Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting a girl infatuated with you

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had started a thread about giving a girl butterflies and some guy said I should give SS a try. Im gonna read some stuff about SS in the future, but can anybody tell me how to use SS in order to give a girl butterflies and make her get infatuated with you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more about who you are than what you say. SS and NLP are good for seasoning your skills but I wouldn't have my game rely on it. It will make you look like a televangelist.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I wanted to have my game rely on it. Actually I just want to use it to season it, just like u said.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try talking to her about high school crushes , who she had a crush on and what it was like, what it feels like when you first start ti get that tingling like youre "noticing" someone like that.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not want women to be infatuated with you. Why, because infatuation is ugly. Anyone who was ever infatuated with a woman and wondered why she was so cold and distant, why she lost all interest when you told her you liked her, or loved her, and wondered why she just didn't want you; well, it's all put into perspective when you become the object of infatuation. It's a hellish experience prying off the interest of a woman you just have no desire for, and the thing is that infatuation usually always occurs with women you do not want. You see they are desperate and you just want to run, but cling they will, even to your smallest words. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
Can anybody tell me how to... make her get infatuated with you?
You can't make any girl get infatuated with you. It happens on its own. Can a 300 pound walrus 'push your buttons' into being infatuated over her? I rest my case.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the "vronski SS lessons" that were posted a couple months back for some good SS material. Also If you go to www.fastseduction.com , and the PLAYER'S GUIDE (as opposed to mASF or some other link) you can find a ****load of info on patterning and eliciting values. It goes deeper and deeper into depth but you can satify your thirst with reading 1 or 2 articles

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't make any girl get infatuated with you. It happens on its own. Can a 300 pound walrus 'push your buttons' into being infatuated over her? I rest my case.
Dont you think this comparison is a bit extreme? I know its probably impossible to get a hot girl infatuated with you if she ****ing hates your looks. However theres some cases where there is physical attraction (and maybe even sex ;-)) but the "crush" thing isnt there.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does SS mean!?!?

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Apprentice DJ
What does SS mean!?!?
SS means Speed Seduction. It was made by a guy named Ross Jeffries. Its basicly NLP. Neuro Linguistic patterning?.... or Hypnotism.. though that word really doesnt fit what NLP is....

Does it work? Yes.... But there are many other ways besides SS talked about in this forum.