Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting rid of a pouch

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not overweight at all. I'm 18, 5'11 165 lbs. But i do have a Squeldy Spooch(stomach sticks out alil) tho, it aint a big one, just a small one. How long do u think it'd take to get rid of it, while doing 100 crunches a day? I don't really want abs as of yet, but do u think it could be done in one month?Plus I wanna get rid of it in a month, because thats when my Fall Semester starts. :(

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
run, bike, and lift the rest of your body. you can't spot reduce so doing only abs won't help a lot. you need to cut some calories and burn some fat.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say it with me.

"Crunches will not help me lose a stomach"

You cannot burn off fat from a selective area by doing exercise in that area. You need cardio or high rep exercises to do that, as well as a lower intake on calories.

Do running or something, and start lifting while you are at it, your body and your game will thank you :)

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to do cardio for atleast 20 mins 3 times a week. Try to keep in your target heartrate ( its probably around 220 or so). Drink lots of milk, or anything else with calcium. Calcium is a forgotten mineral that regulates what calories you burn (i.e. it helps you burn off your fat vs. burning off fat and protein.). Drink lots of water, and stay away from soda (liquid calories). You should be set with that.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
work out your chest a lot so that your pecs stick out farther than your gut

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That pecs comment is a bit cheeky, but it does definately make me look a bit slimmer ;)

Wind sprints, Cycling, Lifting weights [dont forget those legs or ANY muscle!] etc and you'll work it off... if your diet is good enough, that is

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
I am not overweight at all. I'm 18, 5'11 165 lbs. But i do have a Squeldy Spooch(stomach sticks out alil) tho, it aint a big one, just a small one. How long do u think it'd take to get rid of it, while doing 100 crunches a day? I don't really want abs as of yet, but do u think it could be done in one month?Plus I wanna get rid of it in a month, because thats when my Fall Semester starts. :(

Crunches, sit ups, and all the stomach exercises in the world wont do nothing to get rid of a gut. At the very most it will make your abs tighter and firmer but it wont get rid of body fat. Losing your gut has to do mostly with your diet and caloric intake.

As far as getting rid of a gut in a month's time?? I highly doubt it. The most that will happen is that your waistline will get smaller in size, but it will just be a smaller version of how your gut is now. When getting rid of body fat, it's goes like this "First on, Last off" meaning that before you lose fat from your midsection, you'll lose it everywhere else first and your stomach will be the last to go. Put yourself on a program of 6 to 8 weeks, be patient, and you'll be fine.