Girl Cheats on You, do you beat the guys ass?

737wi

Reaction score
All right, so here's my situation. I've been dating the same girl for the past two year. We both considered it a solid stable relationship and have made plans to eventually get married and have a family. A couple months ago she had sex with another guy. Normally I would just drop a girl like that on the spot and not think twice, but around the same time that she did that, I also cheated on her. If i had caught her cheating or she had caught me itd be over, but she actually confessed what she did, and I told her what i did. I feel like **** for having done that to her and she regrets everything on her part. My question is regarding the guy she cheated with. If he were a complete stranger just looking for a good time, I would just deal with her and let the situation with him drop. but its not. He doesnt know personally, but he knew she has a boyfriend. She talked to him about me, he saw me come to her job (they used to work together) and he even told her that he knew she was in a stable LTR. So, being that he knew all this and still disrespected me like that, I think he deserves a good ass beating. Would it be justified for me to do it?

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Don't blame him, blame your slutty G/F for letting it happen.

737wi

Reaction score
And I do blame her. I still think its pretty ****ing low to **** a girl know she has a boyfriend

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way. Your girl let this guy fvck her. It is your girlfriends fault. The guy was just trying to get some pvssy and your girlfriend let him hit it. Be mad at your girlfriend and not the guy.

Yeah, it sucks the guy new and still did it anyway. But, the other guy doesn't know you nor' give 2 cents about you. He was in it for your girl and nothing else.

DON'T HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brother! how can you even think of doing that? you only beat up another man for your wife not some skanky disposable gf. She is just your girlfriend and girlfriends are disposable. You are not tied to her in any way she is not your wife, there is no contract, no agreement, no swearing of love in the house of God. If she was your wife then you might have a point but she is just your gf and she can do whatever she wants you have no control over her and she is not tied to you in any way.

The guy did what every other guy on earth would do which is take the opportunity to get some p_____ from a woman that was willing. Girlfriend with bf or not most guys don't turn that down unless they're gay or have morals. Morals succumb to temptation all the time.

What he did was wrong sure but it is entirely your gf's fault for letting him in the door.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl is totally to blame for this sh!t.

If you wanted to beat anyone's ass it should be her's.

As for the other guy though its not something you should do unless he or any guy would get up in your face and brag to you about doing this as a tactic to make you look weak and humiliate you.

Its not worth risking going to jail, prison or anymore wasted time over this worthless slvt to kick his or her ass unless once again the guy gets up in your face about having had your girl and trying to humiliate you with that fact.

Go find someone decent for yourself or many someone's as if you were cheating too its clear you weren't ready to settle down with one chick anyway.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious?

Sure, fight him. Can't wait to see you on the next episode of COPS!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you want to focus on a symptom and ignore the problem. Why are you BOTH out sexing up other people? Think about it.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't stand the heat, get your azz out the kitchen....don't hate the playa, hate the game....if you get on that horse, you gotta ride it...it is what it is...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Beat the girl's ass! If the guy strikes you or tries to, beat his ass too!

737wi

Reaction score
Does it make a difference if he actively, purposedly sought her, not so much that she just came up to him and spread her legs? I see what everyones saying, if a girl came on to me i probably wouldnt turn it down either, but it was him going after it, knowing the shtt he was doing. She's definitely to blame for her part, i just dont see how he's "just being a guy" makes him free of blame... If i did that, i would expect the guy to want to come after me.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and what beating him up is going to accomplish?

is that going to take away from what your girl did? is that going to make much of a difference? could it be that you are so helpless and so attached to your girl that you don't have the balls to walk away from her you and just want to unleash your anger to the world?!

Think about it.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of you are wrong for each other. Stop it.

737wi said:
Normally I would just drop a girl like that on the spot and not think twice, but around the same time that she did that, I also cheated on her.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Let's say you do fight this guy and put a beating on him. In a month or two,his injuries will have healed. Then what? You fight him again? Two more months pass,he heals,then you run into him once more. What,you plan on fighting him a third time? You're upset with the guy,when it was your girlfriend,in whom you put your trust,who allowed it. You say that this guy pursued her,right? Well,instead of letting this guy come to her over and over again until she gave in,why didn't she come to you and let you know before then? If he pursed her,that means she didn't give in to him on his first try,or second,or third,or maybe even the fourth. Each one of these times he approached her was another opportunity for her to let you know so you could go talk to the guy. But instead of taking any one of the numerous opportunities to tell you,she just continued to enjoy the attention until she finally yielded over to the guy.

And you're upset at him?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
737wi said:
Does it make a difference if he actively, purposedly sought her, not so much that she just came up to him and spread her legs? I see what everyones saying, if a girl came on to me i probably wouldnt turn it down either, but it was him going after it, knowing the shtt he was doing. She's definitely to blame for her part, i just dont see how he's "just being a guy" makes him free of blame... If i did that, i would expect the guy to want to come after me.
You live in a bad neighborhood? Is he an enemy?? Whats the total situation???

We can only go on the information you provide as for advice that we give dude.

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you both cheated on each other it doesn't sound like much of a relationship.

hondo928

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not his fault, if he was a friend of yours then by all mean cut his D**k off, simply knowing you though isn't anything. He has no reason to care about you. If she was married then I might say sure. Otherwise it's all on you and the gf, who I would personally dump, but I can understand if you don't want to. It's not 100% she will cheat on you again it's closer to like 85 probably, but it's your choice

Reaction score
737wi said:
So, being that he knew all this and still disrespected me like that, I think he deserves a good ass beating. Would it be justified for me to do it?
Hell no, you don't beat his ass. You phucking dump your hor gf like a 10 ton brick of dung. If she did it to you once, she'll do it again. Don't let some phuking piece of sht hor ruin your life and your sanity man. In fact, if I were you, I would make a big production out of this and go up to them while they are talking and congratulate the dude for helping you realize your mistake of falling for her in the first place then wish him the best of luck right in front of her. Then get ready for the biggest bytch fit you've ever seen in your life from your ex. She is a cancer and your are the surgeon. Start cutting.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck keep her around for fun but she's and YOU are obviously not ready to settle down.