Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting will it work

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s friends with lots of guys there not all amazing looking or cool
Doesnt matter. Due to the nature of women you NEED women to attract women. Women youve fvcked or fvcking. A steady reputation of success in that area.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s friends with lots of guys there not all amazing looking or cool
keyword: friends

do you want to be friends?

no?

then you gotta beat those guys by being amazing and cool

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also she’s not that amazing and neither was her ex

She’s bang on average, she’s not that hard to even get.(expect for me atm)

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
How was she using you?
When food came to work she would ask me to get her it, or even she needed anything she would ask me then her attitude would change she would be really friendly, normally she wouldn’t act like that

I don’t think it’s using others do.

R

Ranger

What you are asking of her is impossible for her. It’s impossible for her to feel what you want her to feel. Her biology isn’t wired that way.

That’s why these guys aren’t giving you advise. There is no advice that will work. Not a single thing. In fact, anything you do will only push her away more and may even cause her to loath you like you’re a parasite.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are asking of her is impossible for her. It’s impossible for her to feel what you want her to feel. Her biology isn’t wired that way.

That’s why these guys aren’t giving you advise. There is no advice that will work. Not a single thing. In fact, anything you do will only push her away more and may even cause her to loath you like you’re a parasite.
Oh, she can be attracted though. I've had some babes playing games with me when I was younger, to only find out that they would step up to the plate when they found out I was with other women. This particular female isn't going to un use him, but if he gets onto living life, stops letting folks use him and start banging chicks he may find that magically this one sees something different due to other females seeing him as an attractive male. She still will be a bad deal as a gf or even friend due to her propensity to USE people.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, she can be attracted though. I've had some babes playing games with me when I was younger, to only find out that they would step up to the plate when they found out I was with other women. This particular female isn't going to un use him, but if he gets onto living life, stops letting folks use him and start banging chicks he may find that magically this one sees something different due to other females seeing him as an attractive male. She still will be a bad deal as a gf or even friend due to her propensity to USE people.
Problem is from what i can see, this is not someone with much experiences. I dont think he got more prospect and thats why he give that needy vibe

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is from what i can see, this is not someone with much experiences. I dont have
got more prospect and thats why he give that needy vibe
Right, he needs to move along and have sex with the next 3-5 girls. Thinking of this one is a complete waste of energy. He was obviously successful with letting sex happen. Do the same thing with others. Improve the game along the way.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, he needs to move along and have sex with the next 3-5 girls. Thinking of this one is a complete waste of energy. He was obviously successful with letting sex happen. Do the same thing with others. Improve the game along the way.
However it dont change the fact that the women is a AW

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, remember this one simple phrase “attraction isn’t a choice.” That has guided me into many successful interactions and has guided me out when I overpursued or acted too interested.

You can hit the gym all you want in the next 2-3 months and dress better to “convince” her that you’re better than her ex or orbiters... truth is... you should pursue change within yourself because you sincerely want to be a better man. You should want to change for the better because you value and respect yourself.

Playing “ghosting” games with a woman you’re interested is not manly behavior coming from that frame of neediness looking to manipulate her into feeling attracted to you when she hasn’t.

Did she do anything reciprocal to warrant you putting your arm around her that one time? It sounds like she used you at work to get something for her. Women are more attracted to a man that she has to earn the trust and affection from.

Like others have said, go out, talk to other women and begin reading the DJ bible. You’ll become more outcome independent.

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, remember this one simple phrase “attraction isn’t a choice.” That has guided me into many successful interactions and has guided me out when I overpursued or acted too interested.

You can hit the gym all you want in the next 2-3 months and dress better to “convince” her that you’re better than her ex or orbiters... truth is... you should pursue change within yourself because you sincerely want to be a better man. You should want to change for the better because you value and respect yourself.

Playing “ghosting” games with a woman you’re interested is not manly behavior coming from that frame of neediness looking to manipulate her into feeling attracted to you when she hasn’t.

Did she do anything reciprocal to warrant you putting your arm around her that one time? It sounds like she used you at work to get something for her. Women are more attracted to a man that she has to earn the trust and affection from.

Like others have said, go out, talk to other women and begin reading the DJ bible. You’ll become more outcome independent.
The reason for ghosting and going gym is she forgets about the “old me” come back as a different person apparently she’s easy to get.
Friend who advised ghosting has game.

I was next to her and everyone has there arms around each other

What abt times she text me like New Years my brday more then two words as that just being friendly?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy bay
You answer thanks that's it

And again
Like I told you earlier talk a bit more with your friend he is way wiser than you in that feild

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t beat around the bush with ghosting and playing games. If you’re that interested then ask her out on a date before or when she texts you. She says no then you have your answer to move on.

The longer you stay in “ghost” status, the longer you will remain dwelling on her which isn’t helping your game.

Irregardless of what unfolds, continue pursuing other options.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason for ghosting and going gym is she forgets about the “old me” come back as a different person apparently she’s easy to get.
Friend who advised ghosting has game.

I was next to her and everyone has there arms around each other

What abt times she text me like New Years my brday more then two words as that just being friendly?
The "old" you requires you to be attractive and to be slaying other babes. All the pieces need to go there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t beat around the bush with ghosting and playing games. If you’re that interested then ask her out on a date before or when she texts you. She says no then you have your answer to move on.

The longer you stay in “ghost” status, the longer you will remain dwelling on her which isn’t helping your game.

Irregardless of what unfolds, continue pursuing other options.
Instead of ignoring her spend time with babes who are giving him puzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.