Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf just lied to me

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been reading through the posts but I'm still unclear about one thing. What is the best way to handle this situation verbally? Do you go all out and call her names and dump her or do you do say it relaxed and confident and not mention what she did but just hint at it (aka Godfather style)?

I think the best way is the slow, calm, way so you remain relaxed and just hint at the incident she did and end it and walk away.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to the song "Starfukkers Inc." by Nine Inch Nails

I'll be there for you as long as it works for me
I play a game
It's called insincerity

Starfukkers
Starfukkers
Starfukkers Inc.
Starfukkers

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give her a 40gb ipod for her birthday 3 weeks ago im getting the c*unt back for sure.

Czar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: dump the slut

Originally posted by 1hepcat
She's LYING to you. That means she's a liar and you can't believe anything she says now. From now on, every time she tells you she's going out with her friend, you're going to wonder what drummer she's going to go try to get on.

Dump her however you see fit. But if it were me, I'd do something to get some satisfaction out of it. I'd start by going out with other women and not returning this chick's phone calls. Then lie to her about what you've been doing. What goes around comes around! Then give her the axe one day with no explanation. Now that's what she deserves.
Even though revenge might get you some satisfaction, that seems like a pretty juvenile thing to do.

raiderbluez

Reaction score
if i were u...

i would pretend like nothin happened and keep hittin the cat :D
( thats if u hittin )
use the ho, cuz a ho is always gonna b a ho
n i can give a fuk bout a ho
so fuk it homie, hit that ****, keep hittin, hittin hard...
use the ho, haha

:)

raiderbluez

Reaction score
4 laughs i would get my gurls to beat down the stupid *****.. haha :)

element

Reaction score
Originally posted by nw1512
my gf always winged about how sluts only wanna f*ck guys cause there in a band etc etc
[/B]
People are VERY quick to attack what they don't like most about themselves or what they try to hide.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
I think its best at this point to immediately give up all emotional attachment to her. Realize that the girl you are in love with isn't the gf you see each day...As you do that you will see whats necessary of people to gain and keep your trust, and how you should react when that trust is broken...Don't be bitter towards her for acting a she wants, understand she is just displaying the type of person she IS, and you are learning about the type of person you want to be with...Not her...Its a productive and healthy way to handle the breakup and will help you with future relationships to have the right perspective....

Its all ok man, life goes on.

Now about confronting her, its be pretty blunt, and don't give in, she will lie and use every excuse in the book to make her actions sound innocent, the harder she pleads, the more you know shes a phony....

props, you put that **** so good.

Reaction score
Originally posted by nw1512
I give her a 40gb ipod for her birthday 3 weeks ago im getting the c*unt back for sure.
You gave her a 40lb pod for her birthday - that is a strange birthday gift and a heavy one at that! Was it part of a large fruit basket?:confused:

I would think you would want your gift back and not her cVnt? What would you do with it if it is not attached to her?:confused:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depending on how close you and this girl were, i have to agree with clooney. let it ALL out. scream, tell her what you think of her. because if you were really close, then you will need her to know how much she fcuked you over, or you will have anger forever over this.

it may not be the *coolest* way to go out, but it is the truest. and you don't need her to remember how cool you ended things. it is more important she remembers who you were. and what you two had. and what she blew.

if you don't believe me, i will pull up old threads where i agonized and screamed and cried and debated over those very issues, right here on sosuave.

tell her exactly how you feel, and let it out exactly how you feel it.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I find that women "need closure" so don't give it to her. Just ignore her, REMOVE her from your world. Obliterate her from you mind. The worst insult I've ever read went something like this:

"What must you think of me?"

"I don't think of you at all."

Spike Shinizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You gave her a 40lb pod for her birthday - that is a strange birthday gift and a heavy one at that! Was it part of a large fruit basket?:confused:

I would think you would want your gift back and not her cVnt? What would you do with it if it is not attached to her?:confused:

40gig Ipod.. haha. You're too old.. I mean wise, yeah.. you are too wise to understand.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go to her house and act like everything is cool. I would cooly grab the ipod, next I would pack up everything else I have ever bought her and finally I would be sure to get all my stuff that has accumulated at her house. Calmly, put everything in a bag and walk out the door. Put everythign in your car. Come back in the house look her straight in the eye and tell her that disrespecting you with that guy was the last straw. Tell her that you know all about what she has been doing and that you aren't going to take it. Tell her to have a nice life and walk out the door.