Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get the girl while watching a movie-need your tips!

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so its been a while since Ive posted but now Im at college and maybe my skills have fallen or something, I dunno, but I need your help. Ok so I had a girl in my dorm room today and yesterday but yet didnt do **** with either of them, so IM wondering what the hell happened with both of them. So I just need y'all to say what exactly u do to get with the girl when you are watching a movie. Looked up the search but couldnt find stuff. Thanks for everything u guys!

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant just go perv on every girl you meet. It is important to have a good reputation. By trying to have sex with every girl you get in your apartment you are going to find yourself out of female friends.

Did you flirt with these girls ever? If not then you can't expect anything at all.

I think you should work on your flirting skills. Flirting is about being charming and showing warmth in a confident way. Do you do this?

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I def know how to flirt dude. Its just, I dunno, I get into the room and kinda lose my thing just cause Im not as crazy in there or something. I just need people to say what they did exactly for when they are watching a movie with girl. Ive done it before but now I think I need to hear what other guys do cause Im doing something wrong or something.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ****, Espi.

I thought after the 2-3 minute freezeout you'd try again!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
There are several things I've done.

The best way is to PHASE SHIFT. This means transistioning yourself to a primal gear and not stopping until she tells you to stop.

To phase-shift, Get three IOI's and go caveman on the girl. For example, she and you are are watching a movie. You have your arm around her...you look at her, she smiles...you rub her back, she smiles. Three IOI's...phase-shift. Reach in and kiss her. Don't ask, just kiss her like you're a freaking oversexed caveman. Use your tongue, feel her breasts...

You have to remember that women love men who display manliness in the form of strength and instinct versus words and intelligence...they love being pursued sexually, but they don't want to feel like sluts, either...so you should make the move and also anticipate ASD...if she tells you to stop, glibly say, "OK" and perform a 2-3 minute freeze out.

After a few minutes of silence (freeze-out), lay next to her and strip off your clothes and start jacking your d1ick (yes, I'm serious)...sometimes, she'll cuddle up and watch you climax. This way, she'll be ready to fvuk you on the next visit. Of course, she may leave, but I'm surprised no woman has done this to me after I busted out my d1ick and started jacking it. Some have laughed at me, but some want to watch me climax...it's like the girl's way of being sexual without feeling like a slut...

When she revisits you, you can pick up where you left off...for example, I say, "Last time, you didn't play fair with me. This time, you gotta play fair, Ok?" :up:
:crackup:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi just gave some of the most interesting advice Ever found on this forum :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am either having a dejavu or someone (possibly Espi) had suggested this before :) Eitherway, awesome advice ... cracks me up everytime I read it :D

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ Espi! I've read the first four chapters of Mystery'd book... I'm going to read the rest right now!!! Thats some crazy ****, but now that I think about it...I wouldn't complain if a girl masturbated right in front of me...even if she wasnt that great looking. That strategy must have some truth to it..

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? :confused: I thought you were joking! :crackup:!

I'll give some tries.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
mtllcanpssy said:
Yes I def know how to flirt dude. Its just, I dunno, I get into the room and kinda lose my thing just cause Im not as crazy in there or something. I just need people to say what they did exactly for when they are watching a movie with girl. Ive done it before but now I think I need to hear what other guys do cause Im doing something wrong or something.
Simple,when u get there you start playing around with them,start making jokes and touch them in playful way so you can get closer to the physicalness and from there you know what happens ;)

Kurt the KJ

Banned
Reaction score
Jam your finger in her pvssy like the other guy. Geez! Why can't you just watch a damn movie?!?

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phase Shift? Searched it but someone explain it more in detail or give me an url to a good post for it. Thanks boys.

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
i will disagree on one thing though

i make it a rule of thumb NEVER TO ASK A GIRL IF SHE WANTS TO KISS ME
just go ahead and do it. do it slowly, don't steal a kiss, slowly get closer and closer and just kiss her.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi... You are right. I must be AFC. I dont pull my **** out and start jacking off everytime a girl is in my apartment. I am therefore an average guy who is very frustrated. Too bad I am just not clever enough to take my **** out and jack off. 5 months 1000+ posts.... smells like burning vaseline in here.

Some decent tips but they have nothing to do with the setup. The setup is key. I have a date with twin sisters tonight... at their apartment. Its about the setup. Class dismissed.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Some have laughed at me, but some want to watch me climax...it's like the girl's way of being sexual without feeling like a slut...
Do you notice that this technique works better on certain girls (say, young girls <20) than others (say, older girls >25)?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent stuff Espi. That's **** I pull :cheer:

EDIT: haha! Just noticed you're 35 and banging the youngsters too! I love reading about fellow players. Cheers!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
if I HAD to pick, I'd say it's apt to work best on young girls because they're probably open to discovering themselves sexually. But older women are kinda curious to RE-discovering themselves, so I use it on all attempted f--closes.
Well, I believe that younger and older girls are actually the easiest.

Younger girls because they're brainless, emotional, curious and really just want some experience. So, they're not too picky. This age bracket is from their teens up until about 20, 21 or so.

Older girls are far more experienced, but due to their fading looks and market value, are more desperate. Their fertility window is closing fast and time/gravity is NOT on their side! This age bracket is from about 30 on up.

A girl is generally in her PRIME in her mid-20s - when she still has her looks but also some brains to go with it. These are the toughest girls to date because they are in high demand and have their pick of the litter.

Therefore, I'm guessing such "cheap tactics" would work best on younger or older women. You might be more careful using them on someone in their mid-20s prime, though. They might not be as tolerant of "pervy" behavior, since they are anything but desperate.