Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting an older woman

firefighter1junkie

Reaction score
This thread is not so much about getting an older woman. As I have already talked with her on the phone and been on our first night out. My question is when I text her she replys with real short matter-a-fact type of answers, should I take this as she is not in to me? Example... I asked her when was the next time we could go out and she could buy me a couple drinks? she replied "Anytime". There are other examples but I am not going to type them all out. She is only 38 I am only 36. Plus this is only my third person I have seen in like 17 yrs. I had been married for 14 and dated my exgirlfriend 3 yrs. So to say that the dating scene has changed is an understatement.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyguy said:
Usually, all it takes to bag an older woman is having a c*ck.
but what if you don't have a c*ck. then what does it take to bag her?

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, she's 2 years older. Usually when I see someone post a should i date this older person. I picture 7-10 years.

Get out of here

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well even if I was over 40 I'd still consider a woman who's 38 an older woman. I consider 26 year old women older :whistle: .

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider 38 older, too, and I'm 43. I understand.

Reminds me of The Breakfast Club.

"Some of them, I just 'consider.' "

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
LOL, ditto. WTH???
Hey IqqI, your are required to include YOUR age in your profile. I cant see it !
After all if you want to be a mature man amongst men then you need to let us in on some more personal details - like your Visa # and your ATM PIN, and your height and age.. OH, don't forget to post your weight too - no lies about that one please.
Honesty and trust bonds us here on MM.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firefighter1junkie said:
This thread is not so much about getting an older woman. As I have already talked with her on the phone and been on our first night out. My question is when I text her she replys with real short matter-a-fact type of answers, should I take this as she is not in to me? Example... I asked her when was the next time we could go out and she could buy me a couple drinks? she replied "Anytime". There are other examples but I am not going to type them all out. She is only 38 I am only 36. Plus this is only my third person I have seen in like 17 yrs. I had been married for 14 and dated my exgirlfriend 3 yrs. So to say that the dating scene has changed is an understatement.
She is not an "older woman". She is YOUR age. Older for a man 30+ (but below 55) is a woman that is 5+ year older than him.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if you are referring to "older woman" in the general term...then I would say 35+ could be considered "older woman". Older as in reference to me, would be a woman 5+ years older than me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno.....I'm 36 and i consider anything about 30 to be "older", haha

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firefighter1junkie said:
My question is when I text her she replys with real short matter-a-fact type of answers, should I take this as she is not in to me? Example... I asked her when was the next time we could go out and she could buy me a couple drinks? she replied "Anytime". There are other examples but I am not going to type them all out.
Those short answers ?? What do they mean ? Do they mean that she is not INTO you and therefore not putting much effort into her replies - in other words she lacks the enthusiasm that a high IL would demonstrate ..Perhaps /

Or she may just be economical with words . Is she similarly reticent when you are together ??

Try this - send her a "one worder" text which is deliberately obscure or cryptic. If she has even moderate IL she will get back to you . Confusion seeks clarity .
If she does not attempt to get more info about this text then dump her - she is just along for the ride.

droogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about giving her a call to see how she answers your invites??? That should give you a better indication as to weather her IL is high or not. If texting ain't working for you; change things up.

Women over 40 are older women regardless of how old the guy is.