gf just lied to me

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: dump the slut

Originally posted by 1hepcat
She's LYING to you. That means she's a liar and you can't believe anything she says now. From now on, every time she tells you she's going out with her friend, you're going to wonder what drummer she's going to go try to get on.

Dump her however you see fit. But if it were me, I'd do something to get some satisfaction out of it. I'd start by going out with other women and not returning this chick's phone calls. Then lie to her about what you've been doing. What goes around comes around! Then give her the axe one day with no explanation. Now that's what she deserves.
you have alot to learn my friend. By doing the same thing that she did to you, you are a) showing that you are an immature bastard, and she would actually end the relationship being mad at YOU, which is not the goal here and b) showing her that it really did get to you.

Both of thoose are what we are trying to adviod. YOu get satisfaction from yourself. If you are trying to get satisfaction out of this, that means you are validating yourself though women, which is not what a True DJ does. You get satisfaction by knowing that this cancer of a woman is not in your life any longer, and leave it at that.

Does she deserve it? Yes she does, but you have to be the bigger person in the situtation, don't let your emotions get the best of you.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't he confirm his suspictions first? I mean, it seems to be like she's lying to him, but I think he should make sure what the truth is first before he reacts.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: dump the slut

Originally posted by backbreaker
you have alot to learn my friend. By doing the same thing that she did to you, you are a) showing that you are an immature bastard, and she would actually end the relationship being mad at YOU, which is not the goal here and b) showing her that it really did get to you.
Does she deserve it? Yes she does, but you have to be the bigger person in the situtation, don't let your emotions get the best of you.
I agree. If nothing else, maybe you just coldly breaking up with her will let her know that if she does this in life, she will get dumped.

I have a friend (female) who cheated on her fiance; she later broke up with him just because she didn't want to be together anymore. SHe was pained with guilt over her cheating but felt a LOT better (ie, forgave herself) when she found out that he had cheated on her.

The fact that she started it was lost on her.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont next her, just cut off emotional attachment and keep banging her. chicks are programmed to wanna **** rockstars, shed be whipped if she didnt. plus ur assuming shes ****ing him she may just wanna chill.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its best at this point to immediately give up all emotional attachment to her. Realize that the girl you are in love with isn't the gf you see each day...As you do that you will see whats necessary of people to gain and keep your trust, and how you should react when that trust is broken...Don't be bitter towards her for acting a she wants, understand she is just displaying the type of person she IS, and you are learning about the type of person you want to be with...Not her...Its a productive and healthy way to handle the breakup and will help you with future relationships to have the right perspective....

Its all ok man, life goes on.

Now about confronting her, its be pretty blunt, and don't give in, she will lie and use every excuse in the book to make her actions sound innocent, the harder she pleads, the more you know shes a phony....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danknuggs gave the most mature advice so far. That is perfect.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that was hard. danknuggs gets my 5-stars.

i also like what backbreaker said. myt use it sometime.

CLOONEY, reallY? whom was the girl after? id like to hear about it. they were here recently.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I just looked at that guys picture on the band's site. Dude he'd has to be in a band to get laid. lmao

Reaction score
This girl disrespected you and gave drummer boy her phone number right in front of you and you took the ho home??? "I wanted the band members to sign the poster" WHAT! Your girl was looking at this dude all night and then approaches him after the concert in your presence!! What in sam-hill!!!
Is this ho crazy or are you crazy or maybe both!!!

She is bold as hell and has no shame and no respect - you should have backhanded this ho-for-a-girlfriend right then and there!!!

Can you imagine you approaching a girl in an 'all girl' band and giving her your number in front of your g/f???? She would have slapped you for disrespecting her!

It is not the lie that she was sick and going to bed that was the most egregious, it is her ‘picking up’ a dude right in front of you and giving her number out to him while you stood dumbfounded! This ho is extremely bold and callous!!!!

Say no to HOS!!!!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she wasn't completely lying... she IS sick (in the head) and was going to bed early. She just didn't say WHO'S bed she would be in :p

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FlyGuy, lol.

DJ Alejandro, I think it was the Phillipino dude. He was even talking on TV at the end of their Australian tour, about her. Saying he met a special girl on his tour and said hi to her. WTF, imagine being her boyfriend!! Poor dude, he was crushed, but did the right thing. Told the ho to fukc off and moved on with his life.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she was giving him her name to be put on the guest list.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my sympathies

That sucks, man. Not only is this chick lying to you, she's also extremely arrogant. She's trying to have it both ways.
Don't ever take her back! Don't give her the satisfaction of knowing that, having cheated on you, the price for forgiveness is either sex or begging/crying. That's far too easy.

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right thing to do !!

Dump her in the trash and close the lid !!! :))

My ex Thai chick did the same twice within a week..my case is different as she was cheating on me with a guy in a Mall which is 2 mins from my place.. I heard her call me before to make sure that I stayed at my place and said that she is tired and was with her female buddies in the mall. I sensed her lies..and so went following her..she was with this guy from her office whom she was impressed with and talked about it several times..I just ignored and smiled..but did register him in my brain. She was all smiles with him and went to the floor of clothing/garments and stood with him in front of a mirror just to check how good they looked as a couple.. I was watching this behind her back like a detective. Then I came back to my room and took all her clothes and put it in a plastic garbage bag and went to her home and asked her to come out. When she came out I told her I did some shopping for u..she was delighted and gave her the bag.she said huh these are all my own clothes :)) so I told her the story and she said he was just her friend and I misunderstood her..I said all bull**** and dumped her there near her house and closed the chapter. She tried to meet me several times thereafter..but I remained strong. Then one day she apologized and I told her its best that we both moved on ..and thats was the end of it..good experinec for me..just wanted to share it with u guys..

Tryptamine

Reaction score
I think it would be pretty funny if you did hit it one last time and said, "You know what ? I just don't think we're meant to be together" just real calm and walk away. That would be kinda enpowering to do. :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Right thing to do !!

Originally posted by ANIRBAN
Dump her in the trash and close the lid !!! :))

My ex Thai chick did the same twice within a week..my case is different as she was cheating on me with a guy in a Mall which is 2 mins from my place.. I heard her call me before to make sure that I stayed at my place and said that she is tired and was with her female buddies in the mall. I sensed her lies..and so went following her..she was with this guy from her office whom she was impressed with and talked about it several times..I just ignored and smiled..but did register him in my brain. She was all smiles with him and went to the floor of clothing/garments and stood with him in front of a mirror just to check how good they looked as a couple.. I was watching this behind her back like a detective. Then I came back to my room and took all her clothes and put it in a plastic garbage bag and went to her home and asked her to come out. When she came out I told her I did some shopping for u..she was delighted and gave her the bag.she said huh these are all my own clothes :)) so I told her the story and she said he was just her friend and I misunderstood her..I said all bull**** and dumped her there near her house and closed the chapter. She tried to meet me several times thereafter..but I remained strong. Then one day she apologized and I told her its best that we both moved on ..and thats was the end of it..good experinec for me..just wanted to share it with u guys..

You handled that like a *MAN*. I'm very impressed, and now hold you in the highest regard. Mad respect, bro. :eek:

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jakethasnake,

haha, well done. i hate lying/cheating b!tches! they deserve to be punished!

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a good time to do her rodeo style.
Hump her from behind and get a good hold. Then whisper in her ear "we are breaking up".....eeeehaa.