Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting with girls on the dancefloor

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i go to clubs, i have no intention of landing a one night stand, or picking up girls as future prospects. i want to go, dance (preferably dance dirty/freaky) with as many girls as possible, and have the time of my life.

so i essentially spend the entire night on the dancefloor with my buddies.

what do you think is the best way to get a girl to dance with you, while on the dancefloor? do you just approach, lightly grab her by the arm so that she looks at you, and start dancing? and if you get a physical rejection, then just move on to the next one? or should you say something to her first? (but the problem is that girls usually can't hear me even if i'm screaming in their ear). usually clubs are so dark that you can barely see the person's face, and can't make eye contact at all.

another problem that maybe you guys can address is how to handle a group of say 4 or 5 girls who are dancing with each other. always find that almost all of the girls in the group are hot, and i want to dance with all of them. so i pick one, try an approach, and if i get rejected, i move on.....but i'm very weary about going back to that group and trying to dance with the other girls, because they've seen me get rejected by their girlfriend. how do you handle that?

it just seems kind of abrupt walking straight up to a girl and just starting to dance with her -- if i was a girl, i'd be thinking "where the hell did this guy come from....".

thanks!

Reaction score
I've met my best relationships in clubs. The girl whom I am now developing feelings for I met while dancing. She is the one whom I've used as my live seduction through email examples.

I didn't expect us to develop into any type of soul connection, but it is happening.

My point is that yeah alot of the people in night clubs you need to leave in the clubs, but people who will spend anytime in your life can be met anywhere.

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah :) I've practiced dance approaches recently. I tried, I crashed & burned and I tried again. As a result I came out with a strategy to learn approaching.

I set up a goal for myself to rotate a girl. First - I'd walk up to a girl, with my left hand take her left hand, move it up above her head and rotate her. Then walk away.

With any other approach I was often rejected because a rejection was pretty easy for them - turning their head away was sufficient to convey the message. In case of this one - the chances of rejection are lower I believe.

After gaining experience and confidence with this approach everything else should come naturally.