Girl Broke My Pride When She Said..

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
oh yea, i totally forgot about about the pregnant part. i mean, she JUST got off of her period and so there's a less than likely chance of her being pregnant, right?
theres no chance

girls ovulate 14 days after the START of thier period

sperm survives 72 hours MAX, so that leaves several days headway which is fine

6 inches is compeltely normal and everybody has roughly a 6 inch ****. she just wanted something more thats all

your penis will do its job fine for 100% of the other chicks you will meet. this was a one off mate, chin up. if it happens again (which it wont) then you can get distraught

judging by your conversation she was a weird one anyway

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn....did you know that she was with a new guy every week b4 you slept with her? Because if you did then your a fvcking idiot and let a tramp take advantage of you...lol I would check myself out as well.

I think you shouldnt really care for what a ***** tells you about your d1ck size anyways....if she likes feeling stuffed then thats her problem. Plus you should be happy...I have a 5 3/4 d1ck......and I do get a little embarassed since it doesnt seem that long but....ehhh whatever lol. I wonder if it will grow longer by itself im 20.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god man

I would have seriously come unglued with some weird response like "Oh yah, I have aids" or "damn I hope my herpes clears up"

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her comment about you having a small one is just one person's opinion. One person's opinion, don't let it become your reality.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dood, my shlong is 5 and a half inches. You beat me by half an inch so don't listen to her. You're in the normal range if not a little above it. Btw, I thought your response showed maturity and the fact that you don't care that she left.:up:

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
6 in. (expects laughter)
Your fine man. Don't worry about it, move on to someone better. Make sure you use protection though. Damn!!

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's just trying to get in your head, and it worked! Maybe she wasn't satisfied with your size, maybe she was. Maybe there's something else about you she didn't like so she decided that she'd try to degrade you to get her rocks off.

Either way, who cares what she thinks? She's just a stupid trick, her opinion doesn't matter and you shouldn't let it get in your head or slow you down.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
6 in. (expects laughter)
Why do you expect laughter when you are average? Heck you are a little above average since average is between 5 and 6 inches.

Do a search on penis size. The thread you want has penis size in the title.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, fvck worried about getting her knocked up, she's probably on the pill. Instead you should worry about what she gave you.

Six inches is a good size. Its average. If its not cutting it for her, remember, she's the one who's been around the block many times.

Go get tested.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really weren't big enough, then here's the deal:

You = normal sized

Her = loose and flappy

"Size matters" is a two-way street.

Reaction score
Did you bang her for a long time? How did she smell down there? I get the imression the OP was a minute man.. that's probably why she dumped you.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Did you bang her for a long time? How did she smell down there? I get the imression the OP was a minute man.. that's probably why she dumped you.
WTF does chasing mexicans have to do with this thred? :D

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u worried about her comments over your foolish actions???

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
i really have to figure out a way to increase my penis.
dude you're not 6..still worrying like that when the average is five and half?..her comment was meant to dis you..read it over..it wasn't appropriate..definitely out of nowhere..probably had a bf cheated on her and now he's taking it out on guys she can!~

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow man whats wrong with you. Your size is the last thing you should worry about... She slept with 20+ guys and you didnt use protection ... i would be more worried about that.

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
dnats said:
me: "but what if i get you pregnant?"

Are you 15? The least of my worries when hitting a girl bareback would be getting her pregnant.

You let this girl degrade you and actually replied looking like a b!tch. Hilarious.

that at one point in time, she would find herself fvkcing a different guys on a different day.

You fvcked this girl bareback.. You're a clown. I'd get my **** tested immediately.

In the bedroom, I decided to eat her pu55y

LOL.. I missed this gem.. You ate a wh.ores snatch.. Holy fvck you're stupid.
:crackup:

n00bPimp said:
Isnt the average size about 5.5" or somethng? Dude you're fine, she's the one with the lose ****. You should tell her that.
Yeah thats the average size, i dont think he quite gets the point that he fvcked a wh0re.

the_great_gaia said:
"I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA HATE ME FOR THIS, BUT YOUR D!CK IS TOO SMALL FOR ME... THIS ISN'T GONNA WORK OUT, I'M SORRY.
She just wanted to break up with your ass and dent your ego.. how many other women have complained bout your size??? Keep fvcking hookers and they will pull the same stunt, they know that they are wh0res and breaking up with you wont leave you heart broken. so why not flatten your ego..