Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Chicks at Clubs

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone here had good success in clubs? Like either getting numbers and then later banging them -- or banging them that night?

What do you talk about?

I ask because I've found the usual talk that you do in bars, like getting to know each other, doesn't really work in clubs.

And also, do you guys agree with me that most chicks who go to clubs just go to dance and to be admired by guys, but not really to MEET guys and give out their numbers or have a one-night stand?

[This message has been edited by BGC (edited 02-21-2002).]

Interested2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BGC

I used to do ok in clubs years ago. But now I really do very very bad in them. Find it very hard to approach and when I do I get ignored. Havent done well in clubs for years

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing well at a club requires knowing about the type of women that frequent a club. Its more complex than this but these are two basic categorys.

The wild crazy super sexy HO - men usually go after this one.

The shy laid back in the corner chick. - correct choice

Try approaching the chick who is shy and laid back in the corner, you will have much more luck with her, and you won't have to worry about every guy in the club hounding her.

Also if approaching a group of girls, try having a friend with you so that you can seperate the group without too much trouble; and try going after the chick in the group who looks like she is the decision maker. Going after the shy one in the group is a little bit harder because she is usually very concerned with what how her other group members will feel. But always try to stay away from the "wild and crazy super ho".

When approaching a chick don't try to hard to find an excuse to do it... use something simple like "whats your name"... and then move the conversation on from there (also always remember her name, so that after you finish dancing, or conversating; you will some familiarty with her, when you return again; preferable when the club is getting ready to close. She will feel more comfortable around you if you call her by name) I usually like to ask for her name, then grab her hand and take her out to the dance floor.

Another thing learn how to dance, and when approaching a chick to dance, never ask her "can i dance with you". You should always take charge, and pick the right moment to take her like she is your property. You should have an attitude like 'there is no way she would ever reject me'.

Also don't get frustrated if you get rejected at first, keep trying and you will find someone in the club who is keen to your game.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bounce at a club, and from what I see most nights - it's not a place you go to meet a girl per se...you go there to get ****ed up, dance and if you're lucky get laid. The girls that are "regulars" are by and large, serious ****-ups and not LTR material..to be approached with extreme caution.. but that's just me.. there may be DJs out there who like that sort of thing..

and yes, most girls go there to tease, if anything macking is notoriously difficult in clubs.. as their defenses are on DefCon 1 because of all the cheeseball guys that troll in these places... basically to get game on with a girl she has to be seriously into your look... anything less and you are meat.

D

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had great success at clubs, mostly with the in-the-corner types. Some ONS, but mostly LTR material (I know that is against the grain, but that's what I've found). I'm not sure if it's just my looks or what, I honestly felt like crap last night and still got three numbers from chicks (hotties) who approached me. I just always go to have fun with a couple friends and end up with the digits, I never look at it like I'm there to score.

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

preditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do good everywhere I go, you must get an air about yourself that is a Lady Killer routine that works it is universal no matter where you go. My advise is to practice the craft where ever you go keep a stable on hand and you will be a real DJ.

northernpride

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Powertrip, Diesel,

What city are you guys from, or which region? Just curious. I'm from Canada and I find American girls to be a helluva lot more approachable whether its in the clubs or not. A lot of snobs in Toronto, a lot!

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in L.A., if you think the chicks here are approachable you've got another thing coming. It's hard, but its purely a numbers game.

------------------

northernpride

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LA probably would be hard to socialize because it is a big city, and most big cities have people with a stand offish mentality. Of all the Yankee girls I've had any luck with came from smaller towns; I think Buffalo was the biggest town that any had come from.

But I cannot describe this negative energy that Toronto has. Maybe you should come up and visit some day just to test the waters. We're known as Hollywood North you know.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the thing about L.A. is that its very much based on looks and status. (I know this factors in everywhere, but people specifically move here because of that.) It is never a "negative" vibe though, but I am competing with movie stars, athletes, producers, and all sorts of back-stabbing superficial people. I guess it's a good sign that I hold my own, but I'd like to try another city now that I'm older and know what I'm doing.

------------------

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs 101--by Jake Steed

1. Always dress up NICE. Look a little better than the other guys so you stand out. Nice black shiny shoes are a must. Gel/spike your hair. This is your rooster's comb. It sticks up and draws the female's attention to your head. I have had girls I ended up dating telling me the first thing they noticed about me was my spikey hair. I don't know WTF it's all about, yeah it's shallow and doesn't make sense, but that's women for ya.

2. Show up early. Get there when it's kinda dead. This allows you to see who is coming in and if they came in with somebody. Observe people and see how they interact. You should be able to tell if that big flock of honeys on your left are looking to hook up or just to tease.

3. Attitude: Must be extremely positive. You have to go in there with the attitude that a 10 just gave you a bj and you came all over her face. Laugh and talk with your friends. Make it look like you're having the time of your life and that all the positive energy is in your area. Your confidence has to be 2X as much as it usually is on the streets. Confidence must radiate from you in waves to make the honeys look your way and become hypnotized.

4. Lay the groundwork: Always make it look like you've got somewhere to go and people to socialize with. Strike up as many innocent, friendly convos with girls AND guys as you can. Talking to the guys in the place is very important cause later you may be bumping and grinding with his lady friend and you want everyone to think you're a cool guy and welcome in his territory. Keep aware of your surroundings and which women are noticing you.

5. On the approach: Make eye contact with every lady in the place you can. Even one's you don't approach. When you lock eyes with one you want, smile warmly and wave to her. If she smiles and waves, approach IMMEDIATELY. Say "Hey! What's up?" in a friendly, outgoing manner. Any other approach or tactic is bullshyt and doesn't work. This is the first test. If she won't hold eye contact with you, smile and wave back, she aint buying. Never approach or acknowledge those hot ass girls dancing up on the podiums/stages at the clubs. They are attention wh0res and shouldn't be considered real girls.

6. Dance with her immediately. You absolutely MUST dance. Always smile in a slightly c0cky yet fun way when you dance. Most guys have an angry sulk on their face when they dance. The smile will radiate positive energy and make you look fun. Don't be afraid to assert yourself and put your hands around her waist and pull her into you. Dance as dirty as she will reciprocate. Make lots of eye contact when dancing. NEVER buy a girl a drink at a club/bar.

7. Closing the Deal: After dancing with her for a song, but not longer than two songs, say, "Hey, I'm gonna take you out sometime. You gotta give me your number." You're tone of voice should read, "I'm having such a great time with you and I'm pretty impressed with how much fun you are, I might be interested in more. I have full confidence you want to give me your number." I carry my cell phone on me so they can punch their name and # into it. After that, I dance with them for about a couple minutes more and then split. Say, "It was fun dancing with you! I'll talk to you later." And then leave. Don't hang out with her at all the rest of the night. If you run into her again, just smile and wave, or go over and put your arm around her like you're old friends and say, "Hey! How you doing?" Chit-chat briefly then leave her to talk to your friends or dance some more. Go approach and get numbers from as many women as you can. I've learned roughly 2/3's of numbers given turn out to be strokers or fake numbers.

8. Positives: You can meet many different women in one night. I've met lots of cool girls and dated/fvcked girls I've met at clubs. It's also refreshing to hang out with your friends and check women out/clown around. This is the kind of shyte you will miss when your trapped, I mean, married. So enjoy it while you can.

9. Negatives: There are a lot of c0ck teasers, strokers, and playahs at clubs. Getting numbers is the easy part. Later you have to filter out and not waste your time on the loser chicks. It can be both frustrating at times and very fun.

Jake

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

jake steed is accurate on this. I've met girls who liked chasing a beer down with my *** within an hour of meeting them & i've met nice girls who wandered because they thought it might be fun to see what was happening in the club that night.

It's a numbers game, but one that's pursuable.

Yes, once you are trapped you will no longer have the opportunity to see chicks & dudes make asses of themselves for you free of charge...so go while you can.

peace...or piece...he he

lc

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, guys (Jake, you especially).

I see that confidence and positivity and acting like you just nutted on a 10's face is critical in a club.

One thing I got a problem with though is the attitude a guy's got to have in a club.

He's got to be flamboyant and eager and not restrained at all.

And that's hard to do if you've modelled yourself on how a "real man" is supposed to be.

What I mean by "real man" is a reserved, self-controlled, private, in-control-of-his-emotions guy. Guys like Humphrey Bogart, Cary Grant, Clint Eastwood, Warren Beatty.

Guys, when I was at a club the other night, there were straight dudes wearing white feather jackets and yellow sunglasses and other fukked-up shhit.

And I think I could do this if it got me aszs, but it would be totally against the way I normally behave.

So I don't know. I might stick to bars...

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in law school here in Minneapolis, but am from Miami, so I am familiar with the club scene up here and in Miami Beach..in South Beach..it's all about ducats and looks.. period. everything else is bull****.. up here in MPLS, it's still about looks but it's nowhere near as ruthless because the girls by and large are nowhere near as hot, so an "average" guy would have much more of a shot.

peace,
D

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually "real men" don't hang out at clubs.. I don't ..I just work at one..it's more than enough for me.

peace,
D

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A related question: if you're working multiple chicks at a club, should you ask for the girls' # right after meeting her, or should you wait until the end of the night? If I ask for her # right away and she sees me talking to someone else, I'm pretty much screwed, right?

------------------
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not necessarily....and if she gets pissed, then that my friend is what I would call a psycho red flag... you haven't even called her and already she would get mad you're exploring other possibilities... and secondly, even if she did, what the fvck do you care? you have no ties to this girl other than that she gave you a number, which mind you, could very well be fake... go nuts and get as many digits as you want.. DJs do things on their own terms, always remember that.

happy hunting,

D

p.s. great post JakeSteed...

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks DIesel.

BTW, what is a stroker? Is that someone who shows high interest but really isn't?

northernpride

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGC:
Thanks for all the replies, guys (Jake, you especially).

I see that confidence and positivity and acting like you just nutted on a 10's face is critical in a club.

One thing I got a problem with though is the attitude a guy's got to have in a club.

He's got to be flamboyant and eager and not restrained at all.

And that's hard to do if you've modelled yourself on how a "real man" is supposed to be.

What I mean by "real man" is a reserved, self-controlled, private, in-control-of-his-emotions guy. Guys like Humphrey Bogart, Cary Grant, Clint Eastwood, Warren Beatty.

Guys, when I was at a club the other night, there were straight dudes wearing white feather jackets and yellow sunglasses and other fukked-up shhit.

And I think I could do this if it got me aszs, but it would be totally against the way I normally behave.

So I don't know. I might stick to bars...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! BGC, you and me are on the EXACT same page. I totally feel the same way. What the is wrong with the modern-day courting protocol!?! This world is changing and not for the better.

All the same, you gotta keep on striving, until you show the others that being YOURSELF is the shhit!!! That's when you've truly won.

later