Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Broke My Pride When She Said..

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I met this chic from HOOTERS, named Ana.. last Tuesday, May 6th 2008

I get her number and she's like HEAD OVER HEELS in lust with me.

The next night, she spent the night over at my house, and nothing happened. For the next couple of nights, she would stay over...

But LAST night was different..

She came over and we talked for a like an hour and she told me she was staying the night at my place again. I was cool with that. She put on these lil ass booty shorts and I was feeling that.

In the bedroom, I decided to eat her pu55y and she literally begged me to fvck her. i told her

me: "no, i don't have a condom.."
her: "look, you don't have anything, right? so... you don't need one"
me: "but what if i get you pregnant?"
her: "well, thats just a chance we're gonna have to take"
Me: "i don't know.."
her: "you're gonna make me rape you! c'mon, i just wanna FEEL you inside of me, we don't have to have sex.."

i wasn't completely aroused because i was so appalled at what i was hearing.. she was talking to me like a.. guy. so I put my unprotected d!ck in her like a fool, and was fvcking her. i came inside of her, almost intentionally. i believe i did so on purpose. i know, foolish.

a couple hours later after we woke up, she left to go home, but said that we needed to talk.

later on, she sends me a text message saying:

her: "I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA HATE ME FOR THIS, BUT YOUR D!CK IS TOO SMALL FOR ME... THIS ISN'T GONNA WORK OUT, I'M SORRY." *ouch*

me: "i don't hate you, and i hope you find what it is you're lookin for, i see i'm not the one for you"

her: "i feel so shallow. i'm sorry"

me: "keep your head up, you are cool peoples, Goodbye, Ana.."

so right now, my pride was hit just a LITTLE bit and it's recovering, but i would really kill to figure out how to improve my penis size. any advice?

P.S. I'm not distraught over the girl, i'm no AFC.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fool

should've said:

"that's OK I just wanted a one night stand. Good bye and take care"

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh she wasn't talking to you like a guy with the "put it inside me" line she was talking like a chick that was looking to get preggers.

In anycase I don't think you did too badly with what you said in response to her.

You played it off cool and like she was being an over dramatic baby.

Still saying nothing at all in response to her would've been the best way to go and she would've probably sent you many more messages just begging for a response to get her needed drama fix.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i feel confident in my size. and at the same time, i know i could "improve" it too. but, damn, i'm clammed up right now. i don't even wanna go outside anymore...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's really nothing you can do.

The pills that get advertised from time to time like Extenze just fvck up your hormones and probably have some awful side effects as a result of that.

You may get an increase in size but it won't last.

Also there is surgery but it tends to leave your junk either numb or unable to get properly erect again.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
man, i feel confident in my size. and at the same time, i know i could "improve" it too. but, damn, i'm clammed up right now. i don't even wanna go outside anymore...
if u were you'd tell us your size

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but her pu55y wasn't loose... i mean, before we fvcked, she told me that she's been with 20 guys or more..

that at one point in time, she would find herself fvkcing a different guys on a different day.

she LOVES sex. the longest she's been without sex is 3 months.

she's a party girl that works at HOOTERS. She drinks A LOT and smokes too.

i don't feel SMALL, but i don't feel BIG; just average..

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the comments are the least of his problems right now? He nutted in some random hooters *****!! You just better hope this gurl doesn't get knocked up from anyone.

EDIT: BTW for the response you should have said "it's ok, your pu$$y is too wide for me"

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea, i totally forgot about about the pregnant part. i mean, she JUST got off of her period and so there's a less than likely chance of her being pregnant, right?

dnats

Banned
Reaction score
me: "but what if i get you pregnant?"

Are you 15? The least of my worries when hitting a girl bareback would be getting her pregnant.

You let this girl degrade you and actually replied looking like a b!tch. Hilarious.

that at one point in time, she would find herself fvkcing a different guys on a different day.

You fvcked this girl bareback.. You're a clown. I'd get my **** tested immediately.

In the bedroom, I decided to eat her pu55y

LOL.. I missed this gem.. You ate a wh.ores snatch.. Holy fvck you're stupid.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can get her out of hooters but you cant get hooters out of her...or the men :D

you literally fu(ked a real wh0re :D
everyone should know girls who r working there are either attention wh0res, money wh0res( no real sex ;) ) or real wh0res

btw dont worry the size a women atleast needs is 12" and im sure everyone is that big

jk :O the size a women needs is about 10 cm= 3.93700787 inch