get the girl while watching a movie-need your tips!

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Espi Im not hear to pick any fights. Im also not going to defend my philosophy point by point. Rep is important.

Pig, Ass, Perv... these are negative reps. If you dont back it up with charisma/HSM you are going to get labeled. If the pulling out your **** works for you more power to you.

I am really starting to focus on 18-20 year olds. They are so stupid and emotionally inexperienced it is just ridiculous. Someone like me or even you Im sure just blows there mind. Unfortunately I think there is a huge stigma attached to being "nice" on this board. Most guys here were the wrong kind of nice.

Maybe I am not nice and just think I am. I definately argue that I am nice. I argue against girls saying I am bad. I want that perception initially. I dont ask permission for anything though.

I have a downright ill reputation that gets me everywhere. Look up nice in the dictionary. It is not a synonym for weak. Technically America is nice and the world is America's *****.

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was watching a movie with my last gf. first night, bam, kissed her.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol if that's what mystery does to get laid then wtf is up with all his actual method bullsh!t.

He basically just rapes them by indirectly. lol

Anybody can do that.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind that not all girls are the same too. Being "nice" gets you access to those sexually aggressive techniques. They have their guard down. I get girls to give me head and they didn't even know they were going to.

It also allows you to use persuassion and charm. There is much less chance a girl will flip out on you. You don't need that. If you piss her off and she is hot you might have to call your back ups to fend off the hit she calls out on you.

My smoothness is hypnotic.

ya, this boards defines nice as lame/weak. I think what it is is that AFCs come here and they don't understand why they can't get the girl that they like even though she says he is nice. It is not that nice is bad it is just that he is lame and she can't say oh I like him and all he is lame! So they say he is nice as the only compliment they can pull. The truth is he probably wasn't even nice. He probably did nice things expecting something in return. Girls know when you want something in return.

Hugh Hefner is da man. And he isnt using convoluted seduction techniques. He knows what he wants, they know what he wants. He is nice about it and loving for what they give him.

bigmil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi I've actually done this before. I never consciously thought of it as a technique though. If I have a girl over and she gets me all horny then won't fvck or do anything then I go for the handj*b. If she won't give me a handj*b then I just whip it out and do it myself. Ive done this on several occassions and the girl never gets freaked out -- she actully likes it and it seems like it turns them on. I think for especially prude women it would also help them get used to the idea of being sexual with you.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Old school masculinity never goes out of style.

If you look back on your sexual conquests, I'll bet you discover you seduced women in no small part due to the primal manifestation. Words and intelligence get you there, but eventually a man has to be...manly. Not saying you're not manly. Just demonstrating my point.
OK, right.

So why in God's name do you need all this fake trickery to get them? If a guy is such a bloody stud, just jump them and have sex.

Geez, if you have the balls to whip out your wang and start jerking off in front of a girl, I'm sure you can reach over and grab her boobs. Yeesh.