Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Geez, we can't get Obama and his clowns out of office soon enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...egypt-over-violence-obama-condemns-crackdown/

Egypt fights back against muslim tyranny, does the world a favor and gets rid of a bunch of up-and-coming terrorists. And Obama's closet muslim ass condemns it publicly. Bunch of morons.

Pansy-ass girly men and feministas, worshipping themselves, living on vacation (where Obama is now) and masquerading behind 'caring' about liberal issues. And the American people buy this crap!!!

Make a stand you greasy vaginal secretions.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a good thing the Egyptian Army seized power? Probably.

Is their reaction to protests (ie. assaulting protest camps and killing people) a good thing? No. Never.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuzza said:

Is their reaction to protests (ie. assaulting protest camps and killing people) a good thing? No. Never.
Don't be fooled. These are extreme muslim nationalists. These are 'protests', they are uprisings.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Faux Newz...I didnt even read the OP once I realized where the "facts" came from. :whistle:
cuzza said:

This.

The Muslim Brotherhood arent saints, but the majority of Egyptians elected them. So this Army revolt is most definitely a coup. Obama needs to call it that and cut off aid.

But having Egypt as an ally is important to on relations in the region...especially with regard to Israel. Im sick of Israel personally, but I see why the President hasnt been quick to call this a coup.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama is only finishing what bush was told to do. Americans still believe that presidents are in power? You are a dumb a$$

They have the oil and gold, and inside your wallet and bank accounts is the fake money, the same fake money your kids play with from the toy aisle. They want you to keep using the worthless stuff, while they accumulate the real currency

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
The Muslim Brotherhood arent saints,
You're correct. They are f*cking terrorists. Do you want them to take over the world?

Jaylan said:
Obama needs to call it that and cut off aid.
So you want to support Islam and terrorism? Doesn't look like they need our aid anyway.

Jaylan said:
Im sick of Israel personally
Big mistake.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Obama is only finishing what bush was told to do. Americans still believe that presidents are in power? You are a dumb a$$

They have the oil and gold, and inside your wallet and bank accounts is the fake money, the same fake money your kids play with from the toy aisle. They want you to keep using the worthless stuff, while they accumulate the real currency
I know this already. Of course you make the strawman about Bush, while passive aggressively typing his name in lower case. Black vs. white thing, again. Let's stick to the current president.

Nobody thinks the president controls anything. I'm ridiculing what he publicly said. He's got no guts. Soft.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You're correct. They are f*cking terrorists. Do you want them to take over the world?

So you want to support Islam and terrorism? Doesn't look like they need our aid anyway.

Big mistake.
Supporting a nation that has coups and kills civilians is a support of terrorism.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I know this already. Of course you make the strawman about Bush, while passive aggressively typing his name in lower case. Black vs. white thing, again. Let's stick to the current president.

Nobody thinks the president controls anything. I'm ridiculing what he publicly said. He's got no guts. Soft.

lmao what? I only did obama with an cap because it was the first thing in my sentence, I could care less about obama either. You brung up race not me, so you keep it moving.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conservatives support Israel because most of them are bible freaks who think supporting Israel will speed up the rapture. The religious freaks are the embarrassment of the nation. They also believe the earth is only 6000 years old and Noah's ark carried baby dinosaurs.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
The Muslim Brotherhood arent saints, but the majority of Egyptians elected them.
And the majority of Germans elected Hitler in 1933.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Obama supported Mubarak and funds the Egyptian military. He then chose to support the new Muslim Brotherhood guy who imposed a dictatorship. Take the blinders off, there are no good guys here.
I never said there were any good guys. I wasnt talking about Mubarak either. I said that supporting a nation that kills its own citizens is supporting terrorism. Doesnt matter who the Egyptian president is, or who our president is...Ive always been against supporting Egypt, Israel and other backwards nations in that region of the world.

Dont be presumptuous regarding my views. If I dont explicitly state something, its not up to you to make unfounded assumptions about how I think regarding international politics. So no dude, no blinders on here.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
Conservatives support Israel because most of them are bible freaks who think supporting Israel will speed up the rapture. The religious freaks are the embarrassment of the nation. They also believe the earth is only 6000 years old and Noah's ark carried baby dinosaurs.
^^ I am in this group. Now, proceed to making more strawman arguments.

All I know is that Obama has a chance right to make a statement about his presidency. All the other stuff is garbage, all the local useless politics. What will he do? Remain neutral, support the muslim brotherhood, or support for the Egyptian government? QUIT TALKING MF'ER, and DO something 100%.

If it's not option 1 or 3, his ass needs to be removed.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
Conservatives support Israel because most of them are bible freaks who think supporting Israel will speed up the rapture.
No - they support Israel because it's a fundamental ally in a highly volatile region.

It's a coup, obviously. For me it's a good thing. But then they've gone and crossed a line in putting down these protests.

Condemn it but sit tight I think needs to be the Western response.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:

A real follower of Christ Jesus would know that the Israel of today don't even believe Jesus was the messiah, so why would a real Christian care. The bible even speaks that in the near future the whole world will be against Israel and God will rescue them, and then they will have the veil taking off their eyes and they will acknowledge Christ as God. At the same time you would have to be a fool not to acknowledge that Israel is one of America greatest allies, we need all the help we can get, because things are getting crucial with the China, Russia, and Iran alliance.

Another thing, you or nobody else know how old the earth is. You can't even tell me what happen one hundred years back without hearing it from someone else or reading it in books. So how do you know how old the earth is, the earth could only be thousand years old for all we know.

Also another thing you wouldn't know is dinosaurs was not carried on the ark. The reason why you find dinosaurs all over the earth is because of the flood, they were beast created by the fallen angels to kill off civilization, which means yes we walked with the dinosaurs. The reason why the fallen angels wanted to kill of civilization is because the jealousy they hold for man. They understand if you sacrifice your life to Jesus, become a disciple to him, then one day they would have to bow to that man for being born and enduring a sinful planet.

If you have anymore questions, just let me know, but your speaking like you have things figured out when you don't. I'm not trying to insult you either, for I see you as my brother.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The person occupying the White House has very little bearing on my life.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
So how do you know how old the earth is, the earth could only be thousand years old for all we know.

Also another thing you wouldn't know is dinosaurs was not carried on the ark. The reason why you find dinosaurs all over the earth is because of the flood, they were beast created by the fallen angels to kill off civilization, which means yes we walked with the dinosaurs. The reason why the fallen angels wanted to kill of civilization is because the jealousy they hold for man. They understand if you sacrifice your life to Jesus, become a disciple to him, then one day they would have to bow to that man for being born and enduring a sinful planet.
I can't decide if your post is decent satire or just laughably idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.