Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting will it work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
QI have a girl at work that I like, use to be same department now different (and I told her this, regretfully I told other people to every1 at work knows so now I say I don’t like her), most times she doesn’t seem to respond in ANY positive way whenever Im around her . we hardly say anything to one another!, however we have had conversations we use to text and she would normally always reply, and even flirt on top of that when food came at work she would ask me to get her it it and be really friendly.

A mate told me she thinks im a downgrade! She even moved away from me when I put my arm round her at a party!

I’ve spoken to a friend and in accordance to his instructions I have started to ignore her totally, unless she initiates even then one word answers, work on myself ie gym for 2-3 months and once I look and dress better then talk to her, which will also improve my confidence (he says it will defiantly work but I’m sceptical) what if I do ALL then I lose her totally!??

I don’t want to ignore her and lose her being my friend. btw I managed to get her number with persistence via another friends procedure. but then she doesn’t even invite me to her bday even though most others got one! Am I nothing to her?? Or is she intimidated by me?

I’m gonna ask her why she didn’t invite me but she will just make up an excuse

I want to be her boyfriend if not a very close friend at the very least!

What should I do?

Thanks ,

Mrpua

Don Juan
Reaction score
um...is she the only girl to exist within 100 miles of where you live?
she is not interested in you. the more you keep pursuing this the more you're wasting your time. and yes, ignoring her is pursuing her because it's about your intent.
move on. plenty of fish.

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is not interested in you. the more you keep pursuing this the more you're wasting your time. and yes, ignoring her is pursuing her because it's about your intent.
move on. plenty of fish.

If she’s not interested why would she have messaged me on my birthday and New Years was it out of sympathy?
Nope, why can’t we be friends then?
Can’t I create interest, to some level

I am looking for other girls.

Mrpua

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s not interested why would she have messaged me on my birthday and New Years was it out of sympathy?
Nope, why can’t we be friends then?

I am looking for other girls.
if you're posting these messages that means you haven't moved on. stop thinking about her and move on.
your first mistake was telling her and her friends that you like her. it's ok, how else would you learn other than by making mistakes.

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're posting these messages that means you haven't moved on. stop thinking about her and move on.
your first mistake was telling her and her friends that you like her. it's ok, how else would you learn other than by making mistakes.

That was a mistake but still that’s doesn’t mean I can’t do anything abt it..

I don’t get if I want to mend it why can’t I be advised

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to your friend he is giving you good advice.
Let her come to you always never do anything for her unless she does something for you

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a mistake but still that’s doesn’t mean I can’t do anything abt it..

I don’t get if I want to mend it why can’t I be advised
Heres some advice...Move on with your life and forget about her before she labels you a stalker. You have zero chance with this girl. Your attitude is very needy thats why shes not interested. Trying to be her friend is the worst thing you can do for your well-being. Get over it and work on yourself.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to forget a girl is a cool hobby. Do whatever, as long as it requires you to actively use your brain. Your goal should be to get her out of your short term memory.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lost cause.
You are starting to enter creeper status.
She's not interested and never will be.
Find a chick that gives you ioi, not iod.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to forget a girl is a cool hobby. Do whatever, as long as it requires you to actively use your brain. Your goal should be to get her out of your short term memory.
Consistent stress free new ***** is great and inserting new memories.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ironically your best shot at doing this is to ignore her for at least a week, talk to lots of girls and post about them/with them on social media

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on. plenty of fish.
Keep pursuing her watch your gane and masculinity go to zero. Shes not your friend even. If ahe was she wouldnt have said that shyt about you.

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
ironically your best shot at doing this is to ignore her for at least a week, talk to lots of girls and post about them/with them on social media
I have igornored her for over a week, been over a month
That’s not working, when I was talking to her before the ignoring I was slowly get closer to her

If she wasn’t interested at all why would she even talk to me and why would she just not tell me

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not working, when I was talking to her before the ignoring I was slowly get closer to her

If she wasn’t interested at all why would she even talk to me and why would she just not tell me
Attention. They love cvcking dudes. So if your all into her filling her attention up she feels great. She can move and act around you like you have no dyck. Like an asexual. Thry love that shyt. Another fan. Warm her up while she goes to get pounded by another guy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boy you really don't understand women do you?

have you made sure to talk to lots of other girls and make it be known that you're a cool guy who has a life and gets girls?

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before she was just using me,

Ignoring her and then coming back, better dressed and looking will that work.
And then speaking to her

Igetit!

Reaction score
Before she was just using me,

Ignoring her and then coming back, better dressed and looking will that work.
And then speaking to her

community_image_1425144106.jpg

You have a lot.....a LOT........a WHOLE LOT to learn.

Waittoday1

Don Juan
Reaction score
boy you really don't understand women do you?

have you made sure to talk to lots of other girls and make it be known that you're a cool guy who has a life and gets girls?

She’s friends with lots of guys there not all amazing looking or cool

Status
Not open for further replies.