Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl flirts like mad, Teases me, laughs at my jokes - Said she'd call me back but hasn't.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see i told you

this is why it's important to have hobbies and ****. if you were out hunting or playing the guitar or something you wouldn';t be thinking like this and she would ahve called and you would have been none the wiser

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a woman ask for my number only to flake the next day. Even guys who get into deep rapport with females often get flaked. Girls flake because they still have many options. They're always reconsidering their options for the best one. Move fast, my friend.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting with someone and asking their number when they are working has a low chance of success. If you want a nurse. Get out, socialize. An available nurse who is a mutual friend of one of your friends has a much higher chance of success than someone you never met and who is on the job.

Women vet their men. A pre-vetted man is very desirable to women. The equivalent of a cold-call, not so much.

Also, always go younger, never older. Women pay attention to your status. The younger the women you are with, the higher your perceived status. Even if women will NEVER admit this.