Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf on vacation and hasn't called

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever have this happened to them? She left two days ago and haven't heard from her since. It kind of feels disrespectful to me. She went to vegas no big deal to me let her do her thing but a simple phone call would be nice. I might just text her and say "hope ur having fun darling and ill talk to u later". Ill mention the no phone calls when she gets back cause she is going to be put in her place cause and I don't wanna fight when she's over there. Any other suggestions?

Edit u r right im not going to get p1ssed at her. She does this sh1t and just wants to be left alone which is fine. I know I wanted to do my own thing and was excited when she was leaving so I can have some time to myslef. I am going to call her today. Make it short and sweet if she answers. If I leave a message im goibng to say "hey its me, hope ur winning some money, getting a good tan, and getting drunk....so just wanted to say what's up so no need for a call back, im going up to the mountains all weekened so I don't know if my phone will work but will talk see u later."

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....if she went with another girl or group of girls they are out doing things you won't like.

A girl I know, she is 28, just went to Vegas with a girlfriend of hers and they went to lots of clubs while she left her boyfriend here. I don't think he would have liked her activities.

Don't call her, don't text her. Don't act like a little b!tch when she gets back either.

Be cool, don't be quite so available for her when she is back - but keep it cool, if you make it obvious what you're doing she'll pick up on it and call you out on it.

If you play the jealous boyfriend, get possessive or interrogate her about everything little thing she did you'll look like an idiot and she still won't tell you everything she did, or who.

Or you can dump her @ss - up to you, depends on what you want and expect from the relationship.

This is almost like when girlfriends go on a cruise together and leave their boyfriends at home - they aren't going just to sip drinks, get some sun and watch sunsets.

By the way - is it possible she's been seeing someone else and met him there? No calls in 2 days sounds bad.

Daniel1982

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her, nor call her, and when she comes back don't rush back to see her. You're a man, and you won't be wasting your time and attention on some girl who doesn't treat you respectfully.

When she comes back, if she doesn't bring this up, neither will you (if you do, that will give her the power), just know that it's time to start spinning some plates to prepare yourself for the next blow. On the contrary, if she does bring the issue to the table, then you state your views, and if she's not willing to comply at some level, well, you get the picture.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call man....killing you isn't it? Don't give in to it.

If you call - please lift up your skirt and see if your balls are still there or if she has them in her purse.

Oh and while she is partying it up and you're worried about what she's doing - she will NOT be worried about you going BrokeBack in the mountains all weekend. That won't worry her, make her jealous or the least bit concerned. In fact she'll smile and pat her purse because she knows what's in there.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The advise in this thread is spot on. MKS82 getting clingy and needy while his girlfriend is away...have some self respect man, do not call or text. Wait for her to contact to you, and if she doesn't , don't make a big deal about it when she comes back.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me first say when I go to vegas or somewhere im too busy to make chit chat with someone in another state. I really don't think twice. I've had a gf bobard me with phone calls when I was in vegas cause I never called her and was having fun. So I understand.
Well I called her...she answered and things went fine so I think. Just asked how things were if she was winning cracked a couple jokes. She said she was thinkinbg of me when she was at the poker room cause I play a lot. Then I said well have fun im going up to the mountains this weekened going snowboarding and got a hotel etc. Immediatley she was like who u going with (like r u going with a girl tone) she asked 2 to3 times. I sensed she was jealous and worried. I said with some friends sheb said like who I replied and said a couple she was like u got a lot of friends and I said yea just a small percentage that im going with *joke. Then I said don't know if my phone will work up there so ill talk to u on tuesday (im picking her up at the airport) she fastly said ill try to call u beofore u go. I said ok and have fun.
Well things went as how I would think. She got jealous and worried cause I've taken up to the mountains to go snowbiarding and got a hotel with her so she associated that with a date trip thing, showed her I have alife outside of her and can do things with other people if I want and was doing time constraints on the phone and said that ill talk to her in 4 days so I look less needy. Don't see how calling her hurt me think it helped actually.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MKS82 said:
Anyone ever have this happened to them? She left two days ago and haven't heard from her since. It kind of feels disrespectful to me. She went to vegas no big deal to me let her do her thing but a simple phone call would be nice. I might just text her and say "hope ur having fun darling and ill talk to u later". Ill mention the no phone calls when she gets back cause she is going to be put in her place cause and I don't wanna fight when she's over there. Any other suggestions?

Edit u r right im not going to get p1ssed at her. She does this sh1t and just wants to be left alone which is fine. I know I wanted to do my own thing and was excited when she was leaving so I can have some time to myslef. I am going to call her today. Make it short and sweet if she answers. If I leave a message im goibng to say "hey its me, hope ur winning some money, getting a good tan, and getting drunk....so just wanted to say what's up so no need for a call back, im going up to the mountains all weekened so I don't know if my phone will work but will talk see u later."

She has gone to have "fun" and like most modern broken feminized males you are at home worrying about what she is up to and why she has not called...LOL.. That is the womens roll.. You should be out with the boys not giving a damn if she calls or not ...

The best thing you can do for your relationship is ignore the call when she calls the first time... To turn the tables and give her the impression that you have a life and maybe she should worry about what you are up to..

The reason she has not called is cause you are too needy and she is glad to be away from you... She will never tell you this but her actions are speaking louder than and word..

I guarantee she is contemplating leaving you and this time away is to emotionally separate.. Soo this is what you do.. When she calls the second time you act very normal and unfazed tell her you hope she is having fun cause you know how hard she works etc... when she asks what you are up to be vague but drop hints that you are out socializing like she is... If she asks why you did not call her back , lie and say you did twice but could not get through... If she does not ask that is a bad sign but if she does not call at all you need to dump her as soon as she gets back..

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don a little too irational there. Girls can't go vqacation with their parents or what? She is staying at a hotel with her parents for part of the time. The other time she is staying with her girl friends for like two days. She fvcks someone she fvcks someone cause if I find a ch1ck tonight I would fvck her.
I wanted time to myslef also before she left cause I couldn't fo anyhting now I have free time. Sure she feels the same. Her reaction says it all when I told her I was going to the mountains she was jealousb and questioning 3 times who was going with cause I've been on a similar trip with her. If she didn't want asnything with me she wouldn't of answered the firdt time I called her and wouldn't act jealous. This trip was well planned before we even got serious with each other it wasn't like hey im going to vegas next week it was before we got serious im not lying.
She didn't even wanna go for christ sake she's like I don't wanna go I have no money etc.
So too needy is not asking for sex everynight like 1 or 2 times a week. Calling her first only when she calls me 6 times first, never asking to sleep over while she is the one always asking if im coming over, having friends that I go out with and she tags along by herself, tell her ill talk to her in 4 days when she gets back,yep needy right there.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:

well if she went t vegas with a bunch of girls, she probably has a guys c0ck grinding on her azz as we speak. A group of girls on vacation together doesnt mean hanging out shopping and "enjoy the scenery" it means one thing,.... and every guy knows what that it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:
Don a little too irational there. Girls can't go vqacation with their parents or what? She is staying at a hotel with her parents for part of the time. The other time she is staying with her girl friends for like two days. She fvcks someone she fvcks someone cause if I find a ch1ck tonight I would fvck her.
I wanted time to myslef also before she left cause I couldn't fo anyhting now I have free time. Sure she feels the same. Her reaction says it all when I told her I was going to the mountains she was jealousb and questioning 3 times who was going with cause I've been on a similar trip with her. If she didn't want asnything with me she wouldn't of answered the firdt time I called her and wouldn't act jealous. This trip was well planned before we even got serious with each other it wasn't like hey im going to vegas next week it was before we got serious im not lying.
She didn't even wanna go for christ sake she's like I don't wanna go I have no money etc.
So too needy is not asking for sex everynight like 1 or 2 times a week. Calling her first only when she calls me 6 times first, never asking to sleep over while she is the one always asking if im coming over, having friends that I go out with and she tags along by herself, tell her ill talk to her in 4 days when she gets back,yep needy right there.
GOOD THEN EVERYTHING SHOULD BE HUNKYDORY (FINE) AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS INSECURE THREAD!? RIGHT?...

MKS82 said:
...She is staying at a hotel with her parents for part of the time. The other time she is staying with her girl friends for like two days..
^^^Women lie alot.. so... Always be ready for the worst...:yes:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82, you took a risky move and luckily you pulled it off. You should've clarified in your original post that she went with her parents.

I used to work at a bar and trust me it's nerve wracking when your gf is there. BUT you have to believe that no matter what happens, YOU are the one she is going to be banging at the end of the night(or vacation in this instance). You are the prize.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well. 48hours and not a text message. 48 times to think about you. 48 chances to text you. And not once a form of comincating with you. She may not be cheating on you.

But she is definately not thinking about you. Your out of her mind. Wonder if you are of any real importance to her?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Well well. 48hours and not a text message. 48 times to think about you. 48 chances to text you. And not once a form of comincating with you. She may not be cheating on you.

But she is definately not thinking about you. Your out of her mind. Wonder if you are of any real importance to her?
I answered all that already but the harsh reality scared him deeper into denial...

The biggest mistake we men make is not having other plates spinning or female options while in LTRs... Having options is the only way to keep a womans respect..

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to her a little ago and she said she was thinking about me cause she saw the poker room cause I play a lot geez so much pestimism on this site I always look at the good

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:
I talked to her a little ago and she said she was thinking about me cause she saw the poker room cause I play a lot geez so much pestimism on this site I always look at the good
Aaw puppy just got a cookie. Good boy.
Actions speaks louder friend. Don't be fooled just cause she remembered to feed the dog to keep alive, but forgot to play with it to show it how much she loves it.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:
I talked to her a little ago and she said she was thinking about me cause she saw the poker room cause I play a lot geez so much pesimism on this site I always look at the good
Don't worry most women are not cheats.

I don't think it's right to say that she'll cheat because she's part of a group. It depends on the sort of people herself and her friends are. There is such a thing as peer pressure. If they're a wild bunch then she is more likely to cheat but if they are normal girls then it would stop her from cheating because it wouldn't be acceptable.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call when I am out on vacation, and it doesn't mean I'm getting with other girls. I'm out on vacation and I am not going to bother to drag myself into my life back home.

When I am out on vacation I am only going to have so much time to experience that place. I don't want to waste that time calling people and talking to them. I can do that when I get back. I don't expect calls from my girls when they go out of town for the same reason.

Don't worry about it so much, it's not a big enough deal for you to care about.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i think it depends on who she's with and how LONG THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER. If he's been going out with her for a month then I wouldn't be worried about no calls. If it's a year, then yes.

How long have you guys been together?