Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Chicks at Clubs

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northernpride,

I'm glad someone out there feels the same way as I do.

Here's the thing: I don't really think too many guys end up fukking the girls they meet at clubs.

I just don't.

I just don't believe a girl would go home with a guy after just DANCING with him and not talking to him for like at least a half hour to make sure he wasn't going to slice her up and put her in his trunk, you know?

I think when chicks fukk dudes they met that night, it happens at quiet bars.

Plus I'm not sure if it's worth it to a guy to sacrifice is dignity at a club being rather feminine, which I think you have to be to gain attention at a club, to get a little ass.

Can you guys imagine Humphrey Bogart wearing a feather boa and yellow-tinted sunglasses running up to chicks on a dance floor and grabbing them and trying to dance with them...? ha...

But I tell y'all what. If I ever meet someone that I think is a real man and he tells me that meets chicks at clubs and later fukks them, then I might consider playing the role of a flamboyant guy while at a club...

[This message has been edited by BGC (edited 03-01-2002).]

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGC:
Northernpride,

I'm glad someone out there feels the same way as I do.

Here's the thing: I don't really think too many guys end up fukking the girls they meet at clubs.

I just don't.

I just don't believe a girl would go home with a guy after just DANCING with him and not talking to him for like at least a half hour to make sure he wasn't going to slice her up and put her in his trunk, you know?

I think when chicks fukk dudes they met that night, it happens at quiet bars.

Plus I'm not sure if it's worth it to a guy to sacrifice is dignity at a club being rather feminine, which I think you have to be to gain attention at a club, to get a little ass.

Can you guys imagine Humphrey Bogart wearing a feather boa and yellow-tinted sunglasses running up to chicks on a dance floor and grabbing them and trying to dance with them...? ha...

But I tell y'all what. If I ever meet someone that I think is a real man and he tells me that meets chicks at clubs and later fukks them, then I might consider playing the role of a flamboyant guy while at a club...B]

Ha! BGC, I think you've kinda twisted my words around. Yeah, I know about those fruity guys at clubs you're talking about with the feather boas. I'm not saying you should be like those guys. You have to be your own man, just a positive, upbeat social version of that man.

I never dress up in the shyt you're talking about. You don't need that stuff to get attenion from girls. In fact, most wouldn't take you seriously if you dressed like that. Sure, you'd be a fun center of attention for a little bit, but after grinding on you for a few minutes, would she really give a total clown her number?

Here are some examples of my personal style: I went out to a club last weekend and I wore some nice shiny black dress shoes, a long sleeve button up dress shirt, and some black dress slacks. The shoes I got at J Crew and the pants and shirt at Banana Republic. I could have wore my clothes to a business meeting. Nothing flamboyant about it. But the chicks eat that shyt up. You look like you have a good job and respect yourself.

And by the way, you can dance and have fun and still be "cool" and a "man". When I take a break from dancing, I'll go over to the bar and hang out with my friends. We act like men, we don't flutter around the bar like girlie little butterflies. But you gotta show you're comfortable with yourself enough to get out there and dance.

Story: I was at a club a month ago dancing with this anonymous group of women. We were all having a good time and the disc jockey played that old song, "I will survive". Of course that's like a chick anthem. They all start lip syncing the words and pointing at me like I was the "bad" boyfriend in the song. I got into the role and just stood there all cool and shyt while they sang to me about how "they will survive" and all that bullshyt in the song. Anyways, this totally flamboyant guy comes up to the group (I'm not sure if he was gay) and starts dancing and prancing to the words just like the chicks. They all laughed at him and encouraged him, but in the end, I could see they all looked at me differently and with more respect than the flamer. Moral of the story: Know your role. Embrace it.

Jake

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
After years of DJing at clubs (and bars) and I mean as in playing records in the booth, not "Don Juan" as the DJ abbreviation is used here---I usually say "Yukk" to clubs...UNLESS I am part of some party, and will not just get treated as part of the flock of sheep that go there hoping to get noticed. That does not mean I totally stick within my group, but it is definitely different when you work the room and they can see that you are a part of some "special" circle of folks and didn't stand on the rope line to get in.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Jake is on the right program here. Be yourself, but at 110%, no exaggerations (i.e feather boas).

Act confident, make eye contact and know when to get in AND leave.

Graphics guy is on par with "the group", unfortunately it's not an easy threshold to cross.. consider finding a good local club that you can pop into every week so that you can get the place "wired". At my hotspot I know the head bartender, the bouncers, the door man, etc.. they always get me in the vip area and can give me some direction on who is doing what with whom, and I dont have to wait for anything. The downside of this is wearing out your welcome and/or painting yourself in a corner (like I'm currently doing with the 3-4 girls I've gone out with from there).

One thing I dont understand Jake.. why the no buying drinks rule? Care to explain? I've never offered to buy them anything, but I'll usually buy it if they're ordering something. I just felt it was simple courtesy. Maybe I'm wrong?

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
northernpride, yeah there are a lot of snobby girls here in T.O., especially at clubs. My advice is don't waste your time at clubs, stick to the bars. The advantage of bars is the music isn't as abnoxiously loud, the beer is cheaper, and there are usually things to do besides dancing (not that anyone really dances at bars unless they're extremely intoxicated).

I was at a bar last night with a friend and had some oppertunities to pick-up, unfortunatly I was loud, incoherent, and drunk so I don't think my conversation with them would have been very good
but I was there to have a good time not get #'s. Just hang around the game tables, pool being the best one, and you're bound to run across some single chicks that want to play.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Aztec.

I here what people are saying about being your own person, but where I'm at dressing in nice B. Republic clothes will not get you noticed at a club -- people will think you're kind of boring if you wear that to a club here.

And if anyone knows of someone who gets consistent tail through clubs, either that night or by seeing them on another night, I'd be interested in hearing about it. Peace out.