Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl flirts like mad, Teases me, laughs at my jokes - Said she'd call me back but hasn't.

impulsivetilldeath

Reaction score
So i met this nurse yesterday,

She was constantly teasing me, and had strong eye contact with me as well. The teasing was beyond the "normal" relationship with a "patient". In this case, I wasn't the patient - My mother was the patient and i had accompanied her to the hospital.

She had written her number and given it to my mom when i had gone to collect the medical report -

Needless to say - I got her number from my mom - and called her up later in the evening when she was still at work - She was flirting again, Laughing at my jokes - But something came up at work for her and she said she will call me later. This happened at approximately 7pm in the evening. Its 11:30 am now and she still hasn't called yet. I also asked her to meet up with me some time and she playfully said "maybe".

NEXT her for flaking and delete her number? What do i do?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLAKING????????? shes a woman your having idle chit chat with she OWES you nothing.....and you got her number from your mom ??? right then time to go back to basics complete basics....For now do NOTHING, Or you will look like a needy stalker in "her head" even if she replies....see if she reaches out to you and presume its cause she wants to SEE YOU, build rapport for a bit then arrange a date dont hit her with the date thing to fast....ALSO QUIT BEING FUNNY...women tell you they want a funny guy.....THEY DONT, a little charisma and a few laughs at other peoples expenses is fine

impulsivetilldeath

Reaction score
Thats definitely what im gonna do. Im not contacting her again - If she is truly interested she will find a way to call me back. She teases me on an extremely personal level(NOT idle chit chat!!) - She talks with me like she "Already" knows me - The way she said she would call me later was like she already knew me well enough!! It was not the way you talk with acquaintances!! that i know for sure!

So if she doesn't call me back today - Is it the right move for me to never call her again?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She teases me on an extremely personal level(NOT idle chit chat!!) - She talks with me like she "Already" knows me
shes a female DJ with options shes proved it by not calling you back...................you should have been doing THAT STUFF to her!!!!! so shes posting on some moms forum saying this bloke "Its like he "already knows me" I THINK I LOVE HIM!!!

plus you called her that same night?
go and buy a dog lead from the pet store ask her if she wants to take you a walk

youve got a lot to learn on how women perceive things ie ........when a woman messages you late (unless shes just finished work etc)....she actually thinks you have no options and are sucking ya thumb at home, i was in female company the once and still courteously messaged my ex back late didnt think nothing of it.......but the picture it portrayed to my ex was unreal!!!!! however if id have replied to her the next day because she was disrepectful for contacting me late, she would have been battering my door down that night pants off

Brad

Don Juan
Reaction score
when a woman messages you late (unless shes just finished work etc)....she actually thinks you have no options and are sucking ya thumb at home, i was in female company the once and still courteously messaged my ex back late didnt think nothing of it.......but the picture it portrayed to my ex was unreal!!!!!
For the life of me I can't grok these sentences.
What you're saying is:
Your ex contacted you late some night
You were with some other woman, so you didn't reply immediately
You did reply at some later stage that night though
She reacted in an anxious manner(?)
If you had have contacted her the next day instead of that night she would have ****ed your brains out

Is that at all what you were saying?

impulsivetilldeath

Reaction score
ugh bros she works as a nurse in that same hospital where im getting my mom treated.she is also maybe a couple years older than me.

if she doesn't return my call what do i do?? when i did ask her whether she wanted to meet sometime - she said "MAYBE" in a very playful voice. If there is no interest she wouldn't be saying that right?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where did i say any of that!! i said i courteously messaged my ex back and forth a little when she contacted me late....and i shouldnt have!!!, women figure **** out in there head ie ex presumes im at home sucking my thumb now ive replied like a little puppy late....whereas i should have replied the day after so she WONDERED about me
whats he doing? why arent i the center of his life etc etc ...

texting late with a woman where there is mutual respect is fine im just using my ex to show how pathetic there brains figure things out, I now have an aloof attitude with my ex ie I go for a sleep when she messages, cook a burger etc etc and shes round all the time

OP called her within hours....to her shes queen of sheeba sub conciously theres nothing to wonder about or at least let feelings/doubts/insecurities grow

at least give it a day OP in future then call

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has a low level interest in you its better than "NO" but shes also enjoying the fact sub conciously you "WANT" her, if you go indifferent and back off with the neediness, she may contact you as she will wonder why the sudden change? Do nothing for now, see her face to face to a few times ??? then lets say iniate a text a few days after

strategy change aswell, build to you going somewhere exciting for a few beers and SHE is welcome to JOIN YOU on the super exciting life that you live, because in your head your going there anyway with or without her) if she ums and RRRs......say no probs tell HER to contact YOU in 2 to 3 weeks time and maybe you can sort something then, you are the MAIN MAN and you have no time for BS

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
presume she wants to see you,,,,but dont hit her with it within the first sentence lol, and then refer to my strategy your going "somewhere" ...ps you are not to spend loads of money

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to clarify you should never really ask her out more than twice theres no exceptions!, and if she contacts you first only to decline your offer /.........well you know what your dealing with

impulsivetilldeath

Reaction score
Right! She hasn't called me yet and the 24hr mark is up! If she calls again, I will proceed a little bit more slowly - texting and all that stuff then ask her out!! Maybe she got creeped out my "fast" approach!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i'm the only person in this thread that actually gets laid enough to where they've dated nurses, because the obvious answer here is that nurses don't work normal 9 to 5 shifts at hospital hey work 3 12 hours shifts a week. if they aren't working tey are sleeping.

you ain't go hear from her for a few days

impulsivetilldeath

Reaction score
Ok bros good news is she called and definitely has high interest in me. Any general tips or suggestions is welcome.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meet on the night time for drinks arrange a cemented time thats all your idea you LEAD she FOLLOWS.........escalate back to yours to ****, everything should be preplanned for minimum hassle if she flakes, dont blow her phone up cause you want the keys to her kingdom