Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF is emotional mess...

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just realizing that my current girlfriend is an emotional mess! It is not all her fault, her ex was abusive and pretty much brainwashed her. She is completely in love with me, i can tell because she tells me but more importantly she shows it in many ways.

The problems come on what seem like to me random days. She will sound upset and I ask her whats wrong. She basically tells me how I am the greatest thing to ever happen to her and she wants to be with me forever. Then she says something about how she can't get the stuff her ex said to her out of her head. He told her she wont go anywhere without him and will be nothing...she believes it.

She says she has no interest in him, but is scared that he might be right. She then says she is not sure if we should be together because she doesn't want to hurt me. This has happened twice in a month and a half. I find it completely rediculous. She is head over heals about me...but sometimes is unsure what to do. She wil usually contact me later and say that she is sorry about it and didnt mean it. She will say its all in her head, al lot of insecurities, that she cant leave me, and she just has to work through it.

Its kind of driving me crazy...what should i do?!?!?! Is she too messed up? I dont know if i should move on or try to work with her!

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she loves you that much, she would be way over her ex situation.

give a break and tell her to look for you when she is over her past and wants to build a "clean and healthy" future with you.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
dude my ex which was just ended a couple of months ago pulled the same sh*t. except she wasnt talking about her ex she was talking about other sh*t . Im not telling you what to do but i am telling you it aint goin to last she will either fvck her ex do something fvcked up or you will go crazy. shes trying to find an escape route from you maybe. you dont deserve a crazy girl you could find better. my advice take it or leave it from somone who has first hand experience with a girl like that. do this tell her lets take a break or whatever leave and see what she does. if she goes to her ex theres you answer if she comes to you then you know.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls go wrong, there are plenty of guys to go right after her.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am certain that she is not interested in her ex, i know you guys may not believe this. She just cant get the abusive stuff he said to her out of her head, and it is making things difficult for us. She wont go back to him

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well either she needs counselling or she is planning to dump you. Neither of these are good things.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
just kill his ass. cant **** a dude with 6 feet of dirt between them ;)