cuddling she wanted to kiss me but i told her she had a bf now and he marked her as his territory. well it was very weird cus she was a btch the other night and then shes all over me... my friend told me shes never like this with guys, and i was slappin her butt and she was laughin and i was slappin it soooo hard like 15 times and she loved it and my friend couldnt believe how we got like we've been friends forever. but anyways. that was later. back to whats going on now. we were in bed cuddling i started smelling her neck and stuff (what i learned here) she loved it a lot wanted to kiss but i kept pulling away cus i didnt wanna. then she started touching my **** i wouldnt let her and i knew exactly where things were going. so i brought her over to my other friends room he was asleep i started spanking her ass very hard making loud noises and he woke up.

she laid in the middle of the bed and us on both sides of her and we were talkin to her makin her laugh and all that and my friend wanted to get with her sooo bad but she didnt have the slightest interest in him and she was all over me lookin in my eyes and playin with my hair and stuff.. then like things changed and after a million NO'S.... i finally took action and i made her shut up and i started makin out with her and playin with her tits.. then my friend unbuckled her pants lol and took her panties off and i started sckin her tits and my friend fcked her right there next to me LOL .. and i was like slappin her ass and she sucked my **** ( i didnt wanna have sex even though i could have but i dont know, i thought that being around other women would make me forget about my ex gf but it doesnt...).. so then ya it was over, we took her home, came back...

i got a email from my gf she was crying all night cus i was at a party. she told me it was over for good. i called her trying to be sweet and be with her again she didnt let me OF COURSE nothing new... the next day i called her again she was being mean, and i left her avoice mail basically telling her that i loved her and i missed her a lot and if she doesnt wanna be with me anymore that i would take the hint and i would never ask her again and that was it.

now the next day today, she hasnt called me at all or nothing... but anyways i have this fake account on myspace, and i talked to her on it and asked her to homecoming dance and ifound out she already has a date!!!! which explains why she wanted freedome and all that bull crap and didnt wanna go to the dance with me since a month ago... I CANT BELIEVE i bought her a 200 dollar dress for her to be takin by some other guy..... yea ok.. well thats the update i guess.... i dunno i feel dead inside....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Why are you still talking to this girl?
And is there ever a time when she isn't crying? :cry:

WheyProtein

Banned
Reaction score
Are u talking about me metal? im not a troll. you seem more like a troll comin in and sayin that sht. if u have no useful advice and just gonna start crap please dont come to my thread.

WheyProtein

Banned
Reaction score
I DUNNO why im still talkin to her. i gave her a voice mail yesterday and tonite. she didnt call me. so yeah im done. im not gonna waste my time anymore with her. i read her myspace and apparently shes already interested in some dude, and shes havin her friends do some "investigations' or whatever ot make sure hes not a player. or whatever.... but yea i dont understand. my gf dumped me. i was heart broken. we got back together. she dumped me. i told her that we should have a break. i go to a party, she cries. i call her i try to be with her again by tellin her we belong together , i miss her and i love her. i tried twice. i guess shes over with me for good. doesnt answer my calls anymore. and now shes out to be with another guy. well i should be happy right?? I MEAN... better now than down the road... and us bein married at 30 years old and her leavin me or something u know...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i hope u relize that u should listen to us? we have been tryin to tell u to stop talkin to her, leave her alone, for the last 4 pages,

move on dude, shes not worth it AT ALL, not now and definaty not in the furture so why are you wasting your time? answer that for me< WHY do u choose to waste your time? WHY? shes a ***** and u can seethat urself, shes moving onto another guy, shes rebounding him too!
u want a girl like that? u wanna marry a fking girl who breaks ur heart and toys with it? she been toying with u, she doesnt love u, if she did she wouldnt dare to hurt u.. if u love someone, would u wanna hurt them? NO u would want them to be happy and u'd do anything to keep them happy.. does she seem like that? no shes giving u wrong expressions and fuking with ur mind, look at u. ur in a mess, ur mind is fked up and ur depressed. cuz of her,

NOW,

MAKE UR CHOICE,

either MOVE ON or keep on gettin hurt by this WORTHLESS HO BAG

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WheyProtein said:
I DUNNO why im still talkin to her.
YEs you do know, dont deny it, you choose to talk to her, she still has u under her spell, and the longer she has u under her own self, the more she will fk with ur mind, and the MORE u will suffeR

so read my previous post, Make a choice, we cant do anything but INFlunce U to make the right choice but u always have a chance to chose the wrong choice too, so think, is what U want? a suffering relationship with a girl who toys with u? and disrespect u like that? a girl who can and WILL fk with ur heart?

WheyProtein

Banned
Reaction score
youre right. im moving on. for the first timne in a year and putting up with this bull **** last year, this being the second time, shes never going to change. i can picture myself with a much sweeter and loving girl.... definetly... so yeah im done with her for good.... i dunno why i fell in love with an evil girl... i mean okay... i fell in love. and i loved her. forgive me for not playing hard to get anymore and not keeping her interested.. i guess life is weird like that... but yeah whatever ... im not like all gusy out there.. at least i dont think.. im sure hte guy will date her and then he goes to college and cheat on her and crap and she will regret it

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WheyProtein said:
youre right. im moving on. for the first timne in a year and putting up with this bull **** last year, this being the second time, shes never going to change. i can picture myself with a much sweeter and loving girl.... definetly... so yeah im done with her for good.... i dunno why i fell in love with an evil girl... i mean okay... i fell in love. and i loved her. forgive me for not playing hard to get anymore and not keeping her interested.. i guess life is weird like that... but yeah whatever ... im not like all gusy out there.. at least i dont think.. im sure hte guy will date her and then he goes to college and cheat on her and crap and she will regret it
who cares if she cheats on him or not, it doesnt concern u, none of ur bussiness but u know waht, she will cheat on him, put money on it,

move on dude, like u said its the second time, and u know waht, shes not gonna stop cuz shes LIKE THAT, she will fk with ur mind, you CAN ALWAYS picture youself with BETTer, ALWAYS!, u can have a girl whos TOTATTLY into you, like u were into her....
and dont feel bad, u cannot control who u fall for, laws of attraction, cannot control which girl u gonna fall for and which girl ur not.
everyone fuks up, dont feel bad, dude my first relationship i was clingy as A MOFO, clingy to the max.. she dumped me not even two months.. just over a month like 4 days lol, i was fuked up but u know waht, that girl inspire me to change for the better.. i havnt seen her since but i would like to thank her.. for making the man i am today..

best of luck bro, keep us posted,

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on and don't be so dependent on someone else for your happiness