Getting an older woman

firefighter1junkie

Reaction score
This thread is not so much about getting an older woman. As I have already talked with her on the phone and been on our first night out. My question is when I text her she replys with real short matter-a-fact type of answers, should I take this as she is not in to me? Example... I asked her when was the next time we could go out and she could buy me a couple drinks? she replied "Anytime". There are other examples but I am not going to type them all out. She is only 38 I am only 36. Plus this is only my third person I have seen in like 17 yrs. I had been married for 14 and dated my exgirlfriend 3 yrs. So to say that the dating scene has changed is an understatement.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyguy said:
Usually, all it takes to bag an older woman is having a c*ck.
but what if you don't have a c*ck. then what does it take to bag her?

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, she's 2 years older. Usually when I see someone post a should i date this older person. I picture 7-10 years.

Get out of here

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well even if I was over 40 I'd still consider a woman who's 38 an older woman. I consider 26 year old women older :whistle: .

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider 38 older, too, and I'm 43. I understand.

Reminds me of The Breakfast Club.

"Some of them, I just 'consider.' "

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
LOL, ditto. WTH???
Hey IqqI, your are required to include YOUR age in your profile. I cant see it !
After all if you want to be a mature man amongst men then you need to let us in on some more personal details - like your Visa # and your ATM PIN, and your height and age.. OH, don't forget to post your weight too - no lies about that one please.
Honesty and trust bonds us here on MM.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firefighter1junkie said:
This thread is not so much about getting an older woman. As I have already talked with her on the phone and been on our first night out. My question is when I text her she replys with real short matter-a-fact type of answers, should I take this as she is not in to me? Example... I asked her when was the next time we could go out and she could buy me a couple drinks? she replied "Anytime". There are other examples but I am not going to type them all out. She is only 38 I am only 36. Plus this is only my third person I have seen in like 17 yrs. I had been married for 14 and dated my exgirlfriend 3 yrs. So to say that the dating scene has changed is an understatement.
She is not an "older woman". She is YOUR age. Older for a man 30+ (but below 55) is a woman that is 5+ year older than him.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if you are referring to "older woman" in the general term...then I would say 35+ could be considered "older woman". Older as in reference to me, would be a woman 5+ years older than me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno.....I'm 36 and i consider anything about 30 to be "older", haha

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firefighter1junkie said:
My question is when I text her she replys with real short matter-a-fact type of answers, should I take this as she is not in to me? Example... I asked her when was the next time we could go out and she could buy me a couple drinks? she replied "Anytime". There are other examples but I am not going to type them all out.
Those short answers ?? What do they mean ? Do they mean that she is not INTO you and therefore not putting much effort into her replies - in other words she lacks the enthusiasm that a high IL would demonstrate ..Perhaps /

Or she may just be economical with words . Is she similarly reticent when you are together ??

Try this - send her a "one worder" text which is deliberately obscure or cryptic. If she has even moderate IL she will get back to you . Confusion seeks clarity .
If she does not attempt to get more info about this text then dump her - she is just along for the ride.

droogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about giving her a call to see how she answers your invites??? That should give you a better indication as to weather her IL is high or not. If texting ain't working for you; change things up.

Women over 40 are older women regardless of how old the guy is.