gf on vacation and hasn't called

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Well i think it depends on who she's with and how LONG THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER. If he's been going out with her for a month then I wouldn't be worried about no calls. If it's a year, then yes.

How long have you guys been together?
I don't agree with this logic. Why should he change his decision on whether or not she should call based on how long they have been together? Unless they are engaged or married, I don't think amount of time is necessarily relevant to make a rule like this. There is no need to make a change to yourself for a girl just because you have been with her longer.

If she is out having fun, you go out and have fun. If you are having fun you won't even think about it until it comes time for her to get back. And don;t ask her about everything that happened, what difference does it make if you know or not? If she has any fun stories to share, ask for those, but not a detailed description of her entire trip.

Seriously... Some people worry too much.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I used to be a firm believer in the whole "you call me first or I won't call you" deal. Honestly, it's real child like. That motto is for men who don't have the balls to put their balls on the line every once in awhile.

I take it you're a grown man and she's a grown woman. She doesn't call you 2 days into vacation, that's not cool. Have you attempted to call her and let her know that a phone call would be nice?

If you go off playing games like the previous posters suggest, you're just going to make yourself miserable.

With that said, this tells me a lot about your woman. Unless she's had something major happen (like a death), there's obviously no excuse for her not contacting you.

The whole thing about what happens in vegas stays in vegas, does not matter. You should have anticipated this when you heard she was going.

If you let this go then she's going to come back with the same powerplay, claiming that you never called her either so she'll rationalize that you're both at fault. Don't even give her that satisfaction. You're the better man here. Call her, tell her it's not cool to leave you hanging like that. After that I'd advise you move on. Any woman who does that to her man doesn't deserve to be with him.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I don't call peopeple wither when im gone. Well she called me sat at 6am all drunk we talked,then 3 missed calls from 9am till 130 pm, called her back chatted. Then she called at 2am sun morn chatted. Then 3 missed calls again from 4am too 5am then another missed call at 4 pm called back no call back. Called her last night to confirm flight left a message sayin call me if things change otherwise ill see u at the airport. No call back. Ill see her tonight. Don't know what to expect. She gets all weird when she leaves sometimes. Guess all those calls from her means something good. Lol. She called to check up on me to see who is with etc. Kind of funny how her I'll jumped so high when I told her I was going to the mountians.