Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Cheats on You, do you beat the guys ass?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
its funny to me how many guys here think the guy who cheated is supposed to be given a free pass and the girl should shoulder 100% of the blame
Bullsh!t, the original poster is to shoulder 100% of the blame, his game was obviously weak, end of story. The chick and the other guy are irrelevant.

ready123 said:
some of the advice is even go thank the guy for showing you the light. that's not the way this world works
Speak for yourself.

ready said:
if the guy found out i'd EXPECT him to go nuts because i just disrespected/destroyed something he invested a ton of time and emotion into. he wouldn't be thanking me for fvckin his sht up
Blaaah, think I'm gonna be sick. It's that type of whiny fvck, drama queen that deserves to get his sh!t "destroyed" as you put it , chicks are not investments, maybe to optionless men of weak character.

How pathetic, you need a good hard look at yourself if you were serious with that drivel.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that beating a guy's ass for what your girl did is stupid.....it's not his fault....and you never know what he could do (Skinny guys that know Martial Arts can rock face with some people...ive seen it happen)

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Bullsh!t, the original poster is to shoulder 100% of the blame, his game was obviously weak, end of story.
everybody look at the context of this dude's line that I quoted because this is same argument a lot of girls will use to justify why they cheated - oh well he didn't do this for me so it's HIS FAULT I cheated. if he satisfied me I wouldn't have slept with that dude blah blah blah. can't believe you buy into that low value frame and wanna blame the OP

once in awhile, if the guy is so ridiculously insecure and choded out (once in awhile because guys that are this ridiculous usually can't get girls anyway), that's the case, but reality is you could totally have done nothing wrong and a girl will stil cheat because she's fvcked in the head and got issues. you gotta know what you can control and what you can't, and you cannot consistently control other people

( . )( . ) said:
How pathetic, you need a good hard look at yourself if you were serious with that drivel.
yea keep faking it til you make it playboy. Like I've said before I've been both the other guy and the one in the relationship. I know the thought process that goes into making it happen and I've tried all the rationalizations to justify fvckin another guy's girl. only thing I could come up with is it was easy convenient pvssy at the time and I'm far from a perfect person. but no way am I gonna delude myself into thinking I'm doing some guy a favor

and relationships are very much investments of time and emotion. you have a shared reality with a girl, it's natural to care about her. fvck buddies aren't investments, but half the guys here consider their fvck buddies to be LTR's because that's as deep as it's ever gotten for them. maybe that's why you can't understand. you can't see the depth in a girl beyond her pvssy. that's perfectly fine if that's you're in playa mode but worthwhile LTRs is a whole different world and if your rationale for being in an LTR is just to fvck her over a longer timeframe, that's not even an LTR in my book

to you guys who seriously think other guys fvckin your girl are doing you a favor, I'd love to meet you. me and my buddies would get a kick out of trying to lay every future girlfriend you guys have just to see you guys thank us. we'd con you guys into buying us beers and liquor as symbols of your gratitude

for real, thanking other guys for fvckin your girlfriend and bringing unneeded drama into your life. so you have a personal boundary for the opposite sex and recognize when some chick is walking all over you and get all assertive, but you have no personal boundary when it comes to other guys and are willing to THANK them for walking all over you

:up:

you guys can't be serious

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
I know the thought process that goes into making it happen and I've tried all the rationalizations to justify fvckin another guy's girl.
I hate to sh!t in your cornflakes mate but they ALL (5+) have borefriends. So that pretty much blows your entire lame fantasy of "moral code" out of the water.

Everything else you said was garbage and sounded like back tracking.

for real, thanking other guys for fvckin your girlfriend and bringing unneeded drama into your life.
Your an idiot, as if every guy here literally means he's going to thank the guy face to face when we say "thank the guy". Are you really anal retentive or just grasping at straws to give your piss weak AFC type mentality some substance and merit?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I hate to sh!t in your cornflakes mate but they ALL (5+) have borefriends.
so how much candy did you give those 5 to get in your van?

AHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway this was fun. I'm going to sleep but to all the noobs lurking on this site trying to learn something

there are plenty of guys who get laid that are still shtty human beings. that doesn't mean you have to be a shtty human being to get laid. this is the one thing sosuave goes overboard with that other seduction boards don't - it totally overdoes it with the alpha male frame control bullsht. once you get to the point where pvssy is no longer scarce, you have choices on whether or not you wanna use your game to be a shthead. I think RSD calls them tyrant shts or something like that. I'd advise you guys to strive to be a positive force, not a sociopath. me personally, I still got a little bit of sociopath in me but I'm trying my best to improve. sociopath = someone who doesn't take into consideration the consequences of his actions btw

that guy with the tits for a name has made an identity out of banging other guys' chicks and rocks it like a badge. he justifies it via social darwinism (those boyfriends are weak AFC's so they deserve it). my own experience has taught me that mentality is just a BS rationalization to feed the ego and make you feel better

you noobs figure it out for yourself

Reaction score
ready123 said:
gimme a break. yea I know sometimes it takes circumstances like these to show your girl's true colors but the guy who chooses to fvck a girl that's taken isn't doing any good either
Yes, but if she was worth her salt, she would have declined his advances, and if he persisted, she would have let her bf know this and then the best friend would be confronted and he could reevaluate their friendship from there. They both kept it on the low, so considering this guy is not his friend, he just sarcastically thanks him for getting rid of the cancer in his life. Why be an idiot and try to fight over something that isn't yours in the first place? That guy actually did do him a favor by outing the slut. And life goes on.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"its funny to me how many guys here think the guy who cheated is supposed to be given a free pass and the girl should shoulder 100% of the blame"

If the guy is completely random and doesn't know you and isn't trying to send a message to you with it then that guy shoulders pretty much none of the blame for a cheating wh0re girlfriend and indeed should be given a pass.

100% of the blame for cheating belongs to a chick because without her consent no cheating with other guys could or would happen and people with class and a sense of decency just do not cheat rather if they are not digging a particular relationship they are in they will end that relationship before persuing things with any other person and I mean no one will have been in your ex girl's radar until she ends the relationship with you first if she has any class or decency at all.

So yeah a random guy coming along and getting it on with your cheating slvt of a girlfriend is just doing what any guy would do and if he's a random guy he's got nothing against you he's just trying to get a nut from a willing chick thats all so its pointless to hate on him for this.

An enemy of yours though or someone thats got a problem with you that goes after your chick just to get to you I would agree deserves an ass kicking but yeah again a random guy is just doing what any guy would do unless say that guy was ultra moral like the poster The Humanist and who knows maybe even The Humanist would smash on someone's girl if she was hot enough and wanted him. :p

Edit: Actually I just re-read the quote and if you meant to say its wrong that people here think its alright when they cheat on a chick that this is bad well all I can tell you is this whole site is about helping men benefit themselves first. Its not about fairness. Its about getting guys the best deal possible from every interaction with women and the common and I think positive rationalization for this is that most of today's women are this cutthroat so why not be better at their own stupid games than they are? That way you are not likely to be the one with egg and pie all over your face when all the smoke clears and all the dust has settled on whatever relationship/fvck buddy scenario.

"for real, thanking other guys for fvckin your girlfriend and bringing unneeded drama into your life."

Yeah T!ttyman already explained its not necessarily a literal phrase but it can be and what it really means is if you are in a LTR and some guy comes along and your girl cheats with him you are figuratively thanking him for alerting you to the fact that your girl is a cheating ho and thus not relationship material and he also gets thanks in a figurative sense because he helped you dodge a bullet in a few ways and those ways are 1. You don't waste any more of your valueable time with this slvt and 2. Because you don't waste any more valueable time with this slvt you don't eventually make the mistake of marrying this cheater someday and having an even more brutal ending to things when she eventually cheats on you during a marriage then you have to divorce her and give her half your sh!t even though because of her cheating she doesn't deserve anything. Though I think there are some states or maybe many now that have marriage laws where if its proved one of the partners cheated the other one doesn't get anything in the divorce settlement.

Anyway though some guys do literally thank the guy that made them aware to what their woman really was and I think guys like that have a tremendously strong inner game and most other guys without that level of game don't actually thank the guy who does this but they still learn from it and despite the situation being negative they take the same positive lesson away from the cheating having happened.

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
if my girl did that to me I'd whip her ass and tell her I'd kill her and when beating her and act like I'm trying to

Jorge
Hypothetically speaking, if that was my sister you threatened, I'd beat your balls with a bat, pimp fag.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Leave the guy out of it. Yeah, he could've backed off and is wrong, but not wrong to the point for you to physically assault him. Second, that will land you in jail and with a record, and you will f*ck up your whole life. If you harm this guy, you deserve to be thrown in jail.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"its funny to me how many guys here think the guy who cheated is supposed to be given a free pass and the girl should shoulder 100% of the blame"

If the guy is completely random and doesn't know you and isn't trying to send a message to you with it then that guy shoulders pretty much none of the blame for a cheating wh0re girlfriend and indeed should be given a pass.

100% of the blame for cheating belongs to a chick because without her consent no cheating with other guys could or would happen and people with class and a sense of decency just do not cheat rather if they are not digging a particular relationship they are in they will end that relationship before persuing things with any other person and I mean no one will have been in your ex girl's radar until she ends the relationship with you first if she has any class or decency at all.

So yeah a random guy coming along and getting it on with your cheating slvt of a girlfriend is just doing what any guy would do and if he's a random guy he's got nothing against you he's just trying to get a nut from a willing chick thats all so its pointless to hate on him for this.

An enemy of yours though or someone thats got a problem with you that goes after your chick just to get to you I would agree deserves an ass kicking but yeah again a random guy is just doing what any guy would do unless say that guy was ultra moral like the poster The Humanist and who knows maybe even The Humanist would smash on someone's girl if she was hot enough and wanted him. :p

Edit: Actually I just re-read the quote and if you meant to say its wrong that people here think its alright when they cheat on a chick that this is bad well all I can tell you is this whole site is about helping men benefit themselves first. Its not about fairness. Its about getting guys the best deal possible from every interaction with women and the common and I think positive rationalization for this is that most of today's women are this cutthroat so why not be better at their own stupid games than they are? That way you are not likely to be the one with egg and pie all over your face when all the smoke clears and all the dust has settled on whatever relationship/fvck buddy scenario.

"for real, thanking other guys for fvckin your girlfriend and bringing unneeded drama into your life."

Yeah T!ttyman already explained its not necessarily a literal phrase but it can be and what it really means is if you are in a LTR and some guy comes along and your girl cheats with him you are figuratively thanking him for alerting you to the fact that your girl is a cheating ho and thus not relationship material and he also gets thanks in a figurative sense because he helped you dodge a bullet in a few ways and those ways are 1. You don't waste any more of your valueable time with this slvt and 2. Because you don't waste any more valueable time with this slvt you don't eventually make the mistake of marrying this cheater someday and having an even more brutal ending to things when she eventually cheats on you during a marriage then you have to divorce her and give her half your sh!t even though because of her cheating she doesn't deserve anything. Though I think there are some states or maybe many now that have marriage laws where if its proved one of the partners cheated the other one doesn't get anything in the divorce settlement.

Anyway though some guys do literally thank the guy that made them aware to what their woman really was and I think guys like that have a tremendously strong inner game and most other guys without that level of game don't actually thank the guy who does this but they still learn from it and despite the situation being negative they take the same positive lesson away from the cheating having happened.
What’s up Kontroller

Yea I recognize there are different mindsets when it comes to gaming females. I know your mindset is life is short so you got to get yours, and I’m not putting any kind of value judgement on it. My best friend lives by the same mindset. You can tell my headspace is different though and I got some semblance of a personal boundary when it comes to what type of behavior I accept from myself. I’m not trying to preach it because I’ve only gained this personal boundary by breaking it over and over in my mid 20’s. Mostly I’m addressing some sht I read in this thread that I thought was ridiculous

What I’m basically saying is don’t delude yourself. If you knowingly mess around with chicks in LTR’s, understand and accept that you’re getting yours at the expense of drama to someone else. AFC or not, that someone is emotionally invested in the girl who’s pvssy you’re fvcking. In his eyes, that sht is his, you could’ve backed off but didn’t. He SHOULD be pissed at you. How he channels the anger is on him, but it’s yours to deal with because it’s a consequence of your actions

If your mentality is to get yours and you’re congruent with it, then obviously you’re at peace with this and own whatever happens if the dude finds out. But if you’re not congruent with it, then you come up with weird reframes, excuses and rationalizations like social darwinism to make yourself feel better. I really think guys should lose the excuses and hold themselves accountable for what they do, for better or for worse. That’s maturity

And the literal thank you to the guy who helped fvck over your relationship came from reading prodigy’s post about literally going up and thanking the guy. If I was the guy, I’d be thinking, “is this guy for real? I banged his girl and he’s giving me props? I’m gonna go fvck his next girlfriend then.” Total lack of a personal boundary on his end just begging to be taken advantage of

And I totally agree about the why you should immediately dump cheaters and maintaining a positive frame, but those are totally different topics

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to completely agree with ready123 here.
The OP's gf obviously shoulders most of the blame.

However the other guy used to work with his gf, KNEW she had a bf, actually it seems met him once or twice and still persistently pursued her. He showed the OP an enormous lack of respect. You'll gain nothing by fighting him but you're dead right in that he disrespected you big time. As for thanking him???

Who are you guys? Cheating isn't a certainty. For most people its about circumstances. You end up in a tempting situation and on that occasion you didn't have the willpower to say no. Why the **** would you be thanking this guy for putting your gf in such a situation? Its unneeded drama. She could have been treating you like a king and boom you have to handle this situation!

I'd wager the majority of people male and female will cheat under the right circumstances. If such situations don't manifest themselves then that person might not cheat. The cheat is still primarily responsible but theres no need to be thanking someone for bringing that drama into your life.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
737wi said:
All right, so here's my situation. I've been dating the same girl for the past two year. We both considered it a solid stable relationship and have made plans to eventually get married and have a family. A couple months ago she had sex with another guy. Normally I would just drop a girl like that on the spot and not think twice, but around the same time that she did that, I also cheated on her.

Nice. Good to see you were so committed to each other and almost ready to make it legal and bring children into the picture.

If i had caught her cheating or she had caught me itd be over, but she actually confessed what she did, and I told her what i did.

It seems to me you guys only told each other because you may have wanted out of the relationship. Otherwise, why would tell the other person? To make them jealous? To make them pay more attention to you? If you have to have sex with someone to prove a point, it's pretty weak.

I feel like **** for having done that to her and she regrets everything on her part. My question is regarding the guy she cheated with. If he were a complete stranger just looking for a good time, I would just deal with her and let the situation with him drop. but its not. He doesnt know personally, but he knew she has a boyfriend. She talked to him about me, he saw me come to her job (they used to work together) and he even told her that he knew she was in a stable LTR. So, being that he knew all this and still disrespected me like that, I think he deserves a good ass beating. Would it be justified for me to do it?
If you are prepared for your own ass kicking from the girl's boyfriend you slept with, go ahead.

baby123

Reaction score
You knew,you and your GF both cheated on each other .The guy is not your friend,so he has no responsibility to respect you even though he knew you are her BF. So I think you should think more about your relationship with your GF not beat the guy.