Geez, we can't get Obama and his clowns out of office soon enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
You will remember me in the after life, you will remember the post you made toward me.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Grand Canyon didn't erode over millions of years, it's just an illusion of the devil to trick people into being unbelievers. Right????

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Grand canyon was done by the flood as well, the water didn't just come from above, it came out of the ground also. There are some scientist that agrees with the world wide flood, there is also tons of ancient civilization paintings on walls that proves the flood.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Exactly....

What did speeddawg have to say about Ron Paul? Did speeddawg support Ron Paul, or just ***** about him? Paul could have won if he got more support. But no, Paul got blackballed by the media due to his stance on Israel.

I have no sympathy if he didn't support Paul. I love that guy.

I will vote for Hillary twice in a tribute to speed dawg and conservatives that blackballed Paul. I voted for Obama just to spite you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
The person occupying the White House has very little bearing on my life.
How is that even possible? More wealth redistribution for welfare leeches, glorification, loans and incentives for single motherhood, loans for bad credit holders, trampling on the constitution, a solid crackdown on any vestiges of traditional masculinity, citizenship for 11 million undocumented 3rd worlders, etc etc.

I mean unless you literally live in a cave cut off from the outside world and don't pay any taxes that statement just sounds idiotic. The person occupying the white house is your life and every facet of your way of life from here on out.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for nonchalance but that makes as much sense as me grunting a big steamer off into your cornflakes and you turning around and telling me "it's all goooooood". Surely just the smell of a fresh turd is just a tiny bit off putting?

Or perhaps your one of those uninvested mgtow dudes who actually want's to watch it burn? If so I take back everything I said.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
How is that even possible? More wealth redistribution for welfare leeches, glorification, loans and incentives for single motherhood, loans for bad credit holders, trampling on the constitution, a solid crackdown on any vestiges of traditional masculinity, citizenship for 11 million undocumented 3rd worlders, etc etc.

I mean unless you literally live in a cave cut off from the outside world and don't pay any taxes that statement just sounds idiotic. The person occupying the white house is your life and every facet of your way of life from here on out.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for nonchalance but that makes as much sense as me grunting a big steamer off into your cornflakes and you turning around and telling me "it's all goooooood". Surely just the smell of a fresh turd is just a tiny bit off putting?

Or perhaps your one of those uninvested mgtow dudes who actually want's to watch it burn? If so I take back everything I said.
Did you support Ron Paul?

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look to Rand Paul to carry his father's torch. Rand has gone full wackaloon fundamentalist. Recently he took a pandering trip to Israel with the fundies, they walked around singing hymns. These are the people who support Israel solely because they believe in the rapture, and this is a mainstream belief in modern American conservatism.

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/rand-paul-operative-wants-lead-domini

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Only in spirit. I'm not a U.S citizen. My countrymen of simpleton suckups just apes everything you fvckin idiots do. So what affects(infects) you affects me and mine in the long run obviously.
Where are you from then... the land of big tits? I feel we should know each other better than snarky comments on sosuave.

MaddXMan said:
Don't look to Rand Paul to carry his father's torch. Rand has gone full wackaloon fundamentalist. Recently he took a pandering trip to Israel with the fundies, they walked around singing hymns. These are the people who support Israel solely because they believe in the rapture, and this is a mainstream belief in modern American conservatism.

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/rand-paul-operative-wants-lead-domini

I don't like Rand Paul. Using his fathers name. I don't even think Ron likes his own son.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worrying about who's president is like worrying about who's driving a bus (without brakes and the accelerator stuck on fast) as it launches off a cliff.

Worrying about Egypt and Israel, et. al. is like worrying about the seating arrangements on said bus.

The die was cast back in 1913, we've been in slow motion self destruction ever since.

The Blow That Killed America 100 Years Ago

“There is a lot of ruin in a nation,” wrote Adam Smith. His point was that it takes a long time for nations to fall, even when they’re dead on their feet. And he was certainly right.

America took its fatal blow in 1913, one hundred years ago; it just hasn’t hit the ground yet. This is a slow process, but it’s actually fast compared to the Romans. It took them several centuries to collapse.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
Where are you from then... the land of big tits? I feel we should know each other better than snarky comments on sosuave.
Agreed. Australia. It's down the bottom somewhere and embarrassingly enough we're still your biggest (only?) fans apparently. I think you fellas visiting here used to compare us to Texans. Now if you said that we'd probably wonder why your calling us Mexicans I guess.

But hey it could be worse, at least we're both not as far down the toilet as the U.K :D Those poor fvckers are almost at the S bend. You know your about to hit rock bottom when your troops are getting their heads cut off in broad daylight in the middle of the street ....then for the privilege of protecting that soil and just to add insult to injury their advised not to wear their military uniforms.....in their own country :crazy:

Mind you these nimrod troops are not really shipping off overseas in the interest of protecting their countries any more are they.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Agreed. Australia. It's down the bottom somewhere and embarrassingly enough we're still your biggest (only?) fans apparently. I think you fellas visiting here used to compare us to Texans. Now if you said that we'd probably wonder why your calling us Mexicans I guess.

But hey it could be worse, at least we're both not as far down the toilet as the U.K :D Those poor fvckers are almost at the S bend. You know your about to hit rock bottom when your troops are getting their heads cut off in broad daylight in the middle of the street ....then for the privilege of protecting that soil and just to add insult to injury their advised not to wear their military uniforms.....in their own country :crazy:
Don't tell me about Australia. I have cousins there and I know it's a ***** to get there because it was a 24 hour plane trip when my uncle died.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justin Time said:
The comedy in this thread is enough to put SNL and Jon Stewart out of business.
It wouldn't take much to put SNL out of business these days.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
What did speeddawg have to say about Ron Paul? Did speeddawg support Ron Paul, or just ***** about him? Paul could have won if he got more support. But no, Paul got blackballed by the media due to his stance on Israel.

I have no sympathy if he didn't support Paul. I love that guy.

I will vote for Hillary twice in a tribute to speed dawg and conservatives that blackballed Paul. I voted for Obama just to spite you.

ron paul could make American do a 180, but they already have the next presidents picked out, so it wont ever happen

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you who say that condemn the army and the fact that how they reacted to the protests:

Morsi suporters are extremists and would probalbly lead the country to another dictatorship. The revolt against Mubarak would have been inutile.

Those protests werent mean to be peacefull. The muslim nationalists actually ecouraged people to rebel. They even decreted a "day of rage". Did they wanted it to be peacefull? Hell no

Also, Obama is being a ***** on this matter, like he was/is with Syria, but at least he doesnt want to destroy the wellfare state ( not sure if thats the term, Im not native speaker, but you know, like the health care program, public school, etc..) like miit roomney.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

I have lived through seven presidents now, and my life has changed very little as a result of any one of them coming or going. The same goes for congressional majorities and Supreme Court appointees. Most changes in my life happen because I make them happen, or as a result of more immediate influences: Family, employment, local events, etc. The president lives hundreds of miles away, signs bills into laws, and deals with bureaucrats. None of the issues you listed has affected me directly, not once. I am not a welfare leech, a single mother, an illegal immigrant, or a bad credit holder. My "rights" are not derived from the constitution. And the president thus far has failed to crack down on my masculinity. My only relationship with government is to pay as little tax as legally allowed. So yes I'll allow that that affects me, but it's still my choice, as I would rather not go to jail for evasion.

If you're wrapped up in who's president, what he's doing, and how much you love or hate him, then yes, he "IS" your life. Most people don't realize how free they are from government. The question is, have YOU permitted the president to affect you? If so, why?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Spying on me apparently does not require my permission. If you think such things do not affect you or society, you need to take a step back and reassess the situation.
If you are referring to the NSA, everyone being spied on has given their permission. There is no law requiring people to buy cell phones, lap tops, or join Facebook. Personally I have decided for myself it is more advantageous to use these devices than to eschew them, but I do so with the understanding that my security can be breached - and not just by the government.

You can complain about your "rights" all you want, but rights are worthless when government violates them (which they do repeatedly as we've seen). Your "right" to security means nothing to a criminal who breaks into your home. Similarly your "right" to privacy means nothing to a government that eavesdrops.

Rather than waiting on politicians to change laws and police to enforce them, it's better to take the steps to prevent such intrusions. You'll never be 100% safe from anything, but if you rely on government to help you, well, keep waiting. If you protest loudly, antagonize, or flaunt your disobedience, you can bet that government will affect your life - and not in the way you hoped.

I'm not going to wait for some major sweeping change in 2016 just because one guy moves out of 1600 Penn and another moves in. People said it would happen after 2008 and did it? Not for me. I can change my own life a hundred times over between now and then, directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom