Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Cheats on You, do you beat the guys ass?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me it's both their fault. the girlfriend, obviously, but the guy disrespected you by disrespecting your relationship. and disrespect merits disrespect so I can understand the desire to beat his ass (but don't do it though because it's totally pointless)

I've been both guys. on the playa side, if I knew the boyfriend, it's only after I chose not to give a sht about him / look down on him that I could make the lay happen. and if he came after me (I remember one dude in particular who went totally apesht for half a year), it was justified and I couldn't really excuse what I did without rationalizing some BS

told myself a couple years back I'd try to cut out the sociopathic behavior

DemonLover

Reaction score
Well, I you need to let your gf beat up the ho you slept with first... then post the pictures all over the internet!
Go after the only real loser that f'd you over, and is still doin' it --- you! Think ur gf is asking the same questions? Maybe u could beat each other up? Don't mean to sound harsh, but if u're dumping her, whats her number? I mean we all know she like to **** ;-)

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
I would want the girl to take me to the guy

After she showed me who it is i would go up to him and Ask him the following

ME: "Did you fluck my gf?"
HIM: Yes, i didnt know she was ure gf (something along those line)
Me: *Shakes his hand* "Thanks buddy "
HIM: *Puzzeled look*
Me: "Thanks for letting me know that my gf is a slut and that i shouldnt waste any more time with her"

ME: *Turns to the girl* :"Its over biatch"

I would probobly try to fluck her one last time before i do this... Also i would never fight a guy if he flucked my girl. We are guys we dont turn down good P...
This one, word for word.

I actually did exactly this (the handshake/thanks part) back in highschool, and the bytch's face was priceless, since I told her I was gonna kick his ass. Best moment of the relationship, easily.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are both losers and you both got what you deserved. Have a nice life being married to each other, Im sure your kids will be great people.

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Your girlfriend allowed him to do it. Don't beat anyone.

If he raped her, then call the cops and have him arrested. But since it was mutual, your girlfriend is at fault here.

VanHaven

Reaction score
I got to say, I'm pretty disappointed in a good portion of the answers on this thread. Apparently things have changed a lot from when I was here a couple years back. I thought we were here to help eachother, not put each other down for our mistakes.

To the OP, something I'd be considering which I don't think you have is what what your Ole' lady was saying about you to lead this guy to believe it ok to pursue her. As someone that is currently in the "other man" role, I wouldn't waste time pursuing a girl that I knew was happy in her LTR

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Its not like he forced himself on her. Takes two to tango. Now you have to decide if you can deal with this behavior on her part.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems the advice here is fairly clear
SHE disrespected you, he was just doing what any guy would have done

Wouldn't u have done the same if you were the guy at work ?
I doubt you or any guy would say "No, you have a boyfiend."
but beacause u were the victim here, you feel a need to defend your turf so to speak,
and she is simply not worth it. This will only turn out worse if you handle it this way.

as far as kicking his @ss.... sometimes the guy who got his @ss kicked gets more sympathy @ss
after the beat down while the angry boyfriend sits in jail on assault charges

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rounder said:
Are you serious?

Sure, fight him. Can't wait to see you on the next episode of COPS!
:rockon:

Haha nice response

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both your girl and the guy she cheated on you with is responsible... I would drop the girl. History may just repeat itself, you never know like you never knew your girl would've cheated on you.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny to me how many guys here think the guy who cheated is supposed to be given a free pass and the girl should shoulder 100% of the blame

some of the advice is even go thank the guy for showing you the light. that's not the way this world works

every time i hooked up with a girl who was taken, it was obvious from the jump through empathy that my actions could potentially destroy someone else's ltr. if the guy found out i'd EXPECT him to go nuts because i just disrespected/destroyed something he invested a ton of time and emotion into. he wouldn't be thanking me for fvckin his sht up

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of being angry at either of them, look back at where you might've had something in this. maybe you werent enough of a challenge, so she got bored and left, or maybe she could sense you looking for other girls (and cheating) so she felt lonely and found another guy

Sure, you can be angry bout it, but other than some fleeting satisfaction by getting some kind of revenge or beating this dude up, it isnt very productive in the long run

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
its funny to me how many guys here think the guy who cheated is supposed to be given a free pass and the girl should shoulder 100% of the blame

some of the advice is even go thank the guy for showing you the light. that's not the way this world works

every time i hooked up with a girl who was taken, it was obvious from the jump through empathy that my actions could potentially destroy someone else's ltr. if the guy found out i'd EXPECT him to go nuts because i just disrespected/destroyed something he invested a ton of time and emotion into. he wouldn't be thanking me for fvckin his sht up
That's exactly the point. The guy who snags your girl isn't destroying anything. He is just showing you what was there all along.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
That's exactly the point. The guy who snags your girl isn't destroying anything. He is just showing you what was there all along.
by that logic, so if your best friend fvcked your girl, you'd thank him? Say yes so I can clown on you

gimme a break. yea I know sometimes it takes circumstances like these to show your girl's true colors but the guy who chooses to fvck a girl that's taken isn't doing any good either

if not, maybe we should all be trying to fvck or best friends' girls because we'd be doing them a favor

if you wanna fvck other guys' girls go for it but don't feed your ego by thinking you're making the world a better place. recognize it for what it is - an easy lay where yhou don't give a sht about the other guy

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beating another guys Azz for banging your girlfriend is WEAK game.

YOU lost control of the "Frame."

Bang the girl in the Backdoor one last time, THEN DUMP HER.

The power move is to "WALK AWAY" with no explaination to your ex-gf.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...so lemmie get this straight. You cheated on her and she cheated on you and this is the grounds to begin a good marriage and start a family??

How bout instead of thinking about beating some guy up (which also puts you in the way of bodily harm I might add) you and your "fiance" talk about what went wrong where you went behind each others back to seek comfort from other people? That would be energy well spent.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
737wi said:
All right, so here's my situation. I've been dating the same girl for the past two year. We both considered it a solid stable relationship and have made plans to eventually get married and have a family. A couple months ago she had sex with another guy. Normally I would just drop a girl like that on the spot and not think twice, but around the same time that she did that, I also cheated on her. If i had caught her cheating or she had caught me itd be over, but she actually confessed what she did, and I told her what i did. I feel like **** for having done that to her and she regrets everything on her part. My question is regarding the guy she cheated with. If he were a complete stranger just looking for a good time, I would just deal with her and let the situation with him drop. but its not. He doesnt know personally, but he knew she has a boyfriend. She talked to him about me, he saw me come to her job (they used to work together) and he even told her that he knew she was in a stable LTR. So, being that he knew all this and still disrespected me like that, I think he deserves a good ass beating. Would it be justified for me to do it?
Um no. I mean whats the point? He only did what any man would do with a slut. She disrespected you not him. If anything he did you a favor for showing her true colors. Unless he was your brother\ friend, he owes you nothing.